Help: Any problems with Entropia Pocket ?

Sheryo

Elite
Ranger Sheryo Fenriz
Hi,

I logged off about an hour ago, I have tried to log in for 10 minutes and I'm getting "Incorrect one time code" for every codes I'm entering. I have been using Entropia pocket for months and never had any problems, but I cannot log in anymore for some reason and cannot access my account on the website.

Did it happen to any of you already ?

Thanks,

Yes the time is correct, I have logged in and off couple times today, had no problems. Nobody has access to my phone and I always have it with me.

Speaking of phone apps does VirtualTycoon work for any of you guys? Mine logs in without error, but just takes me back to the sign in page.

I can't login since sept 20 2022 because none of the Entropia pocket codes work [ bad code.try again ] message . My clock clock is correct. Any suggestions?

I logged in with EP just now with no issues.

Sometimes entropia pocket loses sync. Stop trying to login, contact support. They’ll remove it from your account and then you have to re add it.

Normally takes a day or two

I had this happen and had to wait for support to remove it and took awhile to get it done, had to send in my id and then have them remove and redownload. Since this happened I kept the code that was given when installing the program, it has happened again once, i went on the site put in the code to remove the app from my account.. and install again and was back in the game within 10mins. Hopefully you still have the code that was given when you first installed.

SpikE

Sometimes entropia pocket loses sync. Stop trying to login, contact support. They’ll remove it from your account and then you have to re add it.

Normally takes a day or two
Switched phone a few days ago, took about 30mins for them to delete the Pocket and for me to reinstall it. Just send a support case and hope they're working ;)

Back