Anti-Pirate comments

Status
Gee wonder if there is some sort of correlation here :wise:

You and your soc are the scummiest of the scummiest, and have caused thousands of new but ignorant players to rage quit the game and spread bad word of mouth across the internet. This robin hood complex you seem to have is idiotic and quite telling of the ego you and other nve members have.

ProTip: You are only in game to make MA money. Nobody likes you and MA only overlooks your transgressions because they have no idea how to add value to MS without you.

Like I said ... I very very rarely come out and say "I give stuff away"...
So dont go labeling me with some robin hood complex lol :laugh:

Your soc - NBK - are probably responsible for most of the "spread bad word of mouth across the internet" because of all of the bullshit you all constantly spread.

"thousands of new but ignorant players to rage quit"
Hate to break it to you, but if this was a true statement, the game would be totally empty.
There is not as many players in the game as you dream of.
Possibly a dozen left... and these people would have left anyway after MA stole all their peds - lets be honest here (at least I give it back to others right ! ;) )

There is ABSOLUTELY NO REASON for someone to get looted in space - I tell MY DISCIPLES to log off and use warp if they want to take loot. All good mentors should say this - its not like this is some secret glitch - although defiantly a glitch (lets not get into this on this thread (or any others)).

ProTip: I wont yell some slanderous bullshit at you, ill simply tell you that when you target something which happens to be over a hill and you cant auto shoot, just keep jumping whilst autoshoot is on and it will automatically tag them for you as you jump! :yup:

giphy.gif

Your soc - NBK - are probably responsible for most of the "spread bad word of mouth across the internet" because of all of the bullshit you all constantly spread.

You keep bringing that up as if it means something.

Tell me, what has my soc done that tops abusing the map spam bug for years or summon exploiting noobs?

Or were we just mean back to you guys? :laugh:

"thousands of new but ignorant players to rage quit"
Hate to break it to you, but if this was a true statement, the game would be totally empty.

You can't tell me over the 5 (?) years or so that space has been a thing your soc hasn't shot down and looted 1k+ noobs just trying to travel to a different planet with all they owned not knowing the proper way to travel. Seems like every safe zone has one of you sitting in the passenger seat of a quad waiting for someone to take off from a planet.

You keep bringing that up as if it means something.

Tell me, what has my soc done that tops abusing the map spam bug for years or summon exploiting noobs?
Or were we just mean back to you guys? :laugh:

Oh remember im not allowed to name names here on this forum... :ahh:
- Nobody has ever accused me of using the map bug
- I wasnt at the summoning excursions our soc held? - also nothing against the rules here, people obviously didnt read the summons request - was it "moral" to do this - well I wont comment on that - was great idea tho!

You can't tell me over the 5 (?) years or so that space has been a thing your soc hasn't shot down and looted 1k+ noobs just trying to travel to a different planet with all they owned not knowing the proper way to travel. Seems like every safe zone has one of you sitting in the passenger seat of a quad waiting for someone to take off from a planet.

"noobs just trying to travel to a different planet with all they owned not knowing the proper way to travel."

I think what you mean is ...

"noobs just trying to travel to a different planet with all they owned trying to be greedy and not pay $2 to take safe warp, instead they risked it and lost $20 then rage quit cause they are sooky la la's"

Also "all they owned" ... thats probably happen once or no times, quite a bit of a stretch there :laugh:

this bullshit has stopped being entertaining several threads and several hundred posts before. every thread about piracy, pro or contra, should instantly be removed as it adds zero value to EU or to a better communication in the community. this is just people bashing on both sides for no reason.

this bullshit has stopped being entertaining several threads and several hundred posts before. every thread about piracy, pro or contra, should instantly be removed as it adds zero value to EU or to a better communication in the community. this is just people bashing on both sides for no reason.

At this point I agree, maybe enforce some new rule we have enough already.

Oh remember im not allowed to name names here on this forum... :ahh:

Then shoot me a PM, at this point I'm genuinly curious as I don't keep up with soc going ons in the least. Maybe I'm unknowingly part of some giant evil soc :laugh:

- Nobody has ever accused me of using the map bug
- I wasnt at the summoning excursions our soc held? - also nothing against the rules here, people obviously didnt read the summons request - was it "moral" to do this - well I wont comment on that - was great idea tho!

Of course, ask any one of you and its always "Well I never did that/wasn't there/don't condone that." Funny how a soc full of exploiters was never at the scene of their exploiting :laugh:

Also, I vividly remember you map bug exploiting me. It was so blatant that you almost made me reinstall fraps just on the off chance you did it again. You were shooting me just outside the safe zone, did that once or twice, cue the regular shit talking. Then it became personal. You followed me 2 or 3 times just to the edge of the server boarder, magically caught up to me and shot me down. I had you on team target, no lag going full throttle away from you with no turning, you directly behind me well out of shooting range and you caught up to me in seconds.

So DON'T give me that bullshit I dindunufin.

At this point I agree, maybe enforce some new rule we have enough already.

Oh don't bring that bullshit out, you started this thread. Just because nobody jumped up and said "Ya you're right those pirates deserve some nicer treatment!" don't start backing down now.

At least do what they do when one gets out of control and pm a mod to close it.

Its ironic... you love to pop in to every thread which has anything to do with piracy and add your own "zero value" post... meanwhile accusing others of posting rubbish :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Your cynicism of piracy is the only thing which needs to be checked.
Also your attempt at the removal of freedom of speech is not welcomed here - its already exercised enough.

Perhaps nobody wants to hear from a "zero value" EU player ?...

Oh don't bring that bullshit out, you started this thread. Just because nobody jumped up and said "Ya you're right those pirates deserve some nicer treatment!" don't start backing down now.

At least do what they do when one gets out of control and pm a mod to close it.

My point wasn't be easier on the pirates, it is that these threads are getting too toxic.

My point wasn't be easier on the pirates, it is that these threads are getting too toxic.

I don't know, they seem to be about as toxic as they ever were. Its the only entertainment I have nowadays between the lack of markup in game and the only new post on pcf being "Selling X item."

Something about going off on someone playing the "Oh woe as me I'm just a little old player and look at how much of a big meanie this guy was when I stole his ped/pull an exploit on him. Why oh why is everyone such a big meanie!" is just so satisfying ;)

Then shoot me a PM, at this point I'm genuinly curious as I don't keep up with soc going ons in the least. Maybe I'm unknowingly part of some giant evil soc :laugh:

Of course, ask any one of you and its always "Well I never did that/wasn't there/don't condone that." Funny how a soc full of exploiters was never at the scene of their exploiting :laugh:

Also, I vividly remember you map bug exploiting me. It was so blatant that you almost made me reinstall fraps just on the off chance you did it again. You were shooting me just outside the safe zone, did that once or twice, cue the regular shit talking. Then it became personal. You followed me 2 or 3 times just to the edge of the server boarder, magically caught up to me and shot me down. I had you on team target, no lag going full throttle away from you with no turning, you directly behind me well out of shooting range and you caught up to me in seconds.

So DON'T give me that bullshit I dindunufin.

I mean thats a great story sure, the only time I would follow someone and fk with them is when they speak shit, ive NEVER shot someone down more than once unless they asked for it. So when people say... "awww pirates repeat killing and greifing me in space awwww" ... there's probably a good reason for it...

You are part of a giant evil soc - think... new world order, all compartmentalized so you dont know what the agenda of most is - it gets very complex and I simply dont have the time to get into this...

When someone "magically catches up at the border" ... thats not cheating, its called crossing the server boundary, some peoples pc's will take longer than others - fractions of seconds is all that count - do you run in safe mode in space ? probably not... I mean I could go into heaps but your just here to try and degrade this thread without anything meaningful so I wont add too much either.

And so let me get this right:
1. Ive "caught up magically" to you 2 or 3 times
2. Ive also done this just outside safe zone
3. You said (I presume after the 1st time you "caught me cheating") when this happen you didnt have fraps and was going to reinstall) .

So tell me exactly how this has happen 3-4 times ... but you have never got it recorded.

Sounds like BS to me ... :cool:

Def wouldnt get anywhere in court - perhaps in this forum - which does not represent the games attitude to pirates on the same 1:1 basis the ACTUAL game does, but you might get some bites...

Read again honey, you followed me to just before the server border, so that when you killed me I would re-spawn all the way back at the safe zone. No loading lag there.

This was 100% planned, 100% griefing, 100% map bug exploit pull off by none other than you. You certainly can deny it, I don't expect you to own up to it. Not recording that perfect execution of the map bug exploit is one of my biggest regrets in game. Fear not though, fraps is back on this comp installed and ready to do for the debut of your next great exploit in game :)

it gets very complex and I simply dont have the time to get into this...

Thats what I thought :D

What is Toxic is the ATTITUDE towards pirates ...

You cannot speak in a thread without about 5-10 regular spammers jumping up and down on your thread, trolling, looking for a response so then they can all together - organised - report you in and get your threads closed down.

Fear not though, fraps is back on this comp installed and ready to do for the debut of your next great exploit in game :)

Cool :) you'll be waiting a while on that...
Id probably still do the server border thing to you - thats reserved for only some - and it includes you, must have been for a good reason so I will gladly own up to that :)

So many people with fraps yet no video exists - hmm interesting :rolleyes:

Thats what I thought :D

I said that in regards to explaining how two faced and pathetic some of your soc is...
I have said in my 1st post that im freinds with some in NBK and we get along just fine ?
Unlike others who put a label on our soc because I guess ... its the "heroic" thing to do :laugh:

I know you dont like me - that you have some personal bullshit going on with me :p
Why the hell would I take out 30mins+ of my day for someone who is coming onto a thread to speak shit about us ? :eyecrazy:

I said that in regards to explaining how two faced and pathetic some of your soc is...
I have said in my 1st post that im freinds with some in NBK and we get along just fine ?
Unlike others who put a label on our soc because I guess ... its the "heroic" thing to do :laugh:

I know you dont like me - that you have some personal bullshit going on with me :p
Why the hell would I take out 30mins+ of my day for someone who is coming onto a thread to speak shit about us ? :eyecrazy:

A bit with you personally, but mainly with NVE in general. Its midnight on Friday and I'm half drunk. Pirate threads are the only thing entertaining on pcf, I'm having a great time atm :cool:

So glad you came clean on exploiting and griefing me, doesn't it feel good to cleanse your conscience? :silly2:

The social consequences of pirating are part of the game, too.

Depends on the individual pirate... id like to think ive made my best freinds in the game thanks to pirating - and these are NOT other pirates, just nice people you get to know...
Hell, one friend, who I honestly dont know very well lol ... great guy tho ;P ... has 1500 peds on loan to me at the moment, didnt want any collateral at all (I gave ofc).

Im not here asking for social acceptance LOL :eyecrazy::laugh: ... people think this is a problem for pirates... Im saying its the individual.
The social circles of the haters are definitely not circles I would like to be involved with in any way.

A bit with you personally, but mainly with NVE in general. Its midnight on Friday and I'm half drunk. Pirate threads are the only thing entertaining on pcf, I'm having a great time atm :cool:

So glad you came clean on exploiting and griefing me, doesn't it feel good to cleanse your conscience? :silly2:

That was never on my consciousness - I sync and heal noobs at boreas to add +karma to make up for my evil doings in space...

This dogs like wtf ?!?! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Its ironic... you love to pop in to every thread which has anything to do with piracy and add your own "zero value" post... meanwhile accusing others of posting rubbish :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Your cynicism of piracy is the only thing which needs to be checked.
Also your attempt at the removal of freedom of speech is not welcomed here - its already exercised enough.

Perhaps nobody wants to hear from a "zero value" EU player ?...

you are obviously too stubborn / stupid to see this urself, thats why i pointed it out. and as you have seen this thread hasnt been at 40 pages after 2 days, which pretty much underlines my statement that the majority of players, which you like to quote, is just tired of this.
and freedom of speech is not what i want to ban. but threads to defame everyone and which only intention is to be toxic and add toxicity, those i would like to ban yes, as this is already against the forum rules.

but threads to defame everyone and which only intention is to be toxic and add toxicity, those i would like to ban yes, as this is already against the forum rules.

You guilty of this yourself - by posting defamatory posts in every thread where NVE is involved... How exactly are you helping in any post and not adding to the fire ?

:scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:

You do this on other forums, not only PCF
You talk shit about many things - your simply a complainer...
In other words, nobody cares what you think....

You guilty of this yourself - by posting defamatory posts in every thread where NVE is involved... How exactly are you helping in any post and not adding to the fire ?

:scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:

You do this on other forums, not only PCF
You talk shit about many things - your simply a complainer...
In other words, nobody cares what you think....

please point out where i did it in this thread. go ahead. if you would be able to read carefully you would see that im tired of both sides. but well. just proves my last post on this thread.

please point out where i did it in this thread. go ahead. if you would be able to read carefully you would see that im tired of both sides. but well. just proves my last post on this thread.

I mean in your last post ?!?!

"you are obviously too stubborn / stupid to see this urself"

You really think any pirates are going to even listen to you or your comments when you speak to them like shit ?
I know your mad about your pet food, especially after waiting for hours for a clear passage... it still doesn't excuse your childishness in relation to attacking piracy ...
Like I said in my 1st post, you fall into the 0-100 ped category .... $6 is something you should get over pretty quickly youd think... but your making it your personal crusade now to drop your stinky shit in every thread related to piracy.

If anything - that is what needs to be stopped, you along with a dozen others - who are they you ask ?
Go look in any of the closed threads and tally up all the replies from the same people... this is where the toxicity stems...

(good segue or what ?!?!)....

Depends on the individual pirate... id like to think ive made my best freinds in the game thanks to pirating - and these are NOT other pirates, just nice people you get to know...

Through a glass darkly... So you found yourself some friends, congratulations. Is this what makes you conclude 95% are actually on your side? Typical self-centered people can't accept that the universe they don't know is bigger than the one they know.

I mean in your last post ?!?!

"you are obviously too stubborn / stupid to see this urself"

You really think any pirates are going to even listen to you or your comments when you speak to them like shit ?
I know your mad about your pet food, especially after waiting for hours for a clear passage... it still doesn't excuse your childishness in relation to attacking piracy ...
Like I said in my 1st post, you fall into the 0-100 ped category .... $6 is something you should get over pretty quickly youd think... but your making it your personal crusade now to drop your stinky shit in every thread related to piracy.

If anything - that is what needs to be stopped, you along with a dozen others - who are they you ask ?
Go look in any of the closed threads and tally up all the replies from the same people... this is where the toxicity stems...

im not even mad at all. and im not angry at you. there is absoultely zero emotion. be sure of that :)

and you being stubborn / stupid was a simple adress to your agressiveness towards me though i didnt even mention you personally, nor anyone else.
and this adress seems to be very true when i see how you react to anything im saying, despite not mentioning anyone nor any side.
little tip: your life would be a lot happier when you would be able to just move on and stopped caring so much.
but as you are too narrow minded to do so, i will just stop talking to you any further. im better off talking to a wall as they have better comprehension skills.
enjoy ur life.

Through a glass darkly... So you found yourself some friends, congratulations. Is this what makes you conclude 95% are actually on your side? Typical self-centered people can't accept that the universe they don't know is bigger than the one they know.

Wow ... totally negative post :)
This just goes to show that your also part of the toxicity problem...

Reactions: San
im not even mad at all. and im not angry at you. there is absoultely zero emotion. be sure of that :)

and you being stubborn / stupid was a simple adress to your agressiveness towards me though i didnt even mention you personally, nor anyone else.
and this adress seems to be very true when i see how you react to anything im saying, despite not mentioning anyone nor any side.
little tip: your life would be a lot happier when you would be able to just move on and stopped caring so much.
but as you are too narrow minded to do so, i will just stop talking to you any further. im better off talking to a wall as they have better comprehension skills.
enjoy ur life.

What a total load of bullshit ... I explicitly remember PMing you in game a month or so ago - a very polite message asking you to put aside any differences we may have.

Nothing come of it and the hostility continues ?? ...

Your obviously upset about it.
If you didnt make these frivolous posts you would be helping alot, but you have been doing this for months - in every forum, if its not pirates its fkn a mob you dislike, if its not that its some mission you dont agree with the reward....

FFS dude... get a grip !

giphy.gif

What a total load of bullshit ... I explicitly remember PMing you in game a month or so ago - a very polite message asking you to put aside any differences we may have.

Nothing come of it and the hostility continues ?? ...

Your obviously upset about it.
If you didnt make these frivolous posts you would be helping alot, but you have been doing this for months - in every forum, if its not pirates its fkn a mob you dislike, if its not that its some mission you dont agree with the reward....

FFS dude... get a grip !

giphy.gif

bullshit. i answered to that quite cryptic message for a clarification and then you just never responded anything anymore. i was putting it off as a pirate joke after nothing more came from you.

Man all of you are so blind to everything, you see that someone is a pirate and you don't even read what they say and rage at them. The anti-pirate people on this forum are 100% worse than the pirates or anything else.

I mean seriously, they loot you in PVP space so you don't care about them as humans or what they say?

I don't have a side on either side of this, but god damn you people are toxic. The Anti-Pirate people are way worse then the pirate or pro-pirate people. Just blind hatred and foulness coming out of their mouths.

Try to be just a little more civil. I don't care if it's Hitler you're talking to. I don't want to read it all the time.

I do 3 things in space. I hunt pirates, I work with KISS, and I space hunt.

I believe most of the anti-pirate sentiment is all based on NVE's members actions past and present. For better or worse it has shown a negative light on the whole profession. If you don't know what kinds of things that core members of that soc have been involved in, odds are you haven't played the game more then a year or two. I wont go into detail because thats not what this thread is about, look it up yourselves if ya want.

I am 100% anti-NVE in the sense that I strongly dislike their soc in general, I have friends that are freelancer pirates that I get along well with... we still kill/loot each other, but it is civil and with mutual respect that it's fun pvp ingame.

While I understand the question your asking, I do agree with others that you should not have expected any kind of clean discussion about this. From the pirates, or the folks that harbor a deep dislike for them.

Still crewing with the varyag?

Hey Chances,

remember that time when you killed me and Osga over and over, just because my name is Spawn?
Just because you get soo annoyed at me writing bad about pirates?
You see, your weapon is the kismet. My weapons are my words, my politics, my ped wallet. Mega is right, there is no police in Entropia, so we have to be:
-I will never buy from a pirate (unless I don't know ofcourse) because I don't condone stealing
-I will never be friends with a pirate ( unless I dont know ofcourse). One of your alt avatars friends has been in our society for quite some time. You know his name, it's Goldy ehm I mean Ernestas, ehm I mean ErnestJ, ehm I mean Cherry Lady ehm I mean.... you fill in the other alts of this well known scammer who's in your society and still allowed to play this game. Maybe you can publish your friends list, so I know who to delete.
-The only good pirate is a dead pirate. (Not my line, the English thought it up)

phillips_pirates.jpg.crop.promovar-mediumlarge.jpg

5%

I will be the 5%

and here's our society recruitment form:
--------------------

Are you a pirate or do you like looting others in space ?* Yes No

For Real ?* (we want to be absolutely sure)

---------------------
We have around 100 members. My guess is that Mega's Kaos has about the same. So that's 200 people not very fond of pirates.
My advice to the morally upstanding societies in this game: Add a few lines in your recruitment forms.

Last edited:
Status
Back