Anybody else have issues connecting to Calypso?

qqf_Maria

Young
Society
Burning World Corporation
Maria
Is been 20 minutes I try to login and I get the internal message error.I've tried to find some posts here but nobody seems to have same issue like me. Las time I was connected on Furry server

yes I'm the same I've sent a support case

Last edited:
Athena from suport asked me abut my avatar name and she said they are trying to move me to another server as seems there are some issues in game....

looks like we ahev to wait for them to move us to another area in order to be able to log in :( . No estimate time!

Same here - I am at Fury and cannot log in, with no option to be moved. Thought you used to get the option to spawn in another place?

no, i was chating with support and they told me taht I'm on a list to be moved to another place... no luck so far!!

Same issue here and always the same answer, "we apologise for any inconvenience". I would really love for them to crack a joke or something to make me laugh and get over the fact that there is issues in the game. But I guess asking to be treated as family is too much as a paying customer. Nice customer service MA. 👏

The person on the live chat says that she will forward my request to be moved on :)

Very responsive on the live chat!

Tell her is been 1 h since I'm waiting to be moved on :)

Don't worry, I told her I wanted to make a massive depo with the hope they hurry the f***k up, but obviously they will take their sweet time...

hehe, poor Athena - the only one on the live chat duty on a Sunday evening, and Support Devs that can move people are all out in the pub....

i tried teleporting to fury about 20 mins ago didnt allow me

I was hunting bulks North of chug’s.
Had some didnt loot anything, so i Wanted to relog and couldnt log back in with internal error message.

No luck logging in North of Chuggs, been like that for a few hours

Same here, was hunting bots at Chuggs Hideout and now server is probably crashed and can't login.

Question is this, if you have s**t servers that can crash at any point why not invest in new servers as well as moving on to UE5? 🤔

it's been 5 hours since I'm waiting for a change and no news on the formu about that.... :(

if you didn't manage to login go to chat and ask support again to move you to another server, like now I'm connected!

if you didn't manage to login go to chat and ask support again to move you to another server, like now I'm connected!
Yups also worked for me

Back