Question: Any miner found a POE event thingy yet ?

fnalig

Prowler
Society
Lost renegades
Lazze fnalig oaktree
Im just curious about this. Is quite obvious that both hunters and crafters found new items that most likely is the Trade for POE items. What about miners ? Any miner who found anything special yet ?

As it's not listed in new items hof list my guess is not yet.

As it's not listed in new items hof list my guess is not yet.

There is one item type (blueprints) for crafers and one other - So believe the other one will be divided between miners and hunters... Meaning that posibly someone found something that didn't show up becourse it was already looted from hunting :)

At least I havent heard anything from my friends whos avid miners about any finds yet. Thats why i threw out the question here.

Still no miners found anything???

Still no miners found anything???

A tenth of the number of hunters are miners.
each miner burns on average ped at a rate 1/5th that of hunters

-> miners will find a 50th of the parts

As much as I don't like that part of the math (it depresses me) I suspect that you are right...

... but your sig makes me chuckle...

A tenth of the number of hunters are miners.
each miner burns on average ped at a rate 1/5th that of hunters

It`s not about PED spent, it`s aspects of profession and how MA made possible get those items.
Normal crafter spend more then hunter (4-XX PED every 5-6 seconds)
But actually no one know how much who spend ... we have no any data.

Hunter involves chance of looting part every time he loots mob.
Crafter involves chance every time he loot BP (in average 1 bp per 100 cliks)
Miner involves chance once per 4k drops when he get non-ordinary find.

Hunters have 80% chance get part (i bet u can kill 5 mobs in 10 min)
Crafters have 19.99% chance (100 clicks goes in 10 min (10 click in 1 min) = 1 chance)
MIners have 0.01 % chance (1 chance per 4 days if u drop 1k a day)

I would imagine any of the items being found bp's or exceptional parts could come from mining.

The reason i say corrupted bp's could come from mining - well if a bp is in the ground its likely to get corrupted.

Some of the items found so far may have come from mining no way for us to know unless a miner who finds something owns up to it.

I would imagine any of the items being found bp's or exceptional parts could come from mining.

The reason i say corrupted bp's could come from mining - well if a bp is in the ground its likely to get corrupted.

Some of the items found so far may have come from mining no way for us to know unless a miner who finds something owns up to it.

MA already told that miners find same items as hunters, except crafters who get BP`s

(...)
But actually no one know how much who spend ... we have no any data.
(...)
Miner involves chance once per 4k drops when he get non-ordinary find.
(...)
MIners have 0.01 % chance (1 chance per 4 days if u drop 1k a day)

Without decay since War started I dopper aprox 1,3k ped in probes and bombs. Had one out of ordinary but it was not robot technology :(
Since I looted this Exeptional Lense thing yesterday I doubt I will get one i mining now :laugh: and if I do, I will be most angry if Lense gets sold (on auction).

Cheers and gl all miners!

I think mysterious may have it right, and i dont think that miners will get any of the parts.

i have dropped over 12k bombs since the event started and i havent found any robot parts. Even the numerous easy ones. I think that after 12000 bombs i would have found something

So i believe that Miners will probably not much if anything

Has anyone found something through mining yet?

EDIT: i have had 4 out of the ordinaries so far, and as that isnt very many i suppose it isnt a surprise i havent found a robot part. Oh well back to carry on mining and keeping fingers crossed

Droped a fair number of bombs and probes myself... a couple out of ordinary finds... were pretty ordinary things I found... no Robot parts :(

I will be a little upset if at the end of this thing no minner finds anything... If I knew I would have hunted instead.

Ciao
Lexxy

Havnt found anything and havnt had a " out of the ordinary "either. No idea on how many bombs/probes. Havnt heard of any other miner who found anything either...

12k bombs for me ... 3 out of the ordinary ... no parts ...

and still no tower

I'm trying to alternate hunting/mining; no secret/rare/dynamic robot parts yet (from either profession).

12k bombs for me ... 3 out of the ordinary ... no parts ...

and still no tower

fuuuuuck 12k bombs :eek: lol
how can ppl afford that lolol

All I can think is (apart from the obvious, they forgot to put any in the ground) is that some of the rare contraction units will be looted by miners in the last half of this event.

All I can think is (apart from the obvious, they forgot to put any in the ground) is that some of the rare contraction units will be looted by miners in the last half of this event.

This is the only way that make sense anyway since the rest will be shortly TT crap

fuuuuuck 12k bombs :eek: lol
how can ppl afford that lolol

It is called recycling ...

Step 1 : Buy 1000 Bombs
Step 2 : Drop 1000 Bombs
Step 3 : Extract Ores
Step 4 : Sell Ores
Goto 1

;)

;) i drop around 1200 bombs a day lol

Same :D

3 non ordinary .... hadisan 2x and 1x angel scales

Acording to avg i must have next non-ordinary today ... fingers crossed lol

Just got lense while mining .... I`m first miner who did it? :D

Same :D

3 non ordinary .... hadisan 2x and 1x angel scales

Acording to avg i must have next non-ordinary today ... fingers crossed lol

Just got lense while mining .... I`m first miner who did it? :D

Gratz !!!
On the 4th "Out of the ordinary" .... so i should get mine tonight :yay:
Stats are not in favor of miners :(

Gratz !!!
On the 4th "Out of the ordinary" .... so i should get mine tonight :yay:
Stats are not in favor of miners :(

I hope u will ... it`s not worth much atm.... still cool loot it :)

ok 3-4k drops for next chance :D

Back