Announcing - Spods Rip-Off Store

spod

Prowler
Society
Praetorian Guard
spod spod spodley
The fact that people will pay high prices for goods, even when the same good can be bough inthe shop next door for less has been perplexing me.

On one hand, great I can raise my prices and make more money, the business man in me is happy.

But my more civic minded side is appaled by this profiteering, and the taking advantage of people who dont know what prices should be in EU.

so in order that both sides are happy and balanced i have come up with a solution.

Spods Rip - Off Store.

The display windows in my PA shops , will now contain items at prices that i consider to be a rip-off, but that people have shown that they are willing to pay.

For those who can be bothered to go the extra few yard/meters into the shop, prices will be my usual low prices.

:D

Last edited:
And that makes you the Mother Theresa of the Entropia Universe .. ?
Good luck on your new store :)

Good luck on your new store :)

thanks for the GL, dont understand the other comment

ur store is great .. always the first one i check. goodprices and i def encourage people to come visit ... lower than auctions and other stores

Good luck mate :)

Selling sour grapes TT + 500 ?

I know some of the stuff that would normally be fed to the TT in NotA is now passed onto you via MrData. Im sure this will increase as we get used to the idea. Im quite happy to supply a shop owner that makes an honest profit, rather than those that just buy off auction and then add their margin to it. Trying to make out they doing the rest of us a service!

Good luck with the new shop spod :)

Back