Another idea...

Rapido

Prowler
Society
Rangers
Rob Rapido Green
Hi

When you are out hunting and you see someone global on same kind of mob you hunting, to easy see if he/she is on the same spot like you. Here is a possible solution for MA to implement. Perhaps more smart things can be added to this idea.

Rapido

You can already drag and drop health bars from fl when they are om the radar :)

You can already drag and drop health bars from fl when they are om the radar :)

Yes, that I know, but how big chans that the avatar on radar is on your FL :scratch2:

But thats another thought, open FL and let us see avatars healthbar if a listed avatar is close on radar :)

Rapido

From my peaceful point of view it is a good idea, but i think PVPers will have something to say against it. :)

What's the goal? If you, like me, believe that the place doesn't matter and each mob has a planet-wide lootpool, then knowing where the globals happen is unnecessary. If you believe in local pools, you don't want the whole world to know where you're bathing in the loot :D

What purpose would this update have? How much value does it have when you know someone globalled nearby instead of far away?

Ok, I see yor point, my idea was not all about just say gz to people globeling, more like a nice info on a freindly/enemy basis :)

my2pec

Rapido

Back