Announcing Entropians.com :: A new Entropia Universe community resource

Should be in the quick access bar

sorry if someone allready mentioned it on one of the last 18 pages :)

would be very useful when the EntropiansIM goes to the Taskbar, when minimized !

everyone can add me as

asgard nova novacula

would love to hear from YOU !! :)

When clicking the "X" on EntropiansIM, the program minimizes to the system tray (bottom right-hand corner of Windows screen, near the system clock).

When clicking the "X" on EntropiansIM, the program minimizes to the system tray (bottom right-hand corner of Windows screen, near the system clock).

:scratch2: isn't that what I said :laugh:

sorry sir, not on my machine !

entropiansim.jpg

when i press " X " at MSN (windows live messenger) it goes to the system tray, the EntropianIM is just gone and only visible at task.

cheers
novacuLa

edit: show inactive progs is also active.

Does anyone know, with Entropians.com, is there a link somewhere for when you've forgotten your password? Or some way to change it? Try as I might, I just can't seem to log in.. It tells me I've got the wrong password or name. It started doing this once ages ago even though I had the "remember password" box ticked. :scratch2:

dang man this shii looks great..keep it upp yaa:yay::yay::wtg:

I just realized, what's the advantage of this over the simple xfire? does it make any difference at all?

I think this thread needs a bump, it has been forgotten..
It seems that after the corrupt database a few months back, when we had to recreate our accounts, that many of the people that had start to use it simply didnt come back.. I just wish that we could get more people in and that the chat rooms get occupied again.. it's so lonely in the ulululu room thees days :(

So everyone, welcome back to Entropians and join in again! :yay:

I think this thread needs a bump, it has been forgotten..
It seems that after the corrupt database a few months back, when we had to recreate our accounts, that many of the people that had start to use it simply didnt come back.. I just wish that we could get more people in and that the chat rooms get occupied again.. it's so lonely in the ulululu room thees days :(

So everyone, welcome back to Entropians and join in again! :yay:
Awwww, guess i gotta come hanging around then :p

yay, company!! :D

Good job ! I hope the Cryengine2 will not need too much work with this messenger to be ... I don't know how to say ... compatible ?
I hope your work will be rewarded :ahh:
Cheers :wtg:

I just realized, what's the advantage of this over the simple xfire? does it make any difference at all?

the advantage is people register with their avatar names which makes searching for people very easy ... those you dont have on your FL i.e. if you know their ava name its a fast way of reaching them ... faster thane EF PM

Back