Another Kaiser new player oppurtunity!!

Kaiser

Elite
Society
-=The Rebellion=-
Kaiser Kaiser Soze
Well two winners have been paid. For those of you who want the answer, I bought an Adj FAP due to the economy!! There ya go best of luck to you and look out for the next contest.

Someone took the time to bash me in this thread claiming I did not honor my deal. I have not been to the rig in months (I can't survive there) and this player apparently found the wrong person. Instead of PM'ing me here to ask if it was correct he decided to neg rep me and bash me in my thread. I assure you this is for real as are ALL of my new player quests. I believe an apology and a retraction are deserved here thank you.

Attention new players, as you may have seen before from time to time I like to help out by sponsoring an activity that will help you learn something about EU.

Well here is the next competition or quest.

As with last time, you have to find me. I know I can be hard to find at times. Let me give you a piece of advice though, if you see me spamming mining globals you know I am not on the planet. Anyway here is the next quest.

The first two players who can find me and tell me what major item I bought and explain why will get 10 PED each to help them get a little leg up. I am sure if you ask around or have been watching any websites related to EU <--- Hint, You will be able to figure it out. There is a valuable lesson to be learned on why I would buy the item I bought.

Another hint as to why I bought it (the answer is part of a name of a section here on EF and is a valuable statistic ti pay attention to.)

Please do not approach other members of Manifest Destiny. I gave the okay for that last time and my soc mates were hounded to death and weren't too happy about it haha.

Good luck and keep in mind I could be anywhere. And remeber keep readng EF it is THE most valuable source of information you will find.

Last edited:
LOL i see your copying my idea ( The find you contest lol - did a similar few where i game out riddles though lol)

will you post the answers here once the search is over? i'm curious :)

Well beter start looking then :)
Only problem I'am at school ATM :(

Alicia Corthall said:
Well beter start looking then :)
Only problem I'am at school ATM :(

All the cool kids 'bunk' :wise:

Wholesaler said:
LOL i see your copying my idea ( The find you contest lol - did a similar few where i game out riddles though lol)

I have been doing htis for months. Sorry didn't know you were doing it too :)

dolera said:
will you post the answers here once the search is over? i'm curious :)

Yes I will once I have given out the two prizes I will indeed post the answer here.

I know where you are Kaiser! Like the rest of us your ctd!! ;)

Nice comp. i'll search for u when i get back in!

Wholesaler said:

Who cares who started, it's the thought that counts. It's not like you have some kind of patent on the idea...

Good luck to those who are trying to find Kaiser and what an opportunity for new players!

Don’t look for this guy I found him at oil rig hi say lol when I ask for the peds again some big guy lol. Man you up too no good no respect! :broke:
Apparently vas not the guy from this post. :confused:

Last edited:
Did you do anything he asked for before asking him for PEDs?

Sidious said:
Don’t look for this guy I found him at oil rig hi say lol when I ask for the peds again some big guy lol. Man you up too no good no respect! :broke:

I have not been to the rig in months. I think you found a player with a similar name. I would appreciate it if you would make sure you have the right person before you bash me. BTW thanks for the neg rep when you didn't even find the right person.

Before jumping to conclusions do some research. Maybe you could PM me and ask if it was me. People like this make me question why I do things to help others out.

I am a respected, honest, fair and contributory member of this community and of EU. I do not appreciate the insinuation made here. I try to do a lot to help new players and once again comments and slams like this that are unfounded get me asking why I do it.

Last edited:
On eperson has found me and found the answer. 1 left, come and find me and the PED is yours :)

Hm I gorat find you fast or else some on mabye take those peds.

I cant find you. I wonder thats because your not onlie when I'am

My apologies I forgot to metnion in this thread I am out of town this weekend it is my 8th anniversary. I will be back online sunday night.

Kaiser said:
I have not been to the rig in months. I think you found a player with a similar name. I would appreciate it if you would make sure you have the right person before you bash me. BTW thanks for the neg rep when you didn't even find the right person.

Before jumping to conclusions do some research. Maybe you could PM me and ask if it was me. People like this make me question why I do things to help others out.

I am a respected, honest, fair and contributory member of this community and of EU. I do not appreciate the insinuation made here. I try to do a lot to help new players and once again comments and slams like this that are unfounded get me asking why I do it.

The guy at rig is Kaiser (not the same as this one) he at rig is freelancer and shoots you when your fighting mobs.

Hope this helps you out Kaiser + rep for helping the noobs

Mmmmmhhhh then all mi apology is just when I ask for the peds hi say lol there was swazer and others guys from the forum so I was shore was Kaiser from EF ?
I didn’t know that two guys could have the same name.

Last edited:
Thank you for the apology. There are many names in game similar to mine. I am Kaiser Kaiser Soze there are about 6 or 7 ohters I know of.

Reactions: Com
I can vouch for Kaiser Kaiser Soze honoring his "free ammo" giveaway several weeks ago. I was finally able to track him down planetside, said the required phrase, and he immediately gave me ammo, as advertised!

Thanks, Kaiser, and + rep

I am back and I am still waiting for the other lucky winner to find me and answer my questions :). One lucky winner so far.

As a side note someone came up to me the other day and said "I thought you had shogun you should change your picture on EF." I got a laugh out of that though it was rather amusing.

Let me tell you don't try and find me by appearance. I can look any way at any given time. I have been seen in OJ's I have been seen nekkid, I have been seen with hat or without my hairstyle changes often. I am a true chameleon. You may not even see my entire name. It may be Kaiser Kaiser Soze, Kaiser Soze, Kaiser, Soze any combo. it just depends whether or not im incognito that day :)

I still have one of the two prizes left. Someone has to be able to find me who knows the answer to the questions.

Last edited:
Still waiting to be found.

Bump Bump Bump

I FOUBND YOU I FOUND YOU YAY HIP HIP HOORAY ty very much.

Back