Anyone getting the bonus daily ?

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann
It has been nearly a month for me I buddy and the last time we got one we got at the same time. Seemed a bit strange and makes me wonder if MA has a time thing where everyone gets it on a certain day of the month. Doesn't seem likely they would but we did get one the same day and about 5 minutes apart. Just wondering ?

I got the chirpy 20x once. But I believe it is totally random.

Yes, it's random. Sometimes go months without. Sometimes get 3 in 4 days. On average though about 1 per 2-3 weeks seems my run.

fugabarba yesterday and gibnib the day before, they seem to come in waves where you wont get any for ages then they come all at once. The rarest one seems to be the crafting bonus

Thanks guys glad someone is getting them. Me and my bud are not lucky right now.

The rarest one seems to be the crafting bonus
I've noticed this too, which is odd, because crafting has the least number of options.

QTY of missions
lvl 1 - 35
lvl 2 - 38
lvl 3 -48
mine - 19
craft - 13

Theoretically, it should come up most often, not least. This does indicate that it's not a straight RNG picker when you grab them. The bonuses are weighed heavily against showing up too often.

However, they do show up and that's fine. It does make sense to not allow the bonuses to be chosen too often. I think the ratio they've used for now works.

I got one yesterday also. As you can see this post was started on 1/27 and it had already been more than 3 weeks before I made this post so it was about a month total for me.

was thinking i will never get a bonus again... about 30-40 days no bonus mission but today 2 at once (Fugabarba & Gibnib) each 20 token... that was my easiest 40 token :)
did a break about 1 year... i think bonus missions was 10 tokens not 20 wasn't it?

was thinking i will never get a bonus again... about 30-40 days no bonus mission but today 2 at once (Fugabarba & Gibnib) each 20 token... that was my easiest 40 token :)
did a break about 1 year... i think bonus missions was 10 tokens not 20 wasn't it?
Thing same for me, nothing for a month or more and then 2. Seems like about 2 a month is the norm. Long time ago I was getting 3-5 a month as I recall.

index.php

:bowdown:

I think it's biased towards people who play more often and complete the other dailies. I also think it's biased against you when you log in and collect the dailies right away.

I think it's biased towards people who play more often and complete the other dailies. I also think it's biased against you when you log in and collect the dailies right away.

Did you not see the screenshot right above you? Completely disagrees w/ your 2nd comment.

At one point, I spent almost 2 years doing nothing but dailies. Now I just grab them each day and remove 99% of them since I'm too busy w/ other parts of the game.
I've seen no difference in the qty or frequency of bonus missions then vs now.

Yes, if you only grab dailies once/week, you'll see way less than if you grab once/day, so in that sense, it is weighted toward more active players, but not for the reason you are implying.

I had the 20x token lyst / oil mining bonus yesterday.

First time in a while for me also.

Plenty of the bonus dailies here. Two yesterday, one today.

Also had a couple in the weekend.

Back