Any good MU monster for noob?

Too bad markup is always the aim. Be nice if there was some way to get better roi in just tt value. ;)

Do you enjoy the game is my first question?

Then I will answer

Hush about that TT value just let a 'noob' enjoy some MV :D

index.php

Mayhem was clearly going into "payback mode" after a global (yeah 'noob mayhem') so I swung by orthos for some feels.

IDK why the LBC 1 but also who knows what else a drone would loot for that kind of TT. Good stuff.

index.php

Mayhem was clearly going into "payback mode" after a global (yeah 'noob mayhem') so I swung by orthos for some feels.

IDK why the LBC 1 but also who knows what else a drone would loot for that kind of TT. Good stuff.
The markup is false for most of those since it’s really just Tt+1 which is the minimum it can sell for on auction.

index.php

That MU only happened cause 1 ped is the lowest price one can put into the auction, other than auction, ive tried selling them on calytrade channel and it feels harder than selling blazar on nitrade channel :D

Sure, some teasing aside, getting that markup at auction means fees and it's mostly only going to happen with the full TT units, anyways.

harder than selling blazar on nitrade channel :D

I can offer a little help with this. First some more useful advice:

I don't know how many new players are watching trade channels at any time. If you post up at boreas, icarus, or someplace like that and offer them in various quantities of TT you can (used to?) sell them for "cheap" and in bulk. The 500 - 1000% "cost of doing business" at the auction is great for doing business at a "discount" of something like 300 - 500 %.

Now some, perhaps, less useful advice. Not for noobs?

Buy a shop near a popular area for lower level characters. Stock with these. It's +1 instead of "even PED" so the shop has to be a little more, sorry. But on the bright side, less TT affects the price a tiny bit.

IDK also - it does make for a fun pic :ROFLMAO:

EDIT: Since it is still on topic, too - I'll add that if you're willing to go around and PVP trade a bit you used to also do a brisk business trading this sort of thing for sweat. If you use a lot of sweat or know buyers it's a good way to get a lot of small TT loot very happily "bought" in barter.

hunterOK purchased all my (300) dropped weapons and fanoos faps for 120%. i am grateful to him
this post is entertaining but really is nonsense ped wise.
keep the fun going. reading of these "skirmish stories" is really nice

hunterOK purchased all my (300) dropped weapons and fanoos faps for 120%. i am grateful to him
this post is entertaining but really is nonsense ped wise.
keep the fun going. reading of these "skirmish stories" is really nice
Tyvm

Too short...

cyrene is basically dead along with RT.

Being new ( to red dot hunting ) and actually graduating this time, i have to say Cyrene has been most impressive for MU, mission choice & ease including stackability at all levels including how well organised ( flow ) everything really is ( looks messy but it's not ). After Cyrene for easy MU i would say Toulan with good mission stacking options and ease as well.

So impressed i now call it home - hat's off to the Cyrene.

Last edited:
Deleted

Last edited:
Being new and actually graduating this time, i have to say Cyrene has been most impressive for MU, mission choice & ease including stackability at all levels including how well organised ( flow ) everything really is ( looks messy but it's not ). After Cyrene for easy MU i would say Toulan with good mission stacking options and ease as well.

So impressed i now call it home - hat's off to the Cyrene.
Cyrene has the best loot of any planet, there are only like 100 items not 100000 so every item has many uses and lots of markup

Back