Animal Eye Oil market

RagLodbrok

Provider
Society
Freelancer
Animal Eye Oil is one of my most common loots, and I always tried to place stacks of around 200 PED on auction. Usually, the stacks went quickly for about 102.0% - 102.5%.

However, recently I find it impossible to get rid of it through auction. In the meanwhile I have 400 PED Eye Oil in storage, put it on auction three times, and still, it wasn't sold, even for 101.7% :scratch2:

Is it that the last HOFs have been so oily that the market has been flooded with eye oil, or has demand gone down significantly?
atm, it looks like eye oil is going to become TT fodder...

I would say no ac (autoclicking) has a bit to do with it, not as many people skilling 1000's clicks on components so no need for eye oil.

Add that to the crafters who cant login and the crafters who arent bothering to log in.

I would say no ac (autoclicking) has a bit to do with it, not as many people skilling 1000's clicks on components so no need for eye oil.

Add that to the crafters who cant login and the crafters who aren't bothering to log in.

Yeah, the high demand for easy-clicking resources is no longer there, so the hundreds of thousands of PED of 102% resources that are looted daily have a lot less consumption.

Thank the anti AC club

Common ores soon to follow :rolleyes:

hit me up

Hey, I might be interested in some of that. I have been using it as an easy click item to craft, and was having trouble looting it. I have been able to get it from Berys lately, but that's about it. If I'm low I'll want some.
but i hope you have better luck... i try and not buy what i can loot.

Back