anyone having exceptionally slow response to your support case ?

Gill

Guardian
Gill Greed Gush
hey guys, I have updated my case with needed documents on 11th/Dec and still no response.
hows you guys case doing lately ?
is it just for this Xmas/end year season or did i offended them in some way ?? ;)

Gill

One case still open from Halloween(has been forwarded and forwarded) other one (much easier problem) only opened for 2days now(hopefully last day).

I sent a support yesterday and had a reply within the hour.

that sounds like there is a staff at the office then...i really suspected that they went to holiday mode already...

The support case was created in 14.09.2012 - 3.5 months - still nothing :(

ramos, u just took most of my hope now ;}

I'm sorry mate :)

I had a question about depositing, they answered in 1 hour (at Sunday night, 23:00ish CET).
I've reported a bug, they answered a week later.

hmm should i have more faith and pray to something and so on ?? ;}
currently im spam-updating my case...

Still got a case created in january wo a responce to my problem... Bumping from time to time...

darn...ignoring customer's inqury over even a week is unacceptable normally ;}

darn...ignoring customer's inqury over even a week is unacceptable normally ;}

Also mailed them in november.. No response yet. Called MA office 2 weeks ago and got promised my case would be the first thing
.. Not even a basic uptate yet. And yes I lost my patience long ago because it was needed to be solved in the first week!

lol , i actually considered calling their office directly...so it didnt work ;}

Well no. Going to try to make a friend go over there to talk to them if they keep ignoring me..

I deposited some money a week ago, they took money from my account but my pedcard wasnt updated. I have mailed a copy on my confirmation email from MA and a copy from my bank....Nothing happend so far. It would probably be quicker if they didnt recieve any money, but now they have my money so they dont seem to care

3 support cases sent in over 2 months ago

1 support case sent in a week ago

All with no real reply except the standard copy/paste investigating bla bla

I deposited some money a week ago, they took money from my account but my pedcard wasnt updated. I have mailed a copy on my confirmation email from MA and a copy from my bank....Nothing happend so far. It would probably be quicker if they didnt recieve any money, but now they have my money so they dont seem to care

This seam to happend a lot lately?

aside from the game system, dishonesty and indiligence of customer support only is a big issue, lol

Last edited:
Some support cases can probably be solved quite fast, and some will take days, weeks
or even months, but no matter what they could at least answer. :)
But I guess we just get a copy and paste answer if they do so, so in the end, the
real answer and solution (if there is one) might come way later....

Some support cases can probably be solved quite fast, and some will take days, weeks
or even months, but no matter what they could at least answer. :)
But I guess we just get a copy and paste answer if they do so, so in the end, the
real answer and solution (if there is one) might come way later....

I have still not gotten the answear of a basic system check.. (first part of my case). Still think 10 month is a bit long :-/

I have still not gotten the answear of a basic system check.. (first part of my case). Still think 10 month is a bit long :-/

Some stuff they neither can or will give an answer to, if a support case as yours or similar
is based on that they could at least answer they neither can or will answer that.
Just ignore is a really really poor service imo.

Not slow, but INEPT!
Not only have I not have my support cases adressed (I deposited a lot of PED but never received the PED) but MA simply closed them, with a statement that goes something like: "not our problem"

Fuck Mindark, easily the worst company I've ever had anything to do with, ever. Besides Monsanto.

I've been waiting over a year now for a response :eyecrazy:

maybe support is bugged

Define "exceptionally slow"? I think you mean "normal", right? :rolleyes:

i got a reply today, saying my case will be forwarded to certain team which is in charge of what i am inqurying...
i was excited even for a reply however i remembered what whiteknut said about being forwarded and then forwarded ;}

i want a xmas present even if its a few days late !

alright, they keep saying that they are forwarding my case to the team which is responsible for depositing, having that kind of reply several times for this week and no result.
I think I'm gonna make a phone call, in hope that helps for whatever extent.

Gill

Back