Question: Anyone Know what this is ? or what it may possibly do...

Captain Xeon

Young
Society
Delta Force
Captain Xeon Hydrus
I found this a short distance away from calypso space station. no idea what it is... anyone know anything about this strange object ? :D

whaaa.jpg

Is it a warp mine? :)

I thought it was at first so I decided to drive into it to see if it would explode.. but it didn't :scratch2:

Yep, its a warp mine.

Pirates still pirating then.

I thought it was at first so I decided to drive into it to see if it would explode.. but it didn't :scratch2:
It doesn't explode. It drags ships out of warp, allowing pirates to attack.

Warp gate not warp mine :)

Warp gate not warp mine :)
Um okay. Whenever I've been on guns on a ship that had been "mined" those things are always visible. Never see them things going to or coming out of warp normally, hence the confusion.

How do you use a warp gate?

It is automatic when you warp. The ships in warp go via the gates. This creates a 'pinch point' in space, so the pirates sow the mines near them.

The spinny things (warp gates) have been in space since the very first release (I'm pretty sure). Mostly people run across the one near caly but there are others as well in each of the planet servers.

The spinny things (warp gates) have been in space since the very first release (I'm pretty sure). Mostly people run across the one near caly but there are others as well in each of the planet servers.

They are also in the middle non planet servers I ran across one while out flying between erebos and athena stations. I think every space server has at least one gate so you can warp into any server from any other server.

Everyone has lied to you. It is a loot multiplier gateway.

You go there with the exact amount of stackable loot you wish to double, enter this code into space chat 12151520 135 and wait. Waiting times may vary so if you d see a ship approaching then just keep click on the anomaly to become invisible to all other ships. DO NOT start your engine if the other ship gets too close because your invisibility cloak will dissipate and reveal that you are there. So just sit dead still, keep clicking the gate and wait for the approaching ship to move away :)

:smoke:

Edit:
Christ what am i talking about, im not even a pirate any more ^^ DONT DO IT !

Last edited:
Back