Any pictures or info on The Thing?

Ludvig|MindArk

MindArk Official
Staff member
Admin
MindArk Official
Formerly "Foeburner Nighthawk Delta"
I have yet to see any pictures from "The Thing", let alone information on new discoveries like "Arctic Truck 4x4", "Arctic Combat Helicopter(L)" and "Flamethrower (FA)(L)"

Like... are those vehicles or blueprints? They both have 50PEC tt according to HoF board...

What does (FA) stand for?

What is "Cocktail"? (Also discovered item)

How do the new clothes (Company, Assassin, Combat, Arctic) look?

Any pictures and/or info would be rewarded with +rep :yay:

The Thing is like a little mutant thing that looks like a bunch of twigs tied together.

Arctic truck and helicopter are vehicles, both limited, they are the same as the saehrimnir and gungnir, only slightly diffrent defence stats and different skin on it.

FA on the weapons seems to stand for "Fully Automatic", it's just a continuous animation, doesn't add anything new.

Haven't seen the new clothes yet, the armor is white with black patches

[...]
Arctic truck and helicopter are vehicles, both limited, they are the same as the saehrimnir and gungnir, only slightly diffrent defence stats and different skin on it.
[...]

Wasn't Saehrimir or (whatever you spell it) FPC vehicle?
If yes, then how NDS are allowed to use its model?

Wasn't Saehrimir or (whatever you spell it) FPC vehicle?
If yes, then how NDS are allowed to use its model?

From what i remember the only vehicle design that belongs to SEE/FPC is the Pitbull! :)

Giev Ingame pictures.. Please.

Get in your freebie 4x4 truck and see for yourself ... :)

Is that truck (L), despite it's name? And where do you get it?

Is that truck (L), despite it's name? And where do you get it?

Yes, it is (L) and you get it from a starter mission (and you need it for the missions later)

If I remember from yesterday when I was logged on, the jeep only uses like 0.05 oil/km :):yay:

Some pics from this update

My Arctic Look

Some pictures from the missions in Harlem

One of the missions that take you to the end of the map

Having a HOT time in Harlem! :laugh:

I could take a picture of my thing if you want :)

I could take a picture of my thing if you want :)

I am rather sure we do not want that :laugh:

Some may disagree tho, make a poll about it ;)

Real big surprise there. :handjob:

Stat differences:
- Higher speed.
- Less items possible in storage
- Lower fuel cost
- Lower defense (tho same SI)
- Lower TT value

And the problem with that is?

Imho the whole point of the platform is that you don't have to create everything from scratch.

For me, the biggest problem is that the clothing is (L)... and there is no way of obtaining more once they're gone :(

I just love the outfit I have in my signature, and I also love having just the pants together with the NI sandals to create a type of "martial arts guy" style or whatever since they have perfect shape and color for it o_O but jacket is ruined after 5 uses and even unequipped if ya put on harness, arms or helmet/face...

Back