Any Alternative To L Weapons?

eddric

Stalker
Society
Jurai Blood
eddric massive slasher
after opalo(i hate that stick-like snable killer rifle) i used breerm2a(L) and maxed that, and after breerm2a(L), i quit rifles for a while because i couldnt use the non-L rifles yet and L rifles were particularly seemed slow to me.(45 sec. killing time against Atrox young and so taking too much hits)

....So i swtched to handguns;first maxed BreerP3a(L) and now i am fully using(10/10) Korss380(L)+A103 attached; and looking forward to using Korss400(L) in the future. I like their speed and dmg and now my killing time is far better, but my economy is very bad nowadays as i am out of luck in hunting. And if i do not get good loots, i cannot purchase these (L) weapons all the time i can not enjoy the hunts because i have to find 50-70 ped (L) weapon money everyday and this situation puts me in stress.:mad:

WHAT IS THE ALTERNATE TO KORSS350-380-400 (L)?
WHAT IS THE ALTERNATE TO BREERm2a(L) and riker series?

P.S. : the alternates must be non (L)

one almost spot on replacement for the korss 380 is the m2725 ME . Keep in mind , though, any non(L) or non TT weapon is going to give you a very low hit ability and will not be maxed out until you have uber skills.

also I think for the korss 400 that the ep40 is pretty close (not looking at the stats atm so feel free to correct this)

if you are already losing fast with (L) weapons, non (L) weapons will make you lose even faster.

What I would do is hunt mobs that carry the (L) weapons I need.

WHAT IS THE ALTERNATE TO KORSS350-380-400 (L)?

EP22 and EP40.. The ep22 is alot better that one would think.. low decay but slightly high burn tho.. The M2875 is also somewhat a h400 alternative

WHAT IS THE ALTERNATE TO BREERm2a(L) and riker series?

The good ole Justifier MKII, and the Adj Hero (but not at the price its up to now, its not THAT good). They are a pretty big step up tho.. Shoots faster and further.. do 3X the damage and burns 3X the ammo

Last edited:
EP40 Definatly, Used it alot myself moreso that rifles. Fastish reload and seems to hit quite well.

Maybe something like Adj M2722 .. But it cost like tt+1500 :(

No real alternatives for your skill level, except the snable guns.

Also there is no point wasting precious limited weapons on periods when all odds are against you.

EP 40 and MK2 are ~4.0+ hit ablity weapons, if you want a degree of consistency.

Looks like MA's master plan to force ppl using limited stuff is working out nicely. :/

YMMV

EP 40 and MK2 are ~4.0+ hit ablity weapons, if you want a degree of consistency.

U ARE RIGHT ON THAT...

Looks like MA's master plan to force ppl using limited stuff is working out nicely. :/

ABSOLUTELY...:rolleyes:

YMMV[/QUOTE]

THANX PPL FOR THE REPLIES, I KNOW I HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL I GET SOME SKILLS TO USE ADJ M2722 AND EP-40(VERY NICE GUNS THE EPS ARE) EFFICIENTLY.

the formula for average dmg/s is like this:

(attacks per min/min)* (skill%*mindmg+maxdmg:2)

where you can put a skill% on your mindmg when you don't have [L] weapons

for me that skill is about 0.65

what is nice, is that with a high reload weapon you can almost compensate the lower mindmg factor, if you have a high eco gun. ofcourse you will still miss a bit more, but I don't really mind that.

That's why right now I use a shriek back alley. It has faster reload then the m2725me and still it's eco is good (with my skill)

shriek back alley 26 dmg 19,9 dmg/s cost 6,43 per shot avdmg/s 14.35

(50/60)*((0.65*13+26)/2) -> shriek
(44/60)*((12+24)/2) -> h380
korrs h380 24 dmg 17,6 dmg/s cost 6.12 per shot avdmg/s 13,19

see how the average damage per second compared to the korrs h380 is a bit better? Ofcourse it's slightly more expensive to use... but it's also more fun.

to sum up:

a non-sib weapon with similar damage and cost per shot but with higher reload rate will compensate your lack of skill in terms of avdmg/sec

avdmg/pec is a different story, but then you get the whole +markup discussion again.

What about Cold-Ir..? I replaced my A-3 Justifier MK-2 with Cold-Ir 3 days a go (amped A103+scope) and I am pretty happy with it at the moment.. I have played 2 weeks by now (sometimes 16h a day) and rifle skill is low, about 1500.. as emergency weapon against low maturity Atrax, Atrox and Armax it does its job very well for me.. Ammo burn is slightly higher than previous MK2 but damage sticks around 45-53 and criticals hit almost 80.. I managed to take down alone Atrax Young and Mature together with this rifle..fapping meanwhile a lot though.. but not much loss in PEDs either.. loot has covered losses pretty well so far.. maybe just pure luck though and tomorrow everything will change :rolleyes:

Last edited:
What about Cold-Ir..? I replaced my A-3 Justifier MK-2 with Cold-Ir 3 days a go (amped A103+scope) and I am pretty happy with it at the moment.. I have played 2 weeks by now (sometimes 16h a day) and rifle skill is low, about 1500.. as emergency weapon against low maturity Atrax, Atrox and Armax it does its job very well for me.. Ammo burn is slightly higher than previous MK2 but damage sticks around 45-53 and criticals hit almost 80.. I managed to take down alone Atrax Young and Mature together with this rifle..fapping meanwhile a lot though.. but not much loss in PEDs either.. loot has covered losses pretty well so far.. maybe just pure luck though and tomorrow everything will change :rolleyes:

Hmm.. the cold-ir is almost identical to a justifier mk2, same burn, same reload, mk2 do 1 more pts of damage, the mk2 shoots 11m longer, the mk2 have half the decay and the mk2 is cheaper to buy.. why did you switch???

Last edited:
one factor was much more sexier look of Cold-Ir.. :yay: Fall in love as I saw it :laugh:

but I could not get more than 20-35 damage per shot from MK2.. Cold-Ir somehow still gives me more . range isnt good, I agree :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back