Any new players that wants to play together?

Find yourself a decent mentor via the register or if some nice person below can comment. Don’t rely on other noobs for help or you risk losing too much money, many traps in this game. I am a decent mentor and have helped a lot of people but I’m out of action sorry.

Hello there,

Like Katie said best bet is to get a good mentor, you can open your action library and search for mentor register. Then sort graduated disciples and just ask those with many and that are online if they are interested of taking you on.

Or maybe someone picks you up here, i don't have time for mentoring because of work, but you are always welcome to ask questions when i'm online.

My avatar: SleePy Angel Chick

I am more looking for people to explore the game together, make it more fun rather than somebody experienced.
Thanks for suggesting mentoring, I do have one and this helps a lot :)

Ok that's great, hope you find someone :)

I won't be online rest of the night but if space is in your budget (120 peds), I will glady show you around sometime this week. If you haven't invested in a Quad yet, I don't mind showing you around in mine a bit. We can throw the gatling gun passenger attachment on the quad, see how she performs in combo with the kismets. I can't mentor you in nothing, I am also new. But I can show you the joys of shooting in space.

If interested, feel free to send me pm if you see im online

Hello!
I started playing few days ago, I feel completely lost and wonder if there are more people like me around. If you started playing recently and want to learn together/share the knowledge, let me know!
My in game nick: Dawid Cebrzyk Ceb
Join chat channel Guciownia. Its growing polish community and many players are new aswell. Sure they will help you!

Back