Price Check Angel Armor Fen M

zprofy

Old
Hi guys, want check price for

Angel Armor Fen set​

Tier 1-6, thanks for any information!

Value should be around the same as an angel adjusted, but probably you wont find seller for that price.

FEN is +5 stab and cut, but no 12 electric on it, i would consider it about the same level and price.

Tier upgrade on FEN is about 75% of the adjusted, so high tier should be even cheaper on FEN.

FEN is just rarity.

You can overpay it if you want that FEN name on your armor so much, but probably much reasonable to buy adjusted angel.

Value should be around the same as an angel adjusted, but probably you wont find seller for that price.

FEN is +5 stab and cut, but no 12 electric on it, i would consider it about the same level and price.

Tier upgrade on FEN is about 75% of the adjusted, so high tier should be even cheaper on FEN.

FEN is just rarity.

You can overpay it if you want that FEN name on your armor so much, but probably much reasonable to buy adjusted angel.
Wrong 🙂 They are not the same.

This armor provides Evade, Dodge and Decrease Critical Damage
7 Parts - 15% Strength

Keyword: Evade

Hego must be be trying to buy a set shortly with an evaulation like that, low tier fen angel id say +33k, high tier +40k-45k if tier 6+

Last edited:
Wrong 🙂 They are not the same.

This armor provides Evade, Dodge and Decrease Critical Damage
7 Parts - 15% Strength

Keyword: Evade

True i didnt considered the evade buff, but also, i dont value it much, maybe others do.

Back