Any good places besides Caly for sustainable mining?

syntax

Guardian
syntax error
Getting a bit bored with Caly so I was thinking about doing some traveling.

Last time I was on Arkadia, maybe a year ago, I enjoyed the mining but I couldn't sell anything. Everything I got was TT fodder. Is that still the case? What about the other planets? I know AU is popular for FOMA-style high-stakes mining, but I'm talking about your everyday unamped peasant mining.

Toulan and Gold markup can be interesting also. (just takes few runs to learn about the right spots and finders)

Arkadia and Rocktropia are easily sustainable if you warp to Caly once in a while to sell 'universal' stuff. Arkadia is probably easier because of server-wide spawns - you just need to check LBML maps and choose a server.

Even Next Island can be mined although you'd probably have to export all your minerals.

I'm mining Cyrene but that one is trickier. Not going to reveal trade secrets on a public forum. :)

Arkadia and Rocktropia are easily sustainable if you warp to Caly once in a while to sell 'universal' stuff. Arkadia is probably easier because of server-wide spawns - you just need to check LBML maps and choose a server.

Even Next Island can be mined although you'd probably have to export all your minerals.

I'm mining Cyrene but that one is trickier. Not going to reveal trade secrets on a public forum. :)

Maybe I'm not logged often enough or at the right times, but I almost never see safe warps advertised. How frequent are they? I don't have much of a bankroll so if I would have to warp back and forth to sell my ores I don't think it would be worthwhile.

I did mine Cyrene recently while leveling a pet. The MU on some of the ores was really good, but I couldn't find anyone to buy the stuff. I guess I wasn't patient enough.

Do you only bring the common ores back to Caly or is there a market for planet-specific ones?

Toulan and Gold markup can be interesting also. (just takes few runs to learn about the right spots and finders)

I wanted to visit Toulan anyway, so I might try it out.

Ok totally off topic, but since I started the thread I suppose I can hijack it. I just read your signature post and I'm really confused. Why did people hassle you? What's the big deal about making a second avatar?

Maybe I'm not logged often enough or at the right times, but I almost never see safe warps advertised.
Normandie (20:00 MA)
EFA (19:30 MA)
Kronan has a scheduled warp (AFAIK) around 3 or 4 am MA (idk, I'm European)

Also, there's always the option of finding some more people and splitting a VIP warp.
Do you only bring the common ores back to Caly or is there a market for planet-specific ones?
On Caly, there is a steady market for some RT (alternative) and Arkadian (ospra, wenrex) minerals - even some street traders buy those.

I occasionally bring some Cyrene stuff to Caly but only if I have a deal agreed in advance.

Back