Price Check Angel FEN T 6

Kaiser

Elite
Society
-=The Rebellion=-
Kaiser Kaiser Soze
Just curious what people would pay for Angel FEN T 6. Obviously male since there are no female sets and only 8 male sets.

Its my old set 😊. Id consider swapping for my PoE even 😉

Its my old set 😊. Id consider swapping for my PoE even 😉
I feel like this set is worth more. Thanks for the answer.

I've had this over a year. Maybe you traded it to who I got it from? It was T 2-3 when I got it.

I would think at least 35k.

Agree but considering tier of the armor,perhaps even more..

Yeah tiering from 5-6 seems quite costly with materials, gems, and tier comps if you pay market prices. My set is sitting at 4.99 while I collect materials for the next upgrade so it just a matter of grinding, mining, and buying gems when they are trending down in price.

I would think 35K-40K at today's prices if you can find the right buyer. I am not entirely sure how to calculate the buffs so it might be worth more to someone with lower defensive skills. It also has a rarity factor. It also depends on when you want to sell it. Before Mayhems and events you might command a higher price while in-between those events it would trend lower on the scale.

I really dig my Angel FEN set and overtime tiering it up and increasing my defensive skills just keeps making it better IMO.

I sold it to buckshot

You are my hero! Thank you for doing that :)

I do an annual account valuation vs deposit comparison. So once a year I check values. I don't think I will ever part with it tbh. Combined with good hp, and good heal tools, I don't really need more.

At this tier id say 40k maby even 45k to the right buyer, great protection at t6

At this tier id say 40k maby even 45k to the right buyer, great protection at t6
It is amazing. With imp scales and enh I have 165 close protect. With 331 hp I'm fairly hard to kill for most mobs.

Yep i know the feeling not long ago i owned t5-6 PoE and it was amazing, very simular to this set same tier

That PoE set was my old one to 🤣. I think there is only one set tiered that high, Ive had so much stuff in this game 😬

That PoE set was my old one to 🤣. I think there is only one set tiered that high, Ive had so much stuff in this game 😬
LOL, I know the feeling.

Back