Ancient Greece Shares

Thank you Dibbler - nothing is showing, I have 6 shares value 2.46 ped so I am assuming that div value is 2 small to show. But I will know where 2 look now, thanks again :)

Ok, lol time!
From often not expecting payouts, and not getting them either, we have now moved to 2 pecs payout this week, but I'm actually puzzled as to why the payout is so LOW! considering tracker stats on the molochs for the past 7 days!
Yes, I get that the players in the instance are high-power and skilled, thus losing (=paying) maybe only 2.5% or so tt per 100 peds.
But are the mobs really so strong that every secondish mob is a global? I seem to remember something about the devs doubling the hp shortly after introducing them, so what are the hps actually now? What factor should we take for 'seen' turnover against non-global turnovers?
Anyone got their own calc estimations? My assumption is also that the molochs are making up maybe 90% of turnover right now, by the way.

Anyway, the moloch momentum is really strong right now. Other deeds such as AG are also doing [edit: well] at the mo, so when players spread back out from Caly after events, there is enough volume for nicer payouts all over it seems.

Last edited:
Ok, lol time!
From often not expecting payouts, and not getting them either, we have now moved to 2 pecs payout this week, but I'm actually puzzled as to why the payout is so LOW! considering tracker stats on the molochs for the past 7 days!
Yes, I get that the players in the instance are high-power and skilled, thus losing (=paying) maybe only 2.5% or so tt per 100 peds.
But are the mobs really so strong that every secondish mob is a global? I seem to remember something about the devs doubling the hp shortly after introducing them, so what are the hps actually now? What factor should we take for 'seen' turnover against non-global turnovers?
Anyone got their own calc estimations? My assumption is also that the molochs are making up maybe 90% of turnover right now, by the way.

Anyway, the moloch momentum is really strong right now. Other deeds such as AG are also doing at the mo, so when players spread back out from Caly after events, there is enough volume for nicer payouts all over it seems.
Doesnt help theres still a lot not sold

Well, some of the 10s chunk have been sold over the past week, but someone else has put some up again at 9.9x.
The slow salami slicing of the original cake (sorry for mixing metaphors ;) ) puts us with 266k left out of the reduced 400k overall. This means 1/3 of what is currently available has been sold, but a much lower percentage if you take the original offering of 750k which was artificially reduced.

Payout was 1 pec, but globals on molochs were actually higher than the week before even. Mathematically we are beginning to narrow down that pesky pec overflow situation, but it looks to me that last week cannot have been much over 1.5 pecs internally, otherwise it would have been 2 pecs again when considering the week before...

It'd be nice to get some firmer info from a 'moloch user' ;), but even without, tracker stats of nicely above 500 globals and 100k-ish peds a day global payouts are impressive.
Recent release notes include: Ore drops have been removed from Molochs
I wonder if this means that planetary mining may be helped by this, although the usefulness of NI ores is presumably somewhat of an issue anyway still. Was it removed because these high-turnover players were unhappy about having ores in loot and had a quiet word, or was it actually to help in balancing?
It remains 'interesting' that an instance is so much more powerful than the rest of the planet area(s). I wonder what the relative server costs are... ;)

As this post has been pretty up-beat, I'll stop there :yay:

2 pecs!
Molochs had lower turnover than the previous week, where I tried to gauge the status of the overflow. I thus think we were on something approximating 1.3-1.5 pecs, but with a rollover this time to 2 pecs.
I thus expect 1 pec for this week if the moloch turnovers stay about the same.
I believe there's a pp update in a few weeks again ...

1 pec, as expected.
If the moloch turnovers now tank for a bit and payouts give way to tumbleweed, we can probably blame the event on NI. It is on for 4 weeks...

2 pecs, you got me interested with your posts 2 weeks ago Jetsina so i bought 100 AG :cool:

Yes TontonX, 2 pecs this week again. The molochs are holding up well, despite molochers also going for event mobs and getting points now and again. Some HSL event mobs are on AG, with some of the points scorers liking these, so non-molochs may be on a bigger percentage of payout contributions at the mo.
I guess a bigger picture question on perceived values will be what NTI shares settle down at once they are tradeable, but at least AG shares no longer look outlandishly priced right now, even if there are rather a lot of them still unsold.

Yes. The event hasn't dented the molochs, which is nice to see. The pp vu may shake things up a bit, with 'somewhere else' potentially grabbing action, but the rarity of gateway materials and badge requirements may mean that the moloch continues to be pretty attractive in comparison.
And I wonder what new improvements we will have for NI/AG this time round. More AG missions and continued improved desirability of mats would be small but sweet steps upwards.

Yes. The event hasn't dented the molochs, which is nice to see. The pp vu may shake things up a bit, with 'somewhere else' potentially grabbing action, but the rarity of gateway materials and badge requirements may mean that the moloch continues to be pretty attractive in comparison.
And I wonder what new improvements we will have for NI/AG this time round. More AG missions and continued improved desirability of mats would be small but sweet steps upwards.
Hoping this update will fix some of the hit box bugs, I don't expect anything more then that, also it would be enough to keep people grinding at NI/AG.

Also I think most of the people who will be able to afford the other planet armor, will just buy all materials and get someone who already has enough badges to pull parts for them for a fee, so it should not touch NI, nor there is a need to grind daily tokens for years.

Yes has been nice to see NI moving forwards :)

There's no need to be sad about a 1 peccer every 3 weeks. The baseline of rollovers is more predictable now that we've had a bit of time with similar activity.
I will note that I still have big ??? about how the gorgons related to payouts - and they are now limited pretty much to the whims of a very small number of players anyway. The molochs have remained somewhat a 'secret', but those who are there sure seem attracted to it for now at least!

CP and TI shares payed 1 PEC each this week as well, but since AG shares are cheaper one can say that they performed better.

Sorry Phil, I spontaneously liked your post, then decided a one-week result counters the whole rollover thing in the background. But yes, if the three comparables have the same performance over several weeks, then as the cheapest at the moment, AG shares would be performing better.
Plus, over several weeks, that IS what is happening for now.
Also to consider is what people think in the longer term. CP and AG are both less accessible than NTI and have less 'variety'. Each vu will be a 'fingers crossed' period that players stay...
Ok, I'll put the thumbs up back again :), now that I've commented anyway...

Sorry Phil, I spontaneously liked your post, then decided a one-week result counters the whole rollover thing in the background. But yes, if the three comparables have the same performance over several weeks, then as the cheapest at the moment, AG shares would be performing better.
Plus, over several weeks, that IS what is happening for now.
Also to consider is what people think in the longer term. CP and AG are both less accessible than NTI and have less 'variety'. Each vu will be a 'fingers crossed' period that players stay...
Ok, I'll put the thumbs up back again :), now that I've commented anyway...
Haha well I was talking about this week specifically, but yes, as you mentioned, AG shares are on a good track, the addition of new FAPs with critical damage buffs will be beneficial to AG as well since you need to kill lots of not so small AG mobs for the more advanced ones, also the supply chache event is still ongoing.

14/03/2022 - 1 pec per share
21/03/2022 - 2 pec per share

:banana::banana::banana:

Comparably nice again this week. Someone bought a decently-sized chunk a few days ago, but this will still take time unless people switch over from 'something else'. If payouts remain nice then it doesn't really matter for a while that there will be no mu increase on top until all the issue has sold :)

Short update and comparison:
After payouts of 1 pec we have now rolled over to 2 pecs again, so that's fairly stable.
Shares continue to be available for just below 10 peds, so the massive chunk at 10 is still hardly going down.
The price of NTI shares continues to be about 9.5 peds, with usually 1000s on offer.

Over the past few weeks I've noticed comments that instances are generally a safe-haven for 'less desirable playing styles'. The percentage to which revenues are being achieved through this here is completely unknown to me, as I have no access and have not watched any streams. It is, however, negatively affecting my perception of the moloch instance, which still appears to make up a massive chunk of the payout turnovers.

After payouts of 1 pec we have now rolled over to 2 pecs again, so that's fairly stable.
Shares continue to be available for just below 10 peds, so the massive chunk at 10 is still hardly going down.
The price of NTI shares continues to be about 9.5 peds, with usually 1000s on offer.

Over the past few weeks I've noticed comments that instances are generally a safe-haven for 'less desirable playing styles'. The percentage to which revenues are being achieved through this here is completely unknown to me, as I have no access and have not watched any streams. It is, however, negatively affecting my perception of the moloch instance, which still appears to make up a massive chunk of the payout turnovers.
Molochs have such high HP, you can see exactly who is in a moloch instance at any given time

I tend to see the same names in there, yes, and whatever they are doing, they seem happy to continue...

So, a short update with a couple of markers.

A pec payout again this week: the last 8 weeks have been 2,1,1,1 - 2,1,1,1. That's 1.25 per week, and happens to be the same average as NTI over the period, that are also trading at only a snippet below 10 peds right now.

The big chunk of NI shares at 10 peds now stands at just over 240k. (Post #306 from end Jan had 266k left, so a drop of 26k in a 4+ months).

Make of that what you will - people know my opinion by now :)

Not much to report, but updating anyway.
Payouts have been sporadic recently, but this is also true of other non-CLD offerings. Caly CLDs themselves have been decent, so that's a bit of a shift at the moment, for whatever reason.
On NI/AG, activity outside the molochs continues to be low, but not quite low enough to be able to pick up some of the waves in a meaningful way.

I'm almost giving up on trying to find wry but accurate descriptions. I don't even know whether I've described this in the past as like having two people on a planet the Little Prince is visiting. The LP had better leave again, because the planet cannot be a successful place for two people, just one unfortunately...
Not that this is anything new. On Cyrene in the days when it had 4 servers, there was a mob patch a bit bigger than radar range with loot wave characteristics. Whenever the pool was refilled you could absolutely know if someone was on the non-radar bit and "sharing" approximately half the drop with you. I regularly went across to check both positive and negative, but at some point I simply became satisfied that it was case closed.

Another point I'd like to note is the apparent half-life of new content. We recently had the addition of new content that already seems to be forgotten. The sunken gallery has an npc willing to give out a large bundle of (L) bps for ?25 or 40? peds or so. One brave person tried to put some of all types on auction, but almost nothing sold.
There is an increase in mu for a few things, but availability has also sometimes tanked. I think it was tiger's eye available from a daily but actually removed in the vu!!!

What IS going on? Will the Sept vu bring us out of limbo or will new content continue to take us down what for now looks like a dead end?

Once they removed rewards from CARE daily that I worked so hard to unlock, I decided to take my interests elsewhere. I think they buggered a few other missions too.

moloch instance don't pay to deeds

There is an increase in mu for a few things, but availability has also sometimes tanked. I think it was tiger's eye available from a daily but actually removed in the vu!!!

What IS going on? Will the Sept vu bring us out of limbo or will new content continue to take us down what for now looks like a dead end?
Yeah the 2000 brown papoo daily was nerfed so now you can only get skills from it, used the have tiger's and purpurite as rewards. The big robot daily was nerfed as well, IIRC it was like 700-800 PEd cycle but you can only get a bit of skills as a reward now. AG hunting dailies still give out crystals as rewards tho.

Back