Question: any regular withdrawalers getting super late normal withdrawals?

Samuel Robet

Prowler
Society
Lost Renegades
Samuel Sam Robet
Hey guys.,.. so i have withdrawn a few times.

Usually it has taken me 40-45 business days. Now it has been over 50. Is anyone also having issues? Well hope nothing is wrong upstairs, and thanks for the responses.

Would be nice to know someone recently got paid is all :)

What is this thing "withdrawl"? I have only experienced "Deposit" an that takes seconds :D

What is this thing "withdrawl"? I have only experienced "Deposit" an that takes seconds :D

lol, I invested in many clds when they came out :) And deposits take a week if you bank transfer!! Saved fees for the win!

my last withdraw took 30 business days, didn't realize how lucky i was. This bigger withdraw is at 33 days right know. After reading the post maybe by new year I will have my money back :(. Really is hard to deposit any decent amount when you have to wait 2 months to get your money back.

I am waiting 2 years now to get my money back, but nothing:cool:

Shit two years @@ wtf you kidding right

My last withdrawal took 43 business days to get changed to Committed and that was only after I sent a reasonably polite support case asking them why it was taking so long and where on earth was my money.

My last withdrawal took 43 business days to get changed to Committed and that was only after I sent a reasonably polite support case asking them why it was taking so long and where on earth was my money.

ty for all the replies. this one was Just committed. took 56 business days. guess was just a small hiccup speedbump. Also after the "where is my money?" support case.

-Sam

ty for all the replies. this one was Just committed. took 56 business days. guess was just a small hiccup speedbump. Also after the "where is my money?" support case.

-Sam

So what I am getting is in 40 normal weekdays when it is still not committed, send a support case ;). Cannot complain as long as we do eventually get our money.

withdraw submitted September 28th after business hours, Changed to committed today 11/21 with no support case :)

Soon in the bank, and I can start to slowly deposit all back in lol.

I wonder if they process withdrawals on a monthly profit cycle? At the end of the month all net profits are calculated and they assess how much they can allow in withdrawals. So that they don't get smashed each month they might have a limit of say $100000USD. On a list of withdrawal requests if yours is the one outside the final withdrawal reaching the $100k then you move up but likely will get it the next month. So maximum 60 days.

Is there a trend in time to receive money based on the time in the month when the request was made?

Since they won't explain why it takes so long, it is very suspect however. All they need to do is explain the process. Shit even if they say they have one guy processing these requests it might make more sense. Not looking forward to the day I withdraw.

<removed> I wonder what big sale they'll showcase this December to support the next withdrawals?

Last edited by a moderator:
i did not withdrow any time this year but i just got back so doing heavy depositing to buy skills after i took somme cld i realysed i got somme money left over so may make withdrow just to see the time before i was geting the money usualy in 15 days.

My last withdrawl was submitted Sep 29th and was in my bank account Nov. 21. So somerthing like 35 buisness days in there.

my witdrawal was in september this year.
Took exactly 40 business days to be commited and then 1 day to be received at my bank

just made 30k let say how long it takes will keep you updated

Thanks for all the feedback. My withdrawal is g2g now. By the looks of cld payments prob wont be ready for another till end of December hehe.

GL on your withdrawl Xing. Its always scary when you make the 1st one. Least for me it was.. seeing all those peds gone! :O

Last edited:
Grats to Nadie, Few Scars, and BB Punisher for spelling withdrawal correctly.

u made me feel guilty so i changed all my spelling to correctness :( I need my money back from University... still can't spell

lol, well thanks to you everytime I spell witdrawal I will think of this thread and remember the correct spelling.

Its 40 "banking" days. So expect to wait an extra few weeks!

withdarwal made 7 of october, did not get commited yet.
After it will be commited, next one will be made.

My last was 43 business day...watch out for bussines part as support enlightened me weekends not count. So it was over month all in all.

Still my 3 month previous one was 2 weeks faster (but that was not big amount )

MA has always been notoriously slow at doing withdrawals, sorry to see it's no different now than years ago. I just don't understand why it's so slow? A deposit with a credit card takes moments, so why should a withdrawal take a month and a half or more? This is the modern day & age of instant electronic payments so why is "instant" only a one-way street with MA? Does anyone on the forum actually know what the process is and why it drags on so long?

Longest was 56 business days, don't worry just yet... Sweden has a lot of holidays.

Requested oct 18th comitted dec 17 (today). THis was my first time, thx MA

Back