Achievement: another 1k LongTooth mission...

Congratulations!

That's a nice boost in Athletics :D

Congrats on achieving the long haul ped waister lol ;) nice skills

Nice job!! :D

Congratz!!

Just spotted this. Now that's what I call skilling up... gratz

I really don't get not taking FA. It's MU is almost twice and it's way more usefull. But gratz anyway.

Congratulations!:yay:

I really don't get not taking FA. It's MU is almost twice and it's way more usefull. But gratz anyway.
Well it's not same TT for starters; you choose between 50 PED First Aid and 80 PED Athletics. Which actually pretty accurately reflect the difference in markup in this case by the way :) Both are worth around 1.4k PED.

In the end it boils down to if you need a boost in Paramedic or Evader I suppose. Depends on what mobs you are hunting and if you are close to maxing a useful L fap or passing an evade treshold for a certain mob.

Also, Athletics contributes to HP which First Aid does not.

Oh, and GRATS Teiwaz! :)

Well it's not same TT for starters; you choose between 50 PED First Aid and 80 PED Athletics. Which actually pretty accurately reflect the difference in markup in this case by the way :) Both are worth around 1.4k PED.

How do you know?

'way more useful' depends on what you do mostly
i'm hunter not doctor/nurse, therefore for me Evade and HP is more useful than Paramedic

thanks

I personally picked FA when i completed the LT mission as I wanted to max the UR125, I'm currently 7k into the 10k trox mission so I will pick evade then :D

Gratz anyway on the skills boost :)

Back