Any ETA?

So where are all of the Swedish players, esp from Göteborg now? Go to the office pretending to be pizza boys and report back to us about the state of things!

Also, standing in front of the building with signs like "Will exchange coffee and pizza for Agility points" might work.

Will do :laugh: I´m 15min away from their office. I let ya know if I can peak through their windows if the delivery boy disguise don't work.

Play with kitty :laugh:

XLZzSkp9RL8.jpg

By looking at this cat's face I'm pretty sure he was also planning to log into eu today... :p

The went all home,they will continue work tomorrow.

Thanks for communicating with us Kim!

Get the team to start using twitter so we can follow the work beeing done (hey, someone must be getting coffee for the gang at some time, a fast tweet while the coffeemachine do the job) :)

I've just come home from work and right before I left I was told that most of the issues had been fixed. I can't give you an exact ETA but within a few hours would be an educated guess. Ill bring you more as soon as I can.

Sorry about all of this...

I think its a damn shame that you had to inform us from home. This kind of notice really should be a bertha bot function, not something an employee needs to do on their own time from home. :(

I can tell by your apology you are probably pretty embarrassed about it, and I wouldn't want to be in your shoes.

The fact that you did shows that you, as an individual, at least cares to share what information is available to us when you can, and that is all most people really want anyhow.

I for one appreciate that, I just think its a shame that you had to do it from home, rather than a statement from the company, and added to loader, rss, ect.

9th October 2012, The Day Entropia Universe Stood Still

next thing you know, Mr. Reeves himself will make an account and start giving us updates as well :laugh:

I've just come home from work and right before I left I was told that most of the issues had been fixed. I can't give you an exact ETA but within a few hours would be an educated guess. Ill bring you more as soon as I can.

Sorry about all of this...
Thanx for info! Must be a real mess if everybody forgot to feed the Bertha... :)

The "issues have been fixed" part tells me it won't be a rollback and we will get the new VU when servers will come up. (Also just an educated guess ofc.)

This is taking too long time :(:spank::ahh:

We estimate that the servers will be made available again at 2012-10-09 21:00 UTC.

Thank you for your patience during this downtime.

This from EU twitter feed.

Oops i forgot about +1 daylight hours.

Heh. I don't even try to remember. I use a windows clock gadget, set to UTC, that's called "Calypso". I always know what time it is on Calypso. :silly2:

Heh. I don't even try to remember. I use a windows clock gadget, set to UTC, that's called "Calypso". I always know what time it is on Calypso. :silly2:

Thanks I've set one up too :)

Tried winding it forward by an hour but nope didn't see EU released ;)

Well it's about time for the second release of the day then isn't it? :p

Back up and still some evident buggs .. HP not correct and ammo loot unreal .. too low ...
What exactly did the fix ???

Back