Any Entropians around the Edmonton, Canada area?

Poisonhearts

Stalker
Society
Dark Brotherhood
Poisonhearts Tubgirl Tubboy
Hey guys I think there are a few Entropians from around this area. Was wondering if we should get together and have a few drinks one day :).

Last edited:
lol, Im actually from Spruce grove :D

Holy snap!!! Didn't even know you were from these parts!! Awesome.. let me know when and where. I'm good on weekends ofcourse ;) !! I know of a few more from here so I can bring a few others to it as well!! :yay:

Holy snap!!! Didn't even know you were from these parts!! Awesome.. let me know when and where. I'm good on weekends ofcourse ;) !! I know of a few more from here so I can bring a few others to it as well!! :yay:

I only really knew that Dalorian was from the area and you :p. I tried asking around a bit and searching but that didn't turn up to much. That's awesome that you know a few others from here. You know guys I should have a set of mini mobs waiting for everyone :yay:. I think I will try and plan something out, I was just thinking of getting together for some drinks and chatting. What are your guys' thoughts?

Edit: I'm asking you guys input on what we should do and where we should go because I've only been living in Edmonton for not even a month now so I don't know the city so well :p.

Last edited:
I actually dont know the city too well myself either...

I pretty much stick to spruce grove.

I personally like a good Irish pub. Not much of a clubber myself.

You can go to the members list/search members/advanced search and search on profile fields, including location.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/memberlist.php?do=search

Typing in "edmonton" in the locations field gives 2 results, "alberta" gives 12.

Obviously that is only those who chose to put the info in the field.

LOL yeah I removed my location in favor of my very witty one... :D

As for Edmonton I know the city very well. so I can help with the directions of where you might want to meet!!! Let me know via pm to where you are in the city Poison. I know Spruce Grove not too bad either.

It would seem that the West End would be a good choice. Its easy to get to from anywhere in the city.

If you have any other sudjestions let me know.. I will contact the other 5 people that I know of that play. So that would make 8 of us!! LOL :wtg:

errrr bump??? ;)

hello hello l'acadien, here from montreal
welcome welcome
( i was in edmnt 1 summer ago.... really nice place)
any problems
need help
let me know

errrr bump??? ;)

Yeah been really busy lately. I have a midterm and assignment due this week then 2 midterms and 2 assignments due next week. Once all that junk is behind me then I will have some free time to do this. Until then we can figure out the place we will go to :).

No problem!! Just finished a Mid term on Monday.. got another on next Monday so I know the time limitations!! LOL Gl on your mid terms!!:yay:

Howdy Dr. D.C !!! Glad you enjoyed the city!! Next time your around, don't be afraid to look me up!! :D

That would be to bump this thread to the top of the threads as it goes in order of recent posts...

in other words the threads with recent posts in them get bumped to the top of the list so its visable....

or something along those lines :D

Ahhhhhh,

THats makes alot of sence now...

hehehe, Nice patch up Thread Postiing gegehehe :D

LOL Who knew??!!! :laugh: Thanks for the acronym definition. :D

Bump :D. All my midterms and assignments are finished for a couple weeks. Lets get this idea rolling again as I'd like to do this soon. I still have no idea where we should meet up though. Nor Alien all the players you know are over 18?

I lived in Edmonton for many years.

I am now in the suburbs, out in St. Albert. About a 5 min drive.

I still work in Edmonton everyday though, pretty neat to see this thread! Thanks!

Ruf

*Go Oilers Go*

Yep there all over 18..... errr don't want to age myself with this post so i'll just say im just 18 ;):D

Now your midterms are over while I have 3 starting Monday.... sigh.... :rolleyes:

Yep there all over 18..... errr don't want to age myself with this post so i'll just say im just 18 ;):D

Now your midterms are over while I have 3 starting Monday.... sigh.... :rolleyes:

Hehe I have one on Tuesday and one on Thursday. Bah!

Its too bad we havent been able to find some sort of co-ordination thus far for some sort of get together...

Too bad :-/ :(

Its too bad we havent been able to find some sort of co-ordination thus far for some sort of get together...

Too bad :-/ :(

that's the problem with Canada...it's too big :laugh:

Lol sorry guys, somehow this totally slipped my mind with all the work I've had to do lately. We're still going to have to do this.

Back