Help: Any low comp with better dpp&higher eff then TT pistol +z'amp?

mihaimnb

Dominant
Society
CRT
Ionut SpeakingClouds Mihai
I mostly mine and rarely hunt, usually go 50-100 hp range mobs(medium-high hunting gear so expensive).I was wondering does anybody knows any UL gear in that range which is better then TT pistol + sinkadus amp, I see chon +a101 gets close also some other combos but would expect if I drain some peds in it to actually be better since otherwise the first combo it just doesn't worth the upgrade for my recreational endeavour

DPP/eff-wise there is nothing equal or better than M2100a+ZX at a low level or budget. Chon+101 gives only a tiny increase in dps so not really worth it. There is Ancient Red Scorpion that with A101 comes close with double dps but that thing has an obscene value for its level (1.5-2k i think) so hardly worth it either. If you are a casual hunter and/or on a budget I'd stay with your combo.

Nope. TT pistol and sinkadus is king of the peashooters. I would recommend the Chon+A101 purely for the dps increase, but if you are only hunting occasionally the A101 isn’t worth the cost
The next UL weapon to rival the dpp/eff would be the BP20 FEN, and I doubt this is the recommendation you are after.

I wouldn’t be quick to disregard L options for an occasional hunt. Isis weaponry can give you the dps boost and still give good dpp and eff. For example my small mob combo is still a LLP 6 and A102. Pick up the pistol for about 103%, and it really doesn’t cost you anything in markup for the amount you would use it.

Nope. TT pistol and sinkadus is king of the peashooters. I would recommend the Chon+A101 purely for the dps increase, but if you are only hunting occasionally the A101 isn’t worth the cost
The next UL weapon to rival the dpp/eff would be the BP20 FEN, and I doubt this is the recommendation you are after.

I wouldn’t be quick to disregard L options for an occasional hunt. Isis weaponry can give you the dps boost and still give good dpp and eff. For example my small mob combo is still a LLP 6 and A102. Pick up the pistol for about 103%, and it really doesn’t cost you anything in markup for the amount you would use it.
DPP/eff-wise there is nothing equal or better than M2100a+ZX at a low level or budget. Chon+101 gives only a tiny increase in dps so not really worth it. There is Ancient Red Scorpion that with A101 comes close with double dps but that thing has an obscene value for its level (1.5-2k i think) so hardly worth it either. If you are a casual hunter and/or on a budget I'd stay with your combo.
Thought so too, kind of browsed most weapons on entropiawiki(if not all) but as a last resort I thought asking could never hurt :giggle:

I like the HK110+sinkadus. The next level up for me was the xentech x3 and then the Ancient Red Scorpion + a101. Funny that I still have and use the HK110 but not the ARS.

a dirty trick... buy 30 TT pistol ina row and get the ones with over 1000 Tier rate and tt for same value the rest
put damage enhancer it it, on tt pistol they last AGES and bring in 50 shots a TT pistol to a Red scorpion
but at 0 mu and not at +2000 ped
:)

Yeah that's an eco as hell mini-set, but the biggest issue w/ the TT+ZX combo is the max shot count. You can only shoot 1,560 times due to the ZX before having to repair.
This means you need to either do real short hunts, or hunt close to a service station w/ a repair terminal and be prepared to go back and forth a LOT.

Some of those other mini combos are slightly less eco, but they at least let you stay out in the field longer than 30 minutes.

I like the HK110+sinkadus. The next level up for me was the xentech x3 and then the Ancient Red Scorpion + a101. Funny that I still have and use the HK110 but not the ARS.
That's interesting info, took in consideration the hk110 but has lower dps the tt pistol?Will really take a look at xentech also kind of missed that one, red scorpion prob does't worth the MU better put some extra ped and go for ranked scorpion or ewe adj

Last edited:
a dirty trick... buy 30 TT pistol ina row and get the ones with over 1000 Tier rate and tt for same value the rest
put damage enhancer it it, on tt pistol they last AGES and bring in 50 shots a TT pistol to a Red scorpion
but at 0 mu and not at +2000 ped
:)
That is pretty original but dmg enh on such a low weapon doesnt ruins the dpp completely?

Yeah that's an eco as hell mini-set, but the biggest issue w/ the TT+ZX combo is the max shot count. You can only shoot 1,560 times due to the ZX before having to repair.
This means you need to either do real short hunts, or hunt close to a service station w/ a repair terminal and be prepared to go back and forth a LOT.

Some of those other mini combos are slightly less eco, but they at least let you stay out in the field longer than 30 minutes.
You are right about that annoying tt value on the amp!!Really took a101 in consideration for that or thought to take 2-3 gold packages but boxes have just too much value atm

On a big gun or something, sure. But ZX amp is 0.50 TT, and repair tool is 0.065/use (times 125%+ MU), so you're adding 13% cost (16.25% or more after MU) for every repair, which drops the real eco of this into "no thank you" territory.

I don't have a problem with those up to 50 pecs a day for this convenience, because I play for MU booty, rather what I lose is up to 200 ped a week for Auction Fees, which certainly reduces me a lot more this eco you talk about. But I'm bad with math and I could be wrong, would you calculate it for us please. I even change planets very often, which certainly madness for you with these 2 peds for fuel.

Or just take the previous comment as informative and if you don't like it just don't use this tool.

You can also try the maze hammer with melee amp1, I remember this combo to have a good efficiency without any overamping. I sold my amp long ago so I couldn't tell you exactly, what I remember is the efficiency being really good, but the hammer is too slow and too weak even amped, it's not really meant for hunting :laugh:

But I'm bad with math and I could be wrong,
I see what you did there. I call-back to my snipe at you from another thread. *slow clap*
I was going to skip replying because I didn't want to derail this discussion but I'll just say this.
The fact that you complain about specific auction & travel fees without mentioning the other part (I.E. how much you're putting on auction, how much you spend at the planets during these travels...) kinda proves my point, especially when compared to the repair tool/zx thing above.
Or just take the previous comment as informative and if you don't like it just don't use this tool.
Relax, sparky. In fairness, you brought up a good point w/ the repair tool, I was just saying that this was one of the few situations where it just isn't a good idea.

Bukins adj + the amp from goldpack or a101 questgiver is @camp Ikarus, bukin is his name , after you done his little chain you will get the normal bukins spare rifle, then there will also be a questline to adjust the rifle (i just cant remember where you get the quest from) its a robot kill quest

5 dps 2.971 dpp with the a101, gunn got 10 ped tt

Easy to get , and if you put a ares Ring on you are the ubernoob in the hood,boost you above 3 dpp with the cheapo limited Ring..., tier it up to t 10 and you are danger lvl 9999999 (i do not recommend you to tier any weapon on that lvl range)

Gl m8 see you ingame

Back