Anyone knows what is up with half moon bay and cove ?

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann
Seems the server is down I guess because I have a pal that is stuck there and didn't realize that he was not getting any loot or sweat for a while. He is afraid to try to leave because he may lose his loot. I noticed that I cannot TP there either. Any advice for I can pass along to him ?
TIA

I would say just wait until the servers are back online, it happens sometimes

I would say just wait until the servers are back online, it happens sometimes
He just notice a message in the chat box saying "This creature didn't carry any loot" That is BULL CRAP" He also noticed he was not get any sweat. That has happened to me at icarus and then all of a sudden all loot at once. Thanks MA for sticking it to us again!!

This has happened many times to servers on Caly and Ark - maybe others too. It would be nice if players could share whether or not they got shrap placed in inventory the next time they logged on, for example. Sometimes decay also rolls back, I believe, but maybe only up to 3 peds that I once heard was a leeway between local comp and MA servers.

Same problem in Camp Phoenix. I logged out and can’t get back in game again. Support case sent over an hour ago.

I'm the same I was at camp phoenix and cant log in, no reply to my support case yet, its a joke how this can happen!

Issues all over the universe atm it seems, MA and pp devs are aware though. I got a tonne of no looting mobs on NI :( Seems to be impacting some but not others weirdly.

Unable to log in for a while, just got in now. location: Dustkeep Valley on caly.

Am in game - Half Moon server seems ok - and global announcements are at full speed as usual the last few days.

I did not see anything about the ped that was lost at the half moon areas guess we are just screwed as usual. funny if we cheat someone we get banned if they do it s "Oh gosh sorry".

I did not see anything about the ped that was lost at the half moon areas guess we are just screwed as usual. funny if we cheat someone we get banned if they do it s "Oh gosh sorry".

From my understanding, when that happens your ammo and decay is happening only client side and is not registered on the server's end.

From my understanding, when that happens your ammo and decay is happening only client side and is not registered on the server's end.
I think you are right but it didn't seem to work for me this time because I went to another server and played and when I logged on the next day nothing had changed. By that I mean all my ammo etc. was the same which means I got nothing back. This time I it was think difference because I saw several messages that said this mob carried no loot. Any way I am fairly sure we got screwed, AGAIN!

Back