Anyone noticed a random 3pec decay on armour...

ultimababe

Elite
Society
Peaceful Torture
?????????????
About 10 minutes after repairing?! I've had this several times now over the past couple of days. Wtf? Lol... ? :confused:

I was standing in Ithaca and had just repaired all my gear to 100% after a hunt.. I messed around on auction for a while and then thought "oh I'll nip off for another run".. forgot I had already repaired everything and went to repair terminal... clicked Armour and my thighs popped up with 3 pecs of decay.

Same thing happened yesterday... same little 3 pec decay.

So keep an eye out for this guys n girls and even after a full repair... hang around and place your items into repair terminal again just to double check.

I know it's only 3 pec but it's taking the piss when you take into account the equipping fees implented now.
Not impressed

About 10 minutes after repairing?! I've had this several times now over the past couple of days. Wtf? Lol... ? :confused:

I was standing in Ithaca and had just repaired all my gear to 100% after a hunt.. I messed around on auction for a while and then thought "oh I'll nip off for another run".. forgot I had already repaired everything and went to repair terminal... clicked Armour and my thighs popped up with 3 pecs of decay.

So keep an eye out for this guys n girls and even after a full repair... hang around and place your items into repair terminal again just to double check.

I know it's only 3 pec but it's taking the piss when you take into account the equipping fees implented now.
Not impressed

U must be joking ... :rolleyes:

Not impressed

This would piss me off totally. I was pissed with the 1 pec and still am. I'll watch for this ;) Thx for sharing.

But I'm surely people out there that dont care much and they will just probably -rep me for saying I'm still pissed about this 1 pec issue :laugh: Be my guest :)

Not impressed
Weird :eek:

Did you file a support case? Sounds like a bug. :scratch2:

Weird :eek:

Did you file a support case? Sounds like a bug. :scratch2:

They'll probably take their time fixing it :laugh: Maybe in the next couple of VU's :laugh:

The 3 pec decay is DYMANIC ;)

I think you should file a support case and see what they respond you.

The 3 pec decay is DYMANIC ;)

I think you should file a support case and see what they respond you.

Now thats a good one :laugh: It's old but still makes me laugh :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I'm sure all the "whiners" you told to STFU etc, etc in multiple threads when all the additional decay, condition changes, extra armour pieces came with VU9 will be rushing to feel sorry for you and support you now you see how MA appear to causing you to feel "not impressed".

:twocents:

The new realistic shiny armour contains iron, and it's very humid and sweaty in the tense atmoshere in the auction ...so your armour rusted a little?

On a more realistic note : the sneaky buggers :rolleyes:

t

I'm sure all the "whiners" you told to STFU etc, etc in multiple threads when all the additional decay, condition changes, extra armour pieces came with VU9 will be rushing to feel sorry for you and support you now you see how MA appear to causing you to feel "not impressed".

:twocents:

I'm pointing out a bug... what's your point? :dunno:

Game changes and bugs are 2 different things. :)

The way in here is if MA gain some money from the bugs they will never fix it ...:D :D :D :D

And if it is not a bug they will keep it any way...

Its lag ;p

You got hit by a mob while hunting before...and the decay came 10 minutes later :p

Thats what I hope at least.

Its lag ;p

You got hit by a mob while hunting before...and the decay came 10 minutes later :p

ya thats what id guess to

also happends sometimes after a relog

Were you doing anything that could have put extra strain on your thighs whilst at the auction, such as munching one of those extra big bars of Dairy Milk or a Cartman size bag of Cheesy Poofs for example? :laugh:

Its lag ;p

ya thats what id guess to

also happends sometimes after a relog

Yeah... you guys are probably right.

Where you doing anything that could have put extra strain on your thighs whilst at the auction, such as munching one of those extra big bars of Dairy Milk or a Cartman size bag of Cheesy Poofs for example? :laugh:

haha extra strain on my thighs eh? ;P

I have had a strange feeling that everything decays faster after the last VU.

Marco on the job! good one!

Great to seen your reading this :)

sorry for offtopic, but i had to say that - always when marco posts ppl are like "holy holy, hes readin that, thanks thanks hes replying"

dude, its his job readin this :rolleyes:

Okay.. support case submitted. I'll keep you guys updated on the outcome :)

Dont worry, i have and had the same experience.
How it happen:
U click on the repair terminal, u click on add all, and u confirm the 100% repairing.
What happen in this case:
All stuff repaired return in ur inventory but, if u reclick on "add all" button, a part of armor missed in the previous repair session come in the window.
The decay is not 3 pecs, its only cause one or more parts was not grabed when u clicked the button.

Regards.

Not sure about that, but...

when running around New Switzerland a few days ago, my ped card said 31.99, then out of nowhere dropped to 31.95 :O I dont get it :scratch2:

Dont worry, i have and had the same experience.
How it happen:
U click on the repair terminal, u click on add all, and u confirm the 100% repairing.
What happen in this case:
All stuff repaired return in ur inventory but, if u reclick on "add all" button, a part of armor missed in the previous repair session come in the window.
The decay is not 3 pecs, its only cause one or more parts was not grabed when u clicked the button.

Regards.

I know what you're saying but that's not the case. I always repair all 6 armour parts (gawd knows the repair bill tells me that.. ghost ftl lol)

But each time this has happened it has always been the same 3 pec. It's very strange. :eek:

I have had a strange feeling that everything decays faster after the last VU.
I've noticed that the mineral and tailoring refiners now decay a minimum of 1 pec.
Previously you could refine a small amount of something and still get your money back when you tt the refiner - but no longer.
Oh well. It just means I save items till I'll get more than 1 pec decay now.

TBH I'm only surprised that MA had allowed this to continue as long as they did.

Were you doing anything that could have put extra strain on your thighs whilst at the auction, such as munching one of those extra big bars of Dairy Milk or a Cartman size bag of Cheesy Poofs for example? :laugh:

If it was SL it would think of some other Extra Curricalar activities:silly2:

Nope - I'm not joking.

It's a pitiful amount of money I know but still... :confused:

It's not pitiful ... it's yet anothre amount of money ... MA need to fix this asap !

Previously you could refine a small amount of something and still get your money back when you tt the refiner - but no longer.
Oh well. It just means I save items till I'll get more than 1 pec decay now.

TBH I'm only surprised that MA had allowed this to continue as long as they did.

Are you sure it wasn't rounding. e.g. if you refined a small amount that cost like 0.01 pec it didn't show up because of rounding but was actually subtracted and you just couldn't see it?

Back