Another happy hour - bugs or intentional?

Status
You guys have no idea how hard it is to get your Pitbull storage open and throw them in fast enough for all the HOF to track, maybe a few more drops of other pristine than you know because not all are as fast on the storage or want all tracked.:LOL:
John B Knight the only player who has room to talk about golem pristine drops and most of the best comments on what to look at, maybe even learn from it, while we mad because we did not get the drops. As I have been hunting wiles golem and Byd for over a year to make an armor set I would say the golem went to the right place. Other than JBK no one is even close to the ped I have put through them. You can argue about who earned what but you miss the point. anyone in the game and paying attention could have gotten the same drops. I am going to go out on a limb and say, worse for the high cycle players complaining the least and best for the players crying the most. A shot at high value loot for little to no time or ped spent. They are just mad because they did not catch it. While crying they may want to note watching loot and actually killing some mobs helps a lot. :eek:
I see 4x acid pristine drop back to back, was like hmmm seen this in EU before could it be??.. better go kill me some golem hope the one I need in the mix, sure enough 2 drop fast... post in chat someone go kill wiles, surprise, surprise they dropped, meanwhile no one ever showed to kill golems with me and only one went to wiles.
When loot is adjusted/changed no matter how MA dose it we are all going to be mad. 10 more over 2 weeks or 10 all at once either way most players are not grinding or paying enough attention to catch..Thankfully :ROFLMAO: Have fun in the dynamic game and loot that EU is. If you are really that concerned with profit I recommend a service trade/resell or a very, very good plan how to hunt/mine craft in the + doing very boring things, if it's fun it's probably far from profit. In the EU just like real life, it takes a lot of work and sacrifice to make money. Players like me are far from profit and fine with it, just have fun and attempt to not lose all the lunch money, 8x golem or no 8x golem still not in the + if that makes you animals feel any better.:D

Sure I will. I don't have any troubles with this game though, but the game has plenty of them. Too much for me to trust it.

And yeah I can read between lines how you nicely refer to how MA could not care a smelly shit if I'm not pleased with their game and sell out. Because Im so tiny factor. That just pretty much add up to my and many others point.

Edit. I know my post was not very great and was written overwhelmed by emotions. But atleast it makes clear how me and maybe some other players also feel and think about this case. Point is it was not ok and combined with many other big problems I personally have had enough. Peace.

I will notify everyone when I've liquidated your assets ingame.
Until then I just take your comments as just words.Having a bad day I guess.

You guys have no idea how hard it is to get your Pitbull storage open and throw them in fast enough for all the HOF to track, maybe a few more drops of other pristine than you know because not all are as fast on the storage or want all tracked.:LOL:
John B Knight the only player who has room to talk about golem pristine drops and most of the best comments on what to look at, maybe even learn from it, while we mad because we did not get the drops. As I have been hunting wiles golem and Byd for over a year to make an armor set I would say the golem went to the right place. Other than JBK no one is even close to the ped I have put through them. You can argue about who earned what but you miss the point. anyone in the game and paying attention could have gotten the same drops. I am going to go out on a limb and say, worse for the high cycle players complaining the least and best for the players crying the most. A shot at high value loot for little to no time or ped spent. They are just mad because they did not catch it. While crying they may want to note watching loot and actually killing some mobs helps a lot. :eek:
I see 4x acid pristine drop back to back, was like hmmm seen this in EU before could it be??.. better go kill me some golem hope the one I need in the mix, sure enough 2 drop fast... post in chat someone go kill wiles, surprise, surprise they dropped, meanwhile no one ever showed to kill golems with me and only one went to wiles.
When loot is adjusted/changed no matter how MA dose it we are all going to be mad. 10 more over 2 weeks or 10 all at once either way most players are not grinding or paying enough attention to catch..Thankfully :ROFLMAO: Have fun in the dynamic game and loot that EU is. If you are really that concerned with profit I recommend a service trade/resell or a very, very good plan how to hunt/mine craft in the + doing very boring things, if it's fun it's probably far from profit. In the EU just like real life, it takes a lot of work and sacrifice to make money. Players like me are far from profit and fine with it, just have fun and attempt to not lose all the lunch money, 8x golem or no 8x golem still not in the + if that makes you animals feel any better.:D
I think 99% of people just switched from hating MA, to hating you.

I didn't expect the most humble person in the world, but fuck me, you really blew it out of the park.

would think that keeping player trust high in a RCE game would be a wise strategy for a game's survival.
I suppose since 2007 Mindark never disappointed you since you are here in 2023.You are either very resilient to that , very stubborn or they never disappointed you.

John B Knight the only player who has room to talk about golem pristine drops and most of the best comments on what to look at, maybe even learn from it, while we mad because we did not get the drops. As I have been hunting wiles golem and Byd for over a year to make an armor set I would say the golem went to the right place. Other than JBK no one is even close to the ped I have put through them. You can argue about who earned what but you miss the point. anyone in the game and paying attention could have gotten the same drops.
Would you have felt the same if this happened lets say 12 hours earlier or later when you were asleep? This isn't something that would just be available to anyone "paying attention" come on dude :p

gg good loots!

So you would've been fine if you were sleeping and someone else grabbed all those golem pristines and then you go back to cycling for another year without drops? Such a weird stance to have even if it makes sense that you "deserved" the loot. I assume Shawna didn't randomly decide that Golem's haven't been dropping pristines for a while and that MA needed to be notified right?

So you would've been fine if you were sleeping and someone else grabbed all those golem pristines and then you go back to cycling for another year without drops? Such a weird stance to have even if it makes sense that you "deserved" the loot. I assume Shawna didn't randomly decide that Golem's haven't been dropping pristines for a while and that MA needed to be notified right?
m8 its just a game.. 100% i would not be happy and i am not.. but look some one looted 13 armor pieces from dsec ? if i am right.. thats the game we play man :) .. 99.99% of the time u get shitty end of the stick.....

I bet you this thread gets :locked: in the next 3 pages.

For whatever reason your puppetmasters think is appropriate. :spank:
i personaly think he should run around twin naked with his dingdong out :D

I guess we can figure out who was the one complaining to the Cyrene dev that he is not getting any golem loot, the dev asks MA incompetent dev's to "adjust the drop", they do and in a couple of minutes the "one" asking for favors gets 8 pristines in his inventory. Next it time to go to forums to brag about it. Scumbags will be scumbags in this game, it's nothing new.

Congratz on the loot, Vizz. I think most here will agree that the Pristines went to the right place this time. That, however, may not be the case next time. We have all witnessed you grind the Golems and I don't think that anyone here can dispute that, however, the problem is in the way these were distributed. Imagine if you were sleeping or working at the time, would have been an entirely different story. Imho, you deserved them and you should have looted them just not all within a 20 minutes period but instead during your time spent on the Golems. This would have actually been a reward for your efforts, time and PED spent on those things, the way it played out, your efforts made zero difference, thankfully you were playing at the time.

Personally, I believe that MA should prevent these things from happening in the future as it's not a good way to distribute the rare loot. This has nothing to do with you, I would have this same attitude even if I was the one who looted them, it's the system that's flawed and needs to be worked on.

A friend of mine was at work and immediately called me on the phone to wake me up so I could get a piece of the cake but I was asleep at the time. Needless to say, I continued sleeping.

Cheers, Bella, I appreciate the effort :shots:

Edit: Shit, a ton of people beat me to it with the same reply...

Would you have felt the same if this happened lets say 12 hours earlier or later when you were asleep? This isn't something that would just be available to anyone "paying attention" come on dude :p
Exact my point if you read what I wrote :ROFLMAO:

So is this fixed now or why is noone looting big byrd pristines?

The game should not and must not consist of watching for "mystery item waves" to exploit, as it is now. This means the game is not level.

Vote with your wallet and stop depoing, lets see how fast they remedy this after they look at their next financial report.
This will never happen because the gambling addiction is real.

I'll be at the next happy hour. I really will. * takes out credit card *

I guess we can figure out who was the one complaining to the Cyrene dev that he is not getting any golem loot, the dev asks MA incompetent dev's to "adjust the drop", they do and in a couple of minutes the "one" asking for favors gets 8 pristines in his inventory. Next it time to go to forums to brag about it. Scumbags will be scumbags in this game, it's nothing new.
I asked Shawna to keep an eye on golem pristine droprate nearly a year ago and others asked her too - droprate adjustments do not happen fast - anyone paying attention to cyrene channels would have known that shawna asked mindark to adjust the droprate - but it took many months for it to happen.
And yes we did expect that when it would happen it would happen like it did - still cant hang about a single spawn waiting for things for a year so cudos to those who are persistent and maximize their chance.
Nevertheless it wouldnt hurt if mindark figured a way to be more fair in loot distribution when these rares were 'unlocked' by the efforts of many and all get handed out at once instead of spreading them out abit more - maybe have a timer like with tiercomps to release a drop once each hour or day till the system has cought up to the new droprate - that would give many players the chance to make it to that spawn and compete.

I asked Shawna to keep an eye on golem pristine droprate nearly a year ago and others asked her too - droprate adjustments do not happen fast - anyone paying attention to cyrene channels would have known that shawna asked mindark to adjust the droprate - but it took many months for it to happen.
And yes we did expect that when it would happen it would happen like it did - still cant hang about a single spawn waiting for things for a year so cudos to those who are persistent and maximize their chance.
Nevertheless it wouldnt hurt if mindark figured a way to be more fair in loot distribution when these rares were 'unlocked' by the efforts of many and all get handed out at once instead of spreading them out abit more - maybe have a timer like with tiercomps to release a drop once each hour or day till the system has cought up to the new droprate - that would give many players the chance to make it to that spawn and compete.
If they can't get the shit together, then they just need to put it behind "yet another" token/vendor gate... because that's why they do it anyway.

This will never happen because the gambling addiction is real.

I'll be at the next happy hour. I really will. * takes out credit card *
strip clubs cheaper.

Could always be better and agree, loot more linked to effort would be better but most would hate it even more. In a game that will always be under 100% overall return, even and fair would be everyone loose same % all the time. Who + or - and how much is all a balance that MA plays with, not fair by nature, someone has to loose for someone to win, MA is getting their cut either way. The question is how balanced and what if anything a player dose can shift it gear, skill, gameplay.... As the system seems now I would say it's really the high cyclers loosing more while the low loose less overall, with a chance to win big while they cry about it. If it was fair we would all get x % of what we put in. Would be less fun for all. low cycles would get even less while the high lost less, as we all loose some, I would love it but most the players crying not so much.

Mindark meeting 12 hours after the fkup:

"So we fked it again, what can we do about it?"
"Well technically we did what the Cyrene dev's asked, we adjusted the drops, right?"
"Yeah but the result annoyed a lot of players..."
"True, yet some of them are congratulating those that benefited from out fkup and those that got the drops say they deserve it, just give it some time will blow over."
"Maybe we'll loose some players and income from this..."
"Nah don't worry we got them quite hooked, addiction doesn't shake that easy. Those with too much invested will defend the ones that profited, others will keep shooting hopping will happen to them too, either way we get our cut as always"
"Great! Problem solved, nothing to worry then"
"Yup good job all"

Mindark meeting 12 hours after the fkup:

"So we fked it again, what can we do about it?"
"Well technically we did what the Cyrene dev's asked, we adjusted the drops, right?"
"Yeah but the result annoyed a lot of players..."
"True, yet some of them are congratulating those that benefited from out fkup and those that got the drops say they deserve it, just give it some time will blow over."
"Maybe we'll loose some players and income from this..."
"Nah don't worry we got them quite hooked, addiction doesn't shake that easy. Those with too much invested will defend the ones that profited, others will keep shooting hopping will happen to them too, either way we get our cut as always"
"Great! Problem solved, nothing to worry then"
"Yup good job all"
cyrene asked we delivered :D

When a certain person posted 'Sally' the Balancing Manager in a 'hostage video' a year or two back.
True believers found it 'quaint' and 'amusing'.

My reaction was closer to horror that a real cash game (in fact the ORIGINAL real cash game) was talked about so glibly by those that
were quite frankly inadequate for managing a virtual economy. :computer:

Those of you with thousands of $ in Entropia, do you think 'Sally' is doing such a great job now? 🐶

@ Vizz:
it is not about the "MU perceived value" of the loot.
it is the statistical anomaly that shows how FRAGILE is the loot system, altered by hand.
you are over 600 meta point so killed a variety of mosnter across the board, like Joat and JBK, so ok, take your loot, upgrade uyour armor but admit it is not a NORMAL flow of game.

Again, it is a LISTED COMPANY and if the system is FRAGILE; investors could abandon the stock.
MA should post that a problem happenes, address it and assure that it will not happen again.

@ Vizz:
it is the statistical anomaly that shows how FRAGILE is the loot system, altered by hand.
you are over 600 meta point so killed a variety of mosnter across the board, like Joat and JBK, so ok, take your loot, upgrade uyour armor but admit it is not a NORMAL flow of game.

Again, it is a LISTED COMPANY and if the system is FRAGILE; investors could abandon the stock.
MA should post that a problem happenes, address it and assure that it will not happen again.
This all day.

Honestly at this point you could find an NPC that just gives 1k ped stacks with every click and it's not worth reporting because they probably intended for it and we should just check our privilege and expect that these things happen because loot is dynamic so nothing is ever wrong with anything that occurs in game.

This all day.

Honestly at this point you could find an NPC that just gives 1k ped stacks with every click and it's not worth reporting because they probably intended for it and we should just check our privilege and expect that these things happen because loot is dynamic so nothing is ever wrong with anything that occurs in game.
Fuck, how can you guys make me agree with Slyk.

:sneaky:

@ Vizz:

Agree not the best way for manty reasons none of them what most saying here. Probably best to not give players a thing to get all upset about no matter the right wrong fair or unfair, find it funny the players not complaining when its no drops for 5 months on a mob they not hunting all up in arms when it's 8 in a day on a mob they still not hunting, but still it's a bad look. I more think it's wasted chance to draw players in to an event... like one that.. oh... starts in a few hours among other things, lots of good ideas and constructive things we could discuss here, for sure many better ways for MA players and planet partners, that they may listen to. Why not focus on those instead of all the I quit MA sucks the sky is falling silliness.

Status
Back