And another shitty ad for ark land

forgo

Elite
Society
Freelancer
Forgo Forgorth Lundain
Here is another shitty ad for Mutation Station on Arkadia

I'll own all the cheesiness, cause its kinda fun.
Have a good day and good luck regardless. :)

"Loot has been carefully primed with dna settings to maximize returns" bro what haha

The power of owning DNA is the ability to pick the loot that drops.
This would include the option fro Comps like tier 2 vs tier 4 at 700%
Oils will change with maturity, skill sets will change with maturity, Codex gains will change with maturity ect.
I have Primed the loot by using my tracker to determine the best overall markups.

I hunt my RT land most of the time, and Ark gets 12.3% ROI in only 8 months. (16,070.59 PED)
I have not run many events at all and rarely spam for it. This is necessary if you cannot generate taxes with high efficiency on your own.
The RT land is 41% ROI, mostly because I work it myself with the best gear at the highest efficiency.
This does not even factor the additional 10's of thousands of PED earned from skill reward and general skill sales.
Nor does it include the thousands of PED made in DNA targetted tier comp sales, among other loot.

RT I have a shop it keeps me very busy, and is far from dead with over 500k in sales.
RT land is already paid off.

How the tax works:
I pay 100 PED in taxes on calypso and other 5% "nontax", I only pay 84 in tax on my lands every hour.
this saves 16 ped on my cycle, which is already at 99%. This is all that is needed to keep things even on cycle for me.
Either way the tax is paid, in my case it pays off land at the rate of 41%. (at only 4.2% taxation rate)
CLD has 18% return (for land that is not playerowned only/mayhems). and people pay into that for 1.1 million usd a year, while ma gets another 1.1 million usd a year, for another 18%.
This means calypso gets 36% overall. On par with my land.
You are not getting all that tax back for your hunting, I do. Maybe you like to deposit.
I love not only not depositing, but withdrawing every month.
This is where gear comes in to get massive gains on your eff.
Find Investments that pay greater than that without much effort.

Owning land is the single greatest force multiplier on high efficiency setup to maximize return....by far.

Last edited:
Correct I have tried to explain how this game works for people to share in it.
I started with a chapter 7 bankruptcy, which means no credit for 10 years, and less than 10k ped a month to live on
To clarify, this means food stamps real poverty no home. I have been removed from public support and I am very proud of that.
I am very proud of what this game has given me and my family. I never need to worry about money again.

Amazing how many discard it. Which is really OK with me, I have already gained enough.
It is after all a real cash game that I owe a 7 figure net worth too. All without working a single job in 20 years.

If you read between those lines you will see how to actually win here, as that was the point, to give the how.
This land is for sale.
150k current offer.

Last edited:
@ Forgo: No one really cares of your gains in game,
the real point is that your theory on LA tax clashed with MA statements
common belief is
1. all LA are under Planet Partner sharing as per decay
2. MA takes a share of decay
3. LA owner takes a part of the loot and in barter suffer a fixed cost in term of fertilizer (yes and dna cost amortizing).

Your model strips 1 and 2 (life if MA and Planet partner take nothing claiming that the initial LA sale is all that is owned and the only cost to hunt in a LA is the simple "Cut of the owner" in the LOOT (not in the Decay)

This sounds simply Wrong to all of us, and the proof is that when Holy Moly win a land grab event and set taxes to zero hunters don't get back 100% of decay and skill for free and collect free MU.

Apart your theories, the rest is just "i own aland, with unique monster, who want to kill it must come here" plan.
it happens for Kool Kats, it happens for Mutated DNA on arkadia.
either pay the imposed taxation or can not codex (or do mission) on those.
a goog, simple monopoly revenue. and i appreciate it
dont try to pass me the message that MA and PP dont have their part.
even after the conversation we had i tested and evidence is that everyone takes their slice, being it big or small.

that said, i did not hunt in mutation station because there is a wild mix of maturity and i am too noob for L48 Kalmaldon (or how they are called). i think that if all mosnter were in the 1...20 level people would enjoy more the zone, but it is me.

Clearly you don't understand how to logic, really this is fine.
As you can see I already have bid.
Land grabs do not rely on fertilizer. It is not the same.
You see me talking about my money I see me trying to explain why 12% ROI is good no matter what investment you get...let alone 41%
I also explaned how when you play toward CLD (going off the deed numbers itself) you give a greater return, and you will deny it.

This is not some revalation about land and taxes once I owned it. I played lower rate/event paying taxed player lands for more than a decade for this same reason before I owned. Just ask any owner who ran decent events mspudding, smiligs, BIG (lots won there), 5$ so many others I was more than happy to support at a lower cost ever since winnign the 2007 hunting competition.

What happened to all the greats anyhow Skalman, Stryker... all those who also denied this and somehow never lasted.

It is really ok , other land owners knwo the value and bid accordingly.

Last edited:
couple random week samples of income between mayhems
09/09/22​
110.77​
09/10/22​
162.5​
09/11/22​
202.44​
09/12/22​
179.74​
09/13/22​
354.89​
09/14/22​
0​
09/15/22​
65.96​
09/16/22​
0​

10/18/22​
88.37​
10/19/22​
64.82​
10/20/22​
51.68​
10/21/22​
0​
10/22/22​
0​
10/23/22​
123.34​
10/24/22​
117.43​
10/25/22​
0​

This is what a good high eff setup can get running full, ( 5 hours a day ish) time over a week...while at a lower rate for cycle at profit:
I should clarify these numbers below are not and have not been seen on the mutation station land, they are an example of a typical week on my Rocktropia land at around 5 hours a day at the same tax rate of 4.2%.
12.3% mutation station is largely natural numbers without working it and without events. I can provide every day tax to serious buyers.

655.31​
502.98​
388.22​
524.92​
1024.8​
466.29​
557.55​
717.58​

Last edited:
You could buy 50 cld for 150k ped, and it would pay 170 (@3.4 non mayhem) per week to 290 (@5.8 currentmayhem) ped per week

"The LA is doing so good that I have to sell it, sorry everyone"

Also look, i make ped.

Im confused, you get 99% of your input back? You hunt on your own LA, and then your LA pays out 600Ped a day? Would that mean that that 600 Ped is the 1% you are missing? Or are you saying you are making TT profit? Cuz if the 600 Ped is the 1% you are cycling 60k ped a day? o_O

Im not mocking here, I just dont understand? If there is really such a loop hole in the code for some reason, why talk about it lol?

Im confused, you get 99% of your input back? You hunt on your own LA, and then your LA pays out 600Ped a day? Would that mean that that 600 Ped is the 1% you are missing?
Didn't Smilgs did this for years on his Osseo lands and said that when he increased tax returns immediately lowered proving what MA and everyone is saying except for Forgo?

Didn't Smilgs did this for years on his Osseo lands and said that when he increased tax returns immediately lowered proving what MA and everyone is saying except for Forgo?
Yes:
The taxes work in a very verifiable way, hunt in LA and check tax returns next day. From my experiment know that going from 10% to 4%, my tt return dropped by 6% (details in hunting log).
And yes:
It works as mentioned a couple of times in this thread. Land areas simply take a cut based on the set tax amount from each loot from creatures spawned in the area or mining claims found in the area.

Land area tax is directly taken from your loot, period.

Last edited:
i wonder if Rocktropia and Ark will pay for the UE upgrade or not , and if not MA just pulls the plug on them .

Back