Another happy hour - bugs or intentional?

Status
Loot is, and always has been, dynamic.

Check your privilege.
MindArk representatives are under no obligation to respond to any posts here on PCF. If they choose to do so, great, but members demanding responses to particular issues is inappropriate.

PCF is not an official support forum. If you want a response from MindArk regarding an issue, open a support case.
Gratz for posting the worst reaction ever! 👍
Not sure why you even reacted since it was addressed to MA. 🤔

I think the reactions say enough about how we all feel about this.

Yes, and now we have learned that ALOT of Decay means that you get good loot... those who got say 7-9 items in 5mins have huge decay and even Messi is saying that he opened ALOT of strongboxes (decay in another way) and got 3 rings.

Ill link to my other thread about decay and loot, https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/index.php?threads/secret-to-loot.292328/

The more you decay the more the game will give you and see your avatar.

Gratz for posting the worst reaction ever! 👍
Not sure why you even reacted since it was addressed to MA. 🤔

I think the reactions say enough about how we all feel about this.
he is MA ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Also i like where he says the part about how it is not the offcial support forum, albeit aside of account security stuff, and the things one can't obviously get help with here. They seem to forget we do have a whole forum section dedicated to support and general help.

On this forum, which is you know... the official forum for the game:
MZ0XBbh.png

:popcorn:

Check your privilege.
MindArk representatives are under no obligation to respond to any posts here on PCF. If they choose to do so, great, but members demanding responses to particular issues is inappropriate.

PCF is not an official support forum. If you want a response from MindArk regarding an issue, open a support case.
What? :whiner:

after going through the thread i dont know what dissapoints me more
1) the complete incompetence of a company, resulting in constant fuckups over 20 yrs
2) the fact that misscomunication combined w/ missmoderation are really working and make us, the playerbase, argue with eachother (well sure, if the one thats responsible is not replying, you vent to the next one)
3) the fact that some ppl really think this is a game
4) how we (the playerbase) behave

It couldn't be him, he's always profiting so he doesn't need to open boxes.
The Official Excuse™ is that people making Huge Profits™ are withdrawing and then depositing again (via boxes) to make even more Huge Profits™.

There is no way to verify it, barring access to their bank statements.

Somewhere January-February 2017 I looted 3 x Christmas 2016 rings, not 9 not 8 not 200, just 3 and one of the reason was that I've open more strongboxes in a month that you and your whole society probably open in a year combined.Not a bad thing , not a good thing, just the nature of the game.You buy lottery tickets or however you want to call them , you increase your chances to get the good stuff.You do nothing, you get nothing.
Also I wasn't the only one who did that , I suppose others open a lot of boxes.
Tracker still works if you want to verify information I guess.

Thanks for clarifying, it's a long time ago. I remember there was another person who got like 7 or 8 seasonal rings in a row around that time, and there was an uproar on the forum about it, I just don't remember who it was...

Another topic full of love to Mindark.
I wonder if realworld shareholders can see it. Someone should probably make a mass mailing about it.
I am sure they will be thrilled of how this community adore the company.

Last edited:
There's not much love lost here; it's mostly peds.

Not sure why the listing should be any kind of signal to anybody. The shareholders will stay overwhelmingly the same, I think, and it's not like shareholders would be surprised much (I'm guessing), except for maybe the new lows in use of language and tone by someone that have already been much commented on.

after going through the thread i dont know what dissapoints me more
1) the complete incompetence of a company, resulting in constant fuckups over 20 yrs
2) the fact that misscomunication combined w/ missmoderation are really working and make us, the playerbase, argue with eachother (well sure, if the one thats responsible is not replying, you vent to the next one)
3) the fact that some ppl really think this is a game
4) how we (the playerbase) behave
This is a perfect situation and thread for the TWEN anniversary :laugh:
Can we finally go back to PROJECT Entropia again now please :wtg:

Another topic full of love to Mindark.
I wonder if realworld shareholders can see it. Someone should probably make a mass mailing about it.
I am sure they will be thrilled of how this community adore the company.
People don't have to love a company for it to be profitable, they just need to keep opening their wallets. Fact is, many players are hopelessly addicted and will continue to shell out to feed their addiction even if they hate MA or this game.

People don't have to love a company for it to be profitable, they just need to keep opening their wallets. Fact is, many players are hopelessly addicted and will continue to shell out to feed their addiction even if they hate MA or this game.
Usually it just seems like it when people around you are like something, makes an illusion it's more general than it actually is.

Well, the formula does work, thing happens, people get angry, MA waits in silence for a few days, people forget, go back to gambling and it's all over.
Let's see how long it works.. I personally had barely accepted earlier fiascos but enough is enough. It's sad cause potential of game is big imo. Everyone just have their own tolerance of bs.

Let's see how long it works.. I personally had barely accepted earlier fiascos but enough is enough. It's sad cause potential of game is big imo. Everyone just have their own tolerance of bs.

Hardly anyone talking here anymore. It'll blow over soon. This has been happening since forever. I remember when towers started falling from the sky and MA had to turn the game off. Nothing ever came of it, people were outraged, then they just went back to day to day. Pretty standard.

The bug is identified. Loot drops as soon as it is put inside lootpool. If MA Quality Assurance team does not take over and fix it, instead call it dynamic... well then they can keep their dynamic priveleges and I might very well consider taking my privileges elsewhere. This is NOT the game I signed up to play!

I guess most people stopped talking after they realized there is no answer... so whats the point?

Real money play (RCE) needs to be fair and a trustworthy platform. Developers CANNOT play god mode as if this was rust.

There is a lot of work to be done to get this game where it should be. Does the team still have the spirit and drive to make it happen?

Check your privilege.

This is handsdown the best reply on this site 😂 convinced this guy/girl has blue or purple hair and yells at people consistently in real life when they have an alternative opinion.

Ps. This will most likely be removed fast but ohwel 🤣

The bug is identified. Loot drops as soon as it is put inside lootpool. If MA Quality Assurance team does not take over and fix it, instead call it dynamic... well then they can keep their dynamic priveleges and I might very well consider taking my privileges elsewhere. This is NOT the game I signed up to play!

I guess most people stopped talking after they realized there is no answer... so whats the point?

Real money play (RCE) needs to be fair and a trustworthy platform. Developers CANNOT play god mode as if this was rust.

There is a lot of work to be done to get this game where it should be. Does the team still have the spirit and drive to make it happen?

Not like their customers have anywhere else to go, so motivation isn't really necessary.

This is handsdown the best reply on this site 😂 convinced this guy/girl has blue or purple hair and yells at people consistently in real life when they have an alternative opinion.

Im surprised they have not yet apologized for that comment. Like wth. check your privilege? wonder how many seconds of thought they took b4 they typed that.

Mmm-NAH! *Chef's kiss*

Check your privilege.

That's one for the great book of grudges. What IS our priviledge?

Last edited:
Hardly anyone talking here anymore. It'll blow over soon. This has been happening since forever. I remember when towers started falling from the sky and MA had to turn the game off. Nothing ever came of it, people were outraged, then they just went back to day to day. Pretty standard.
I remember that day many moons ago , was one of the most thrilling in my early days of playing.

Reactions: Mac
My note about love to MA in this topic was a sarcasm of course. For any outsider who can read this whole wall of text, becomes obviously "Everyone just have their own tolerance of bs" and a big number of players have their patience running off.

Mine patience, for 17 years, is about to end soon. And unlike 80% of players I am not only lost time and excitement, but significant amount of $$.
So mine frustration will blow up not only as a shitstorm in mass media, but probably in some other way which will make MA's life less cozy, at least I have postponed another 60k USD for that matter.

Will see. I hope they get bankrupt before that.

Check your privilege.

"Loot is, and always has been, dynamic." -- about as dynamic as my left nut.

Status
Back