another ARMOR UPGRADE SCAM attempt (Frozz3n ic3girl Rebelangel)

Agar

Alpha
Society
Freelancer
Aagaron Agar Doden
(first, sorry for all the pics. but the story is too funny, it's all evidence and there are just thumbnails)
(second, scroll down to the end of the fourth post if you are to lazy and want the conclusion...)

Well, the scammers aren't get tired by trying to scam hones players...

Now they found me, scanned me (me, n00b? ;) ) and tried to scam me, drooling over my nice full Gremlin :D

I just wanted to clean my loot into the storage, then suddenly a message appeared:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

w00t! But how does this work?

hmm, she will show it to me...

oh, it only works on the other continent...

Last edited:
now at New Oxford. there must be the very special crafting machine which can upgrade my armor...

she even explains it to me, how kind!

wow, "10 + in all" for my full Gremlin??? And only 30 PED? I can't resist... :tongue2:

does it work???

Last edited:
oh, I must undress myself... No problem, I'm a Nude!

hmm, have to remove my plates (later she said, she guessed I'm not a n00b and it won't work couse I had armor platings?)

:rofl: She has forgotten to charge the 30 PED fee from me... she was happy with the Gremlin stuff... :laugh:

[br]Click

damn, I clicked the wrong button...

Last edited:
surprise, surprise: the scan shows us n00b stats...

of course did I took some screenies, and you need a new avatar...

smart? hmm, deposited to much, I'm not smart. but not dumb ;)

okay, now the quintessence:

Why, oh why, are the armor upgrade scams are still working?
The scammer gives the answer, and we all know it:
The n00bs are to dumb, noone protects them. There are many warnings about scammers in this forum, but none ingame. And there is still no "official" forum (ef and ep are rarely mentioned at the EU homepage... :( )

If there are 10 players, one reads the forums. And it's enough, if one of the other 9 is good natured and trusts the scammers:

scam_1_16.jpg

Okay, now it's time to fill a support case with a reference to this thread...

It's really time for MindArk to take some action against the scammers, I'm sure this wasn't the first avatar of this scammer and won't be the last.

Last edited:
I can't believe it, they won't take my support case :bomb:

Now the scammer has more time to maraud in EU :mad:

edit:

finally submitted...

Last edited:
always fun to read...

MA should really trace where th items of this avtar go to now and then ban both!

I reported this same person 3 days ago to MA, still no response :/

I will update my case with a link to your thread too - let them know that she is STILL doing it.

Very nice going their Agar, this avatar may well get locked.

Filing a support case about one single noob scamming wont get them locked, MA just lets it go.

But if this person really is someones second/third/forth avatar, or even more - that will probably get them locked, iv heard of many cases of that happening. I hope it does in this case :)

I have reported many scammers. MA does not care, If it does not make them money then why bother. What ever happened to customer support? One time when I reported a scammer I was told by MA that people like this exist in the real world so they should be allowed to exist in PA. My reply was yes they do but it does not make it right, If I ran across a scammer in real life I would call the police or deal with them in my own way :handgun: but in game there is nothing you can do :mad:

Nice thread. I'll positive rep it once the system is working again! ;)

same person from ages ago. I played along like you did and got the same comment back "you smart" 6 months ago

Wow , Really good job ... MA should start IP block/ban when caught scamming and got full.., it's worse than cheating :mad:

Good job , another scammer down
+Rep

Well, probably the same person like ages ago. And this person will definitely go on with that :mad:

Now I'm really interested in MA's reply on the support case...

("It isn't that bad if people get scammend, then they have to deposit more, everything's fine!" oh, did I wrote that? thought too loud... :rolleyes: )

Wow , Really good job ... MA should start IP block/ban when caught scamming and got full.., it's worse than cheating :mad:

Good job , another scammer down
+Rep

"it's worse than cheating" too me its same becouse if someone use some bug i will get worse loot if loot pool exists...and you got to be stupid to get scammed sorry but thats true...we all know why ppl play this game we know its about $ so if someone thinks hes going to get something for free from someone he dont know hes stupid...

Well, probably the same person like ages ago. And this person will definitely go on with that :mad:

Now I'm really interested in MA's reply on the support case...

("It isn't that bad if people get scammend, then they have to deposit more, everything's fine!" oh, did I wrote that? thought too loud... :rolleyes: )

Well atleast you can speak too loud rep+ mate :) if replays come show us it...

this avatar has been caught scamming around 5 times on these forums alone. In-game i have seen and prevented her twice and know for a fact that she has at least two other avatars. One of which i posted a thread here against, although i couldnt add my screens as i still dont know how to thumbnail them here. Fireblade i think was the name of one of the others, the one i posted on here about. Can't remember the third ones name, but she admitted they were hers to me at one point, and on top of that, their dialogue was a 100% match lol. They seem to have this scripted or something :p

Back