Question: Anybody ever fell for this....

Dragon Moon

Dominant
Society
Freelancer
Dragon Dark Moon
.....Hunting Guide, http://www.entropiaguide.com/ ? If so, please tell if it was worth the money (which I doubt) or if you feel ripped off (which I assume). Set me straight if my assumptions are wrong. Thanks guys!

I don't know, looks like it may be old, what does it say?

Lol. Just lol.

No i didn't clickthe link.

Probably can use a crawler to obtain all the info anyway.

Posted via Forum Troll Dismemberment

:D only 25 $ and you become rich :D
I think its scam, one guy just want to earn easy money so he wrote that, don`t believe such a things and paly your own style and all should be ok....

Ask him how to get your money back if it doesn't work and if he is making thousands of USD why would you quit, marriage is not a good reason:rolleyes:.

I guess his route to profit is.... sell worthless hunting guides for $25 a pop :laugh:

I don't know what is contained in this guide.

It seems to me in a dynamic environment that if there were to be too many people profitting from a method of hunting that the profit margins would dwindle down to nothing or become losses.

Maybe works today, but tomorrow when everyone's doing it....what then?

I would for sure not buy outdated info back from 2005.

EU has changed a lot during the last three years.

This is old, although since i saw it the first time, a looooong time ago. Im still curious of what it might contain, probably totally crap but...sometimes nice to read crap too hehe, although i dont want to support a guy that probably just earns money on ppl foolishness although if you buy it, :) tell us if it was worth it or not, or maybe a nice reading atleast hehe

Ask me a question, any question, about eco hunting!
You have your own eco hunting/profit hunting guide right here staring you in the face :)

This has been around for ages. On Ebay as well if I remember. Someone got it once and posted it here or in one of the other forums, cant remember which.

Basically it is bits of Alice's guide with some other snippits gleaned from this forum. The info was outdated even back then, goodness knows how much eroneous info is in it now.

The only "reliable" info in it I seem to remember was the bit on how to become a reseller. And all that info is EF anyway.

Supprised that link works here, I thought 711 had blocked it. Must a new URL.

ask Me A Question, Any Question, About Eco Hunting!
You Have Your Own Eco Hunting/profit Hunting Guide Right Here Staring You In The Face :)

HOW MAK I MONy? NEED $$ LOLZ

:laugh: :laugh:

cmon ppl i'll give u the same advice for only 15 peds ... at vote ...

:laugh::laugh:

Oh that's easy.

Deposit

buy something useless that already has an (L) equivalent
Manipulate the market
create a selling thread and lie about the reason you have the item (even though you don't need to, you reselling scum: usual excuse is "oh i want something else" "oh it's not right for me") with a SB +2k of the item was bought(you know, like on auction yesterday), with a comment "oh look the market is going up"

Refuse to sell for less than you bought.
Repeat.
Bingo, you made money.

Now f.ck off.

Ok I know it was a joke but....

Unlimited SIB with max dmg/PEC of 4.20 and hunt naked or with pixie and ballfaps, and camp 1 mob for a good long time. :D

Riker UL2 (Unlimited)
Gnome + 2As
FAP 50 or your skill level ballfap
5k ped

Use the above equipment and camp argonauts at Twin and, unless you're really wierd, you'll most likely profit (counting skills it's almost certain).

When you have level 60 laser sniper and ranged laser dmg and a good 300k peds, come talk to me again :D

I think you will simply pay 2.5 dollars an hour on average doing that.
Like fresco is doing with his neconu thingy.

i take donations for my guide as well

meet me at... :D

For the ones still interested, someone on my FL happened to "offer" this always profit thing to me for 100 PED. While I was always curious about what was in it I told this person I'd give 25 PED up front and 75 PED when I got it.

Next day I got an e-mail with a word document, in it it said to log all your "bigger" loots and all globals at what time of the day.
After doing this you'd be able to see what mob globals most at what time during the day, then hunt that mob and supposedly have the highest chance to get a global.

This was indeed at least 2 years ago, it didn't work back then and I doubt it will ever. It's a waste of time and I think it's a "scam" since you pay money for something every kid can come up with.

At least there weren't any keyloggers, programs and such, so it was completely safe.

I never paid the other 75 PED (never seen the character online anymore anyway).

Just thought I'd tell you :)

lol nice scam ;)

When you have level 60 laser sniper and ranged laser dmg and a good 300k peds, come talk to me again :D

LOL Daina! Can I talk to you before that, just to see if it's even worth getting those skills.... wait.... 300k peds you say.....ummmm....:eek:

Back