FYI: Announcing : BLACK LIGHT PIRATE ALLIANCE

The Bloody BLP’s Articles of Progression

blppic.jpg

To progress to the top level of the BLP you will be required to achieve all of the following bloody BLP achievements. If you have any questions, then post them in the thread so others can know the answer too. I will not respond to PM on this topic unless it is of a concern or from a SKULLS Captain. Still working on some of em, but its a start eh ^^

Enjoy

Pirates Lure : Many Pyrates only became pyrates after being captured and then mentored by their captors thus turning them into crew and later full blown pirates themselves.
a. I believe i can devise a whole range of achievement missions around this particular topic. So keep an eye out for these achievements.

Edwards Captive Journey : Edward England was captured and forced on a journey to the Pirate base.
a. show a screenshot with your name highlighted outside or inside the pirate base.

Edward Low’s Plan: He captained a number of ships, usually maintaining a small fleet of three or four. Low and his pirate crews captured at least a hundred ships during his short career, burning most of them.
a. take lead of at least 15 raids or fights and show screenshots of your BLP team in Space and show the BLP name in the team name with date and pos in chat. Screenies taken during fights or raids will lessen the total required by 1 less required of the total.

Low’s Musket : Although bad tempered, Low was knows as a good planner, organiser and executioner of tactical raids.
a. attend at least 3 emergency call outs by your Captain
b. suggest strategies on at least 5 occasions
c. find ways to gain intel and provide accurate intel on at least 10 active ships at different times to your Captains.

Buck’s Mutiny : They were sent to suppress piracy, but the pardoned ex pirate crew mutinied and took the ship.
a. take a ride onboard any ship and relay the coordinates to your pirate mates or crew Captains.
b. set at least 15 team targets whilst teaming with the crew Captains using the team target option.

Worley’s Articles: He took 8 men and they vowed to fight to the death rather than surrender.
a. fight 8 separate times along side your Captain. (Supervised)
b. destroy 4 ships in the presence of a Captain without assistance. (Supervised)
c. evade and survive a attack for roughly 2 minutes (no need to attack) (Supervised)
d. accurately predict the direction of at least 10 ships you have selected for the team. (Supervised)
e. stalk 10 targets in the safe without them being alerted or scared off. (Supervised)
f. accurately predict loot or no loot (no loot anything under 5ped) on five ships in a row (Supervised)

Condent’s Act : “He swiftly jumped into the hold, and shot the Indian in the face” The rest of the story to gruesome to tell...harrr harrr.
a. report a spy or possible traitor and state your reasons why (by PM to myself in forum)

The Phillips Initiative : “he stole his own pirate vessel and took the crew”
a. capture the interest of at least 1 other to become a BLP pirate and let them pm your Captain.
b. help them with at least 7 of these achievements and let them say so.

Black Bart’s Legacy : Also known as Bartholomew Roberts, he in the merchant navy, earned less than £3 per month and he had no chance of promotion to captaincy. Yet once he turned pirate, he was one of these most successful pirates of the Golden Age of Piracy. His first act as captain was to lead the crew back to "Príncipe" to avenge the death of a Captain. Roberts and his crew sprang onto the island in the darkness of night, killed a large portion of the male population, and stole all items of value that they could carry away. The combination of bravery and success that marked this adventure cemented most of the crew's loyalty to Roberts. They concluded that he was "pistol proof" and that they had much to gain by staying with him.
a. capture loot in exes of 1000ped tt, screenied and posted in BLP thread, in or out of team.
b. gain 5 hall of fame kill spree entries for space only. (Yes you can cheat, but then your the cheap skate no good faker who cant do it for real)
c. Strike fear into the hearts of others by saying in open chat whilst surrounded by others HARR BLOODY HARR and post a screenie in the BLP thread.

Tew’s path : Tew pioneered the route which became known as the Pirate Round.
a. contribute with some REAL idea's and strategies to the BLP group discussions on at least 8 occasions.
b. show your captain where the spawn points are by placing a waypoint on your map and sending him the coords to chat.
c. write the pirates exam and pass it.
d. mark the locations of mob fields on your map to your captain by sending waypoints.

Every’s Fame Gain: He was the most notorious pirate of his time.
a. announce yourself openly and obviously on the forums as a BLP Pirate
b. get at least 2 pk kill sprees in space on the hof list. Screenie and post. (Yes you can cheat, but then your the cheap skate no good faker who cant do it for real)

Every’s Treasures : Every is most famous for being one of the few major pirate captains to retire with his loot without being arrested or killed in battle.
a. Show 20 space PK loot screenies with loot over 20ped tt in each by killing 20 different ava's and posting.
I will add a Treasure related mission later on. (Yes you can cheat, but then your the cheap skate no good faker who cant do it for real)

Every’s Election: After a munity he was elected by the crew as Captain
a. you have achieves all the stages and will be considered by the SKULLS for SKULLS membership. Congratulations.

Stede Bonnet,s Hat: Known as the Gentleman Pirate with his ship Revenge and its paid crew.
a. become a pirate businessman by consistently earning peds from you and your teams efforts at minimal loss whilst still clearly being a pirate.
b. sponsor certain pirating BLP missions or activities.
c. employ BLP members for pirating activities

Put this together this morning rather quickly before heading out. So if some of em dont make sense or dont work, then let me know and ill check it out a bit later. Captains will inform me of any achievements mentioned to them by their crew and i will confirm this to them via pm. Later i hope to provide some sort of symbolism associated to these achievement objectives.

Please note these PIRATE ACHIEVEMENTS are not to be actioned and will not CURRENTLY count to progression within the Piracey or BLP Alliance ranks. I will have some time to review these later tonight before i will announce them as official prolly later tonight (23:00 UK time)

Last edited:
I actually have to admit this is kind of cool. It's exciting seeing this kind of emergent behaviour in any game.

I just hope you can encourage your members to only be pirates and not be assholes in space (whatever that means).

I'm looking forward to seeing/founding a resistance movement.

I actually have to admit this is kind of cool. It's exciting seeing this kind of emergent behaviour in any game.

I just hope you can encourage your members to only be pirates and not be assholes in space (whatever that means).

I'm looking forward to seeing/founding a resistance movement.

The pirates life was one of adventure, danger and spoils and hopefully i can emerge the guys a bit more, make it more of a adventure to be in space as a pirate. So early days for these achievements, but i am trying to design them so that although they remain fun, they also train at the same time. All the names of the achievements are those of real pirates that roamed the seas. At least one of the goals per those achievements is something that specific pirate was known for or known to have had to done. So i tried to make it so our guys in a virtual way get to walk in the foot steps of the real pirates. As closely matched as i could see possible anyhow. :)

These achievements are to be done in between BLP Raids and Events...keeps it fun even during the non Raid times hopefully :yup:

DCF

Last edited:
Nice to see that.

BTW, you can do some "good" achievements, like "Robin Hood's Tenth": After catching some phatass cargo (over 5k, for example), descend to the planer and feed niblits with ammo, weapons, in amount for a 10% of cargo total, then...

take onboard most beauty ava, kick it in space. (this one is to keep asshole's image)

Updated Achievement details to fit (I think).......

These will be followed at some point with Mission orientated Achievements..

Nice to see that.

BTW, you can do some "good" achievements, like "Robin Hood's Tenth": After catching some phatass cargo (over 5k, for example), descend to the planer and feed niblits with ammo, weapons, in amount for a 10% of cargo total, then...

take onboard most beauty ava, kick it in space. (this one is to keep asshole's image)

There are enough goody two shoes out here to do that....no need to ask me for a white book of light and infinite goodness :eyecrazy: If you havent noticed, i play the role of villain in EU and i always will. Daisy could have made her name with goodness and charity, but i chose the road less traveled, because im up for uncertainty. I like not knowing what potential disaster im going to have to face and deal with, my victories although fewer, taste soooooooo much sweater for it. Not many will understand where i am coming from, and i dont expect them too. The easy road is not for me. Id tip my hat that you asked, but please ask someone else to be your Robin Hood :smoke:

This is what i do, im a pirate, might aswel make it fun for others too :)

DCF

Back