Info: Any professional Hunters that can answer some questions?

VeramontNexus

Mature
As the title says, any professional hunters willing to answer questions I have, mainly specific Item drops.

Shoot!

(Sorry, couldnt resist. But seriously, just ask here. Prolly lots of people having the same question)

Ok, so Im looking into certain weapon drops, an so far the wikia for entropia weapons does have the name of the weapons Im looking for but no info on where or what drops it, so here are the weapons Im looking for currently, its small for now, until i get them, will I then look into the other ones Im looking for.

Herman ARK-20 Smuggler
Herman ARK-30 Smuggler
MAKO FAL-5 Smuggler

No longer drop afaik, didnt check entropia life to see when and if those specific ones ever dropped at all but im pretty sure that gun series stoped droping. tho some ark expert can tell you for sure.

Really?
so smuggler weapons are now obsolete?
an yet the game still drops gyro SMUGGLER faps?
Im confused?

Check for herman, last one droped in 2019 but those were "stand"? Not sure what that is. the other ones were in like 2014? The sword seemed to me like the same era, but have a look on el yourself to see if im not messing up.

well if that is the case, then Ill be back with other ideas on replacements for the Smuggler weapons. But until then thanks to all professional hunters of Entropia for answering, ill still read any comment made, but again thanks to all that answer.

Back