Anouncement

Status
Cant fulfill your expectations and dont want to either. Dont even think thats what Im supposed to do. I realy dont care anymore. I was exited, hopefull and happy, but thats all gone now, for good.

Im not what you want me to be, sorry. Different is not wrong.

Nah! Just gonna keep to myself and wantt to be left alone from now on.

Im here for me, not you. My intrest not yours.

Well, that's a good start.
In the end we're all here for ourselves.
And indeed, "different" is far from wrong! It's the color in the painting!

Btw, nobody had any expectations of you that you say you can't fulfill. You only created these expectations by yourself.
Nobody tells you what you're supposed to do, other then to just give you some tips/advices/critics perhaps.

You should not care about "us". You should care about yourself.
If YOU have fun, then that radiates off to others. But you'll have to do it yourself.
And if you want to cater us, perfect! But dont expect everybody to like what you offer. Tastes are very personal.
And if you cant handle the critics, then dont serve the dinner.

Now get your act together, cool down, jump in the pool in your garden since the weather is lovely. And if you dont have pool, I suggest you buy one.

I speak for myself that I would hate to see players leave, so, be a man, swallow this, and go on!
Been here for 13 years, and even though some call me noob (which I even might be), but I do know how to endure in this universe. So, take this advice and try to enjoy the finer things of Entropia! :wise:

I think its about time you guys cut him some slack.

As far as I can see up to this point, there's a couple of people who have been attacking him, on a personal level and across multiple threads.

You guys grew tired of hunting mobs in-game and have now turned to hunting people on PCF for pleasure instead?

Sure, his behavior seen thus far hasn't exactly been commendable, but how you lot have been acting isn't praiseworthy either.

Giving him advice is one thing, however, the feeling that I'm getting is that you've been more or less trying to shove "advices" down his throat in a condescending manner. Just because your more "successful" in the game than he is?

Whether he listens to your "advice" is his own problem. What he does with his peds is his own problem. And ultimately, whether he sinks or swims in this game is his own problem.

You've already done your part, so be gone. Its time to move on.

We all have our own demons to face. I have mine, he has his and you have yours.

Yes, very well spoken.

Remember, there are a lot of bitter and jealous folks around here who have had their dreams seen gone up in thin air.
Most of these "forum sharks" have already cashed out and just linger around pissing on every poster they get a chance off. They give the rest of the posters a bad name.
And sadly spacejanitor gets ignited to easily by them.

So it is okay to cause harm and when the victim reacts in anger he is attacked more for cursing thieves and scum?? Uhm!!! Yuck Fou!!!!! Fother Mucker!!!

I PLAY THIS GAME FOR MY OWN ENTERTAINMENT AND ENJOYMENT. I DO NOT WANT TO BE THE "BIG ONE". I AM NOT A FAME-JUNKY OR HOLLYWOOD WHORE. I AM NOT JON NEVERDIE JACOBS AND I DO NOT WANT TO BE HIM OR LIKE HIM. I DONT SEEK TO RULE OR OWN YOU ALL.

DONT TALK TO ME INGAME, DONT ENGAGE ME, JUST LEAVE ME ALONE PLEASE. YOU HAVE SHOWN ME ENOUGH TO WARRANT MY DECISION TO WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU EVER AGAIN. YOU CAN BLAME ME ALL YOU WANT, THIS IS ON YOU, NOT ME. AND DEFINITELLY NOT ON MINDARK. ITS A SPECIFIC VIRTUAL GANG IN THE PLAYER BASE WHO CAUSE THE DOWNFALL OF THIS GAME AND MINDARK.

Not said its ok to cause harm or anything.. all i pointed out is that maybe some polite words may be in order instead od many of reactions given to many replies, and ofc some replies have been out of order.. But thank you for showing same "love" for the small note i made.. never given any naming or anything myself just to recive it.. Again that just show that its lack of politeness here..
We all play the game to be the way we want, no one have ever accused you to ry be the biggest or anything.. all thats done is try give a small pointer from many and you straight out attack and assume all shall take all shit you throw.. and no worry.. i have never spoken to you ingame, nor will i.. i have seen your avatar ingame yes, but never take contact..

And i guess its time to stick a finger in the dirt and start realize whats going on though :)

I think its about time you guys cut him some slack.

As far as I can see up to this point, there's a couple of people who have been attacking him, on a personal level and across multiple threads.

You guys grew tired of hunting mobs in-game and have now turned to hunting people on PCF for pleasure instead?

Sure, his behavior seen thus far hasn't exactly been commendable, but how you lot have been acting isn't praiseworthy either.

Giving him advice is one thing, however, the feeling that I'm getting is that you've been more or less trying to shove "advices" down his throat in a condescending manner. Just because your more "successful" in the game than he is?

Whether he listens to your "advice" is his own problem. What he does with his peds is his own problem. And ultimately, whether he sinks or swims in this game is his own problem.

You've already done your part, so be gone. Its time to move on.

We all have our own demons to face. I have mine, he has his and you have yours.

I agree.. I also suggest this thread to be locked or OP to ask for it to be closed as this is just becoming quite painful to watch and flat ass mean. I believe it has had its run.

:locked:

Last edited:
Bipolar disorder, also known as manic-depressive illness, is a brain
disorder that causes unusual shifts in mood, energy, activity levels,
and the ability to carry out day-to-day tasks.

People with bipolar disorder experience periods of unusually intense
emotion, changes in sleep patterns and activity levels, and unusual
behaviors. These distinct periods are called “mood episodes.” Mood
episodes are drastically different from the moods and behaviors that are
typical for the person. Extreme changes in energy, activity, and sleep
go along with mood episodes.

People with bipolar disorder may also misuse alcohol or drugs, have
relationship problems, or perform poorly in school or at work. Family,
friends and people experiencing symptoms may not recognize these
problems as signs of a major mental illness such as bipolar disorder.
Hey! That's my biography! Where'd u get that?

:laugh:

aaaaaand he is gone, Thanks to all participants.

Sad thing when you have so weird personality and temper that you have to isolate from others even in virtual reality. :laugh:

MA Needs to tell us if he TT that LA DEED. :eyecrazy:

Hey Space janitor that would definitely immortalize you in EU history!

The only times I offered this guy help or advice, he spit in my face. Guilty of almost everything he accuses others of (except probably the pirating) and mean as a hurt skunk.

I see a couple of you on here getting geared up to SJW on his behalf but you better dig a little into the history first if you just came into these last 1 or two threads where he was, definitely, under attack.

He was under attack because he generally, then targetedly, then personally offended most people who attempted to interact with him. Or even sympathize with him.

There comes a time when it doesn't matter if you "need help" when you are mean enough people need to look after themselves. He bought himself a ban and we'll see if he can get control of himself with a couple days off the forum. I suspect the muddled, mix-capp, lashing out forum posts were providing him a bit of catharsis but again, at some point you have to get control of YOUR SELF.

Fair odds that when the forum ban is lifted he comes on, has a HUGE blowout thread insulting, offending, and pissing off everyone he can and gets permabanned within 72 hours. This would be 100% consistent with his history here so far.

EDIT: TBF he said thanks to me one time just working to remember the good here ...

Last edited:
I dont know about seeing a doctor, But i would reconmend getting a mentor to teach you the basics. Someone who can teach you how AH works, how space works, how land areas work etc.

Just shows you how evil & wicked you are. Make up crap about somebody you do not know and sell it. You cause extreme discomfort and ruining the experience for sombody and then attack the person for showing any reaction because of it. Yeah right. Keep believing the nonsense you make up. Oh youre just insulting me right? Yeah same to you sociopath and psycho.

What is realy LAME & SAD, is a bunch of pirate PCF trolls setiing up a 24/7 blockade of Calypso, only to ruin the gaming experience of one individual. I shit you not! This is happening to me right now where I am sollely singled out.

There is this entrenched group utilizing certain aspects of the game to chase away serious budding investors in a bid to get at Mindark. Im not the first and certainly not the last. I wonder if Mindark realizes how bad this whole pirate thing is to their game? Oh Ye they dont care and theyre the same. Birds of a feather. Missery enjoys company and all that.

Its a serious loss for mindark to empower thieves and scum on their platform who victimize and bully targeted indeviduals, using the platform .

Because of it. I have decided never to run a event again on Atrox-paradise. I dont care either anymore thanks to you. Henceforth no more socializing, chatting with persons or engaging in group activities with others from this community. I just cant trust you sorry. Dont contact me ingame, dont try and chat with me. I will just ignore you. I play on my own and spend my own money. No more kindness and no more handouts also.

Keep this shit up scum, and I will just remove all the dna and TT the deeds away. Still mine to do as I please.

if u have to much money u can just give it to us

You are spot on Thorns Rose - there is this nasty vibe to this thread. As sawachika said, cut spacejanitor some slack.

Can we have this thread :locked: please as OP cannot respond.

Thank you.

Status
Back