any chance of some VU notes please MA ?

Of course, NO ONE CAN GET THERE IF YOU AREN'T THERE ALREADY since space isn't working yet... at least I cannot get there from Next Island. Last two times I tried to fly up to space the confirmation thing came up but I didn't get in to space, just stayed planet side... probably a good thing in a way since Toulan is probably gonna be filled with pirates now for a few days.

On the plus side, Socrates is at least online on Next Island, so got my tee finally after weeks and weeks of waiting for him to be online when I was on.

index.php

Guess I better stay put on Next Island a while anyways since Asclarius and Pygmy Kong aren't quite level 7 yet...

Last edited:
they get us to write it now!! oh how do you like the new storage sorting mechanism now?

There are no Calypso or platform patch notes for today, only other planets (as you see linked above).

So as only link here is for NI, does that mean no-one else got anything.. Wrong, cos Toulan has new stuff also. Would help much more Ludvig if you had at least given an accurate answer and perhaps a list of the links yourself.

Improved communications anyone ???

So as only link here is for NI, does that mean no-one else got anything.. Wrong, cos Toulan has new stuff also. Would help much more Ludvig if you had at least given an accurate answer and perhaps a list of the links yourself.

I see links for Toulan, Next Island and Cyrene above though?

Loving the new Missing object minigame that we get to play every time with our storages. Mindark is always giving us new and fun content. Every time you go to resupply from your hunt its a new mystery adventure!

Can someone on Cyrene please post a screenshot or some info about this new Imperium Officer Plate, TY!

As far as I can see there is no codex update to Arkadia. No VU notes and no update in codex in game when killing mobs

There are a few updates probably for Toulan, and for NI.
But there was a huge download for the whole system as well.

So basically, it is VERY likely that the new UI content has been included now, but we do not have acces yet.
I think this is good, so that they can smooth out bugs etc etc.

However, today's VU had a big number (17.6.0). That creates expectations!
wouldn't it be better to announce this somehow, like naming it VU 16.99, or 17.6 pre-release or something alike?

Last edited:
There are no Calypso or platform patch notes for today, only other planets (as you see linked above).

You did add Codex to Monria so that is an MA change correct? Also the Meta codex isn't working on Monria either. Codex completion isn't counting towards Meta codex.

Thanks.

Isn't active yet, sat here clicking every few minutes though :D
That's normal on Cyrene, the truth is, this time the armor plate mission was cancelled 5 seconds after it went live.
There was too much competition with the 1a plate here on Calypso. There were already 3 players on Cyrene, so Mindark thought that was competition enough.

I see links for Toulan, Next Island and Cyrene above though?

Glad to see these posted here by an official and I really hope this is only the beginning as it would benefit everyone.
I also hope you post these on time too, between the time the server goes down unti the server goes up so when it's live, people start play, not look on many sites and forums maybe there's something that will impact their game play and considerable part of their financials or not.
You could post at VU, planets X, Y and Z get updates, click on their names for VU details. It would be so clean and easy and nice for us all.

Last edited:
lols on the mental state of the playerbase these days - I include myself. I think it used to be called gallows humour.
Ludvig: I'm afraid to login if it means my storage positions are all effed. Is this going to be fixed really really soon?

lols on the mental state of the playerbase these days - I include myself. I think it used to be called gallows humour.
Ludvig: I'm afraid to login if it means my storage positions are all effed. Is this going to be fixed really really soon?

We are aware of the issue and the team is working on solving it as quickly as possible;

VU 17.6.0 would imply a new platform version. Something was changed and now storages are F'ed

Maybe now would be a good time to share the UI teaser video My mentioned she has been working on and would share after the VU for feedback :popcorn:

We are aware of the issue and the team is working on solving it as quickly as possible;

Very quick answer - thanks and hopeful (as I think many many people if lucky enough to read about it first will prefer to wait).

what happened to VU notes don`t tell me we have to guess whats changed ?

Apart from Devs messing shit up as usual?
They deleted positioning info for item placement in storage.
They did not implement Codex on Ark, apparently.
They messed up space - again.
They called this a VU.

Apart from Devs messing shit up as usual?
They deleted positioning info for item placement in storage.
They did not implement Codex on Ark, apparently.
They messed up space - again.
They called this a VU.

Not to mention that all of the new additions on Cyrene are either not functioning, or the new Mech mob is not returning loot.

And the NI armor missions are not activated.

Great success!

My client loader got stuck several times too when downloading planets and trying to compact the data, so more than just wanting admin for that (stupid?) redownload of whatever that 95% thingie hangup is (brainfade, sorry)...
edit to warmdogg: it is known that MA switch stuff on in the hours after a vu - and it even says this this time round in vu notes for NI that activation will take a few hours, so hopefully most stuff will be switched on soon. Maybe it's good even for people like me who would like to do new missions hot off going live but without having to have messed up storage to go with it...

The Monria Codex ranks don't appear to be adding to the meta rank. For Shoggoth after 5 ranks completed.

At least those should be easy to award retroactively considering how things worked with the meta ranks were first introduced.

Back