Anyone looking to just help out on occasion?

dlspiderdmb

Guardian
Society
Peaceful Torture
Dielle Cookie Spider
Hello!

I have a mentor, and unfortunately, he is in a different time zone. I accepted him about three seconds after I got there and played around for a few weeks before I ever found this forum. When he is on, he is helpful, has taken me on tp runs and given me advice as needed, but our schedules are not in sync. I am pretty sure I have too many skills to boot him (and I wouldn't really want to, he's been very kind, just not in EU when I am).

That being said, I wouldn't mind making a couple of experienced new friends to ask questions to while in EU. I have randomly spoken to people, trying to be friendly, but I can definately see everyone is wary of noobs looking for a handout. I can assure you this is not the case.

I live in the US - east coast time. I am generally on in the evenings and weekends. Considering the long weekend coming up, I thought it couldn't hurt to throw this post out.

I don't have as much time as I would like, but definately take EU seriously. I currently sweat, hunt and mine. I am just dabbling with everything right now to see what it is I want to concentrate on. I still have everything I have acquired in storage, in case I decide to give tailoring and crafting a shot. I have not sold anything on auction yet...the only thing I have sold is sweat.

So! All of that being said, my in game name is Dielle, please feel free to say hello!!!

:D

Unfortunately, I'm out of town this weekend, but ping me next week and you can add me to your Friend List. I'll answer questions and perform the occasional TP run or rescue mission. :)

-

i am a almost 3 year PE noob, but also live in the east coast time zone and play nights and weekends.

I have been around the block here in PE and would be happy to help you along the way anyway possible.

PM me here and we can meet up to add you to FL. And i will be available for any questions you might have.

Suicide

Unfortunately, I'm out of town this weekend, but ping me next week and you can add me to your Friend List. I'll answer questions and perform the occasional TP run or rescue mission. :)

-

what's a ping? lol....:dunce:

heya, take a look in my signature for a guide maybe
I don't match with your timezone i guess
anyway
cya and gl :)

heya, take a look in my signature for a guide maybe
I don't match with your timezone i guess
anyway
cya and gl :)

actually Alice, I have your guide printed out and kept next to my laptop!!!

pm me to tell me when you are online this weekend and we can try to meet us so you can add me in fl too ;)

pm me to tell me when you are online this weekend and we can try to meet us so you can add me in fl too ;)

I will, thank you!!

I will, thank you!!

I'm on the US West Coast but I work the earlier shift that usually has me home and online at a time where I could probably assist you as needed.

I'm in no way interested in being an official mentor which is good since you don't need one, but feel free to PM me here on the EF and we can set up a time to meet in-world and you can add me to your FL so you can hit me up with questions anytime you like.

I'm currently at CND at the moment, but my plans were to return on Friday.

Best of luck to you.

Hey welcome aboard

I am in Eastern Canada PM and we can meet in game I am on between 8 and 10 Atlantic standard time I would be more than happy to assist in anyway .

I'm on the US West Coast but I work the earlier shift that usually has me home and online at a time where I could probably assist you as needed.

I'm in no way interested in being an official mentor which is good since you don't need one, but feel free to PM me here on the EF and we can set up a time to meet in-world and you can add me to your FL so you can hit me up with questions anytime you like.

I'm currently at CND at the moment, but my plans were to return on Friday.

Best of luck to you.

thank u, thank u!! you guys are great!

with any questions PM Gemdian here. I am in game also. If you need a society (for some extra friends/knowledge) our young society would be happy to take a look at your application. the name is Double Helix

When exactly do you play? I live in the EST time zone also, and I'm willing to help you out when I'm on.

Back