any (L) guns for "Supreme Laser Sniper" yet?

kygon

Slayer
Society
...Asylum...
Kygon Shr00m Infraction
just wondering if any (L) items have shown up yet for more skilled players?

MA nerfed the skill gain saying

"as it provides greater flexibility in designing new high end items while keeping the delicate balance between old and new items. So get ready for some new high end weapons! Will you have the skills to use them efficiently?"

but ive not noticed any weapon that would be worth me using

probably need to wait until somebody either 1) loots a new weapon or 2) loots a bp for a new weapon -- i haven't noticed anything either, but i'm not nearly as skilled as you :)

Every VU is bringing in more and more L weapons so I'm sure it'll get that high of a level in 5-6 VUs :) What's the skill requirement for the emik X5?

I would say its a matter of time...
The latest "big-L" gun to appear is the Assassin R150. Im pretty sure more and higher weapons like this will dawn for the upper classes ;)

Question is more likely *When?*

I would say its a matter of time...
The latest "big-L" gun to appear is the Assassin R150. Im pretty sure more and higher weapons like this will dawn for the upper classes ;)

Question is more likely *When?*

yea spotted that one i personally dont use blp for anything other than pk

oh uber you:yay:

I don't think there will be new high-end (L) weapons at all that takes less skills to max out then the old-school weapons (old school = Justifiers, EP pistols etc). I think what Mindark is trying to say is "Get skills damn it or you wont be able to max out the T1000 anti Colonist rifle (L)!"

(Edit: They don't have to be (L) and they don't have to have an SIB either.)

I don't know, do you have 10 HA on all rifles ingame, yet? This must be why they made skills after 10k count. :wtg:

I don't think there will be new high-end (L) weapons at all that takes less skills to max out then the old-school weapons (old school = Justifiers, EP pistols etc). I think what Mindark is trying to say is "Get skills damn it or you wont be able to max out the T1000 anti Colonist rifle (L)!"

(Edit: They don't have to be (L) and they don't have to have an SIB either.)

I don't know, do you have 10 HA on all rifles ingame, yet? This must be why they made skills after 10k count. :wtg:

i think your wrong by the sounds of what MA said we can expect high skill req (L) guns, there's already that 'highish' blp im just hoping/waiting to see a nice (L) carbine drop

i think its quite obvious that any new guns in EU will be (L) sadly I doubt we will ever see a new non L high level gun drop in future

i think its quite obvious that any new guns in EU will be (L) sadly I doubt we will ever see a new non L high level gun drop in future

Never say never. After the latest drop of the solo repairable oreamp103, I believe anything may appear from MA.

The days of the unique and extremely valuable items are not gone yet...

There are already high end Limited weapons available ... but they are in short supply. Examples:

Laser:
Montgomery Anabolic (L)
Montgomery Diabolic (L)
Adapted Montgomery Anabolic (L)
Breer P4a and P5a (L)

BLP:
Prosecuter M15 (L)
Svempa T5 and T15 (L)

(and these are just the crafted ones)

There are already high end Limited weapons available ... but they are in short supply. Examples:

Laser:
Montgomery Anabolic (L)
Montgomery Diabolic (L)
Adapted Montgomery Anabolic (L)
Breer P4a and P5a (L)

BLP:
Prosecuter M15 (L)
Svempa T5 and T15 (L)

(and these are just the crafted ones)

yea we need something like a Montgomery Evilholic (L) or something , I always wanted to test a Diabolic (L) but not seen one in monhts

Emik X5 (L) is ranked 12th highest dmg/sec weapon and the closest laser carbine is Montgomery Anabolic Adapted (L) ranked at 78th theres a BIG gap that needs filling

LOL @ Montgomery rifles, and "availiable" in one sentence.

With the 300-500% markups these would go for I'd rather stick to my repairable weapons. No serious hunter can hang around the auction for a week to get one L-item at a decent price anyway.

Hunting is shifting from LA's with mobs to auction and shops with L-weapons, what fun is that ?

are you shure (L) weapons will be more economic for you when taking into consideration their markup? For some players its just not worth it anymore (me hoping to get there soon :) )

speaking of that in a player shop I saw an (L) gauss rifle, it was broken and the players whanted alot of it.
I just about freaked out when i saw it however, I didn't know tehre were any gauss rifles in the game yet.

Last edited:
speaking of that in a player shop I saw an (L) gauss rifle, it was broken and the players whanted alot of it.
I just about freaked out when i saw it however, I didn't know tehre were any gauss rifles in the game yet.

heard something like 500 PED a click if you want to craft them

Also looted from higher end beacon missions :)

I actually looted a bp once. It had one attempt and I failed. :laugh:

nice (well, not that you failed, that you looted it). did you craft on quantity or quality? methinks i know the answer already but ya know....

:ahh:

nice (well, not that you failed, that you looted it). did you craft on quantity or quality? methinks i know the answer already but ya know....

:ahh:

:) quantity

Back