FYI: And the Asteroid Goes TO

MindStar9

Self-Requested Deactivation
MindStar9
AND THE ASTEROID GOES TO

cnd-birdseyeview.jpg

There had been a rumor floating around the universe that Neverdie finally sold off the remaining real estate that is Club NEVERDIE. Like any good reporter, I contacted Neverdie to either confirm that this was just a rumor, or that indeed the rest of Club NEVERDIE had been sold.

IT’S OFFICIAL

Neverdie confirmed that he did sell off the remainder of Club NEVERDIE, but that’s all he offered in his response. So, persistent as I am, I quickly wrote back and asked if he would consider giving up the details for an EntropiaPlanets front page story. Since you are reading this, obviously he was gracious enough to be accommodating, and I thank him much for the opportunity to share this news with the Entropian community.

Read more ...

Last edited:
Gratz to John Foma Kalun - also known as pesok

Now, when is MA going to change the name?

Sold to John Foma Kalun, so that would be JFK ??!! :confused:
Weird name for an asteroid :D

asked if he would consider giving up the details for an EntropiaPlanets front page story. Since you are reading this, obviously he was gracious enough to be accommodating
He was? I have no idea actually, since I'm reading this on PCF.. So is this post just and ad for another website?

He was? I have no idea actually, since I'm reading this on PCF.. So is this post just and ad for another website?

This thread follows the posting guidelines afforded EP by PCF, so move along please. :wise:

Sold to John Foma Kalun, so that would be JFK ??!!
Weird name for an asteroid
No weirder then defaming Elvis Presley IRL by saying he was just the dream from a silly dragon on Roctropia...

wow amazing stuff & a great job as always ms9 :)

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

wow amazing stuff & a great job as always ms9 :)

Yes "ditto" to what Rufen said -

Jedi
Force Majeure

They are saying on the other forum, wonder what to call it,

I did suggest to ND the other day that he request John call it "Foma - Ly Known as CND".....

No?

Ill get my coat..

Lol. Thatd be funny. Maybe not the best marketing wise but funny!

Whatever it gets renamed to, for most of us it will still be CND.

Unless the new name is pretty catchy I probably will still call it 'cnd', but I'll be glad not to see so many at CLUB NEVERDIE!!! globals spamming my screen. The all caps gets old.

awesome. thanks for the news ms9

just as the game is still PE .. the forum is still EF .. and the company is still MA - I'm sure I'll still call it CND. :ahh:

thanks for writing / sharing the article, MS9 - well done. :thumbup:

Gratz to the seller and buyer, and thanks for the news gathering MS9, but since the movie 'It' scarred me forever I think I may too scared to ever go up there again :scared:

johnfomakalun-pesok.jpg

Pesok, new CND owner

I tend to agree with you ... especially since I'm one of those 1st generation CND'ers and there on opening day. I have many fond memories of CND, so it will probably always be thought of as CND for me, but ... I think over time perhaps a new name might grow on us - it depends on what John does with it. Maybe he will revitalize it in a way that catches our interest again - a new era so to speak, and a new experience - never know. :)

just as the game is still PE .. the forum is still EF .. and the company is still MA - I'm sure I'll still call it CND. :ahh:

thanks for writing / sharing the article, MS9 - well done. :thumbup:

Hey Danielle :) ... I can absolutely appreciate your mindset, because I've been there too many times not to. Evolution and progression are generally good things, as long as they bring along those critical elements that keep it all connected, but when it comes to Calypso - I'm afraid it's a bit fragmented and disjointed to the degree that it's hard now to think of it as a "whole" feeling with new dynamics - (oh, sorry ... some dynamics never change) ;)

Hope all is well with you - I know you're busy IRL, but nice to see you pop in now and then. :girl:

Maybe we'll have a Russian name for it since the guy is Russian

There's always that possibility, but somehow I don't think that will happen. It will be interesting to see what he finally does name it though.

Gratz to the seller and buyer, and thanks for the news gathering MS9, but since the movie 'It' scarred me forever I think I may too scared to ever go up there again :scared:

johnfomakalun-pesok.jpg

Pesok, new CND owner

I have to agree with you on that one Lee ... the current pic of the new owner is rather scary. The interesting thing is, that when we talk about phobias in class, it's surprising how many of my students have clown fears. Phobias are irrational fears, so it's also interesting to try to discover where the fears come from.

On another note ... I have already sent a PM to John to see if we can get an interview about his purchase of the asteroid, so hopefully he will be accommodating and we will learn more. So far, I haven't seen him show up on any of the forums, unless I've missed it - I hope we hear from him soon.

johnfomakalun-pesok.jpg

Pesok, new CND owner

next morning after buying CND i would look the same way.

But the most important question is, whats with dome 15-20?

· Dome 15 – Joe Jeff xXSquallXx

· Domes 16-20 – John Foma Kalun

next morning after buying CND i would look the same way.

But the most important question is, whats with dome 15-20?

This is where reading the full article helps. ;) All dome owners have been listed. :)

What to call the asteroid now?

May I suggest Club Naturreservat Domän

Translates roughly to Club Nature Preserve Domain. (Was the only way I could get rid of the "P"reserve, to make the needed C.N.D. initials.)

Reactions: Wed
let's call it "SCREW YOU GUYS, IM GOING TO CND!"

Back