Anyone remember the music of the old days?

NevadaJake

Elite
Drake Slade Corbett
I remember feeling like such a tough guy when The Ultimate would play:ninja:

Like a Feather is what greeted me when I first spawned into Port Atlantis years ago. I felt so much hope and happiness :king:

Music has taken a backseat in EU, or plays at a much lower volume, these days. But there are some real treasures on the Sound Cloud page. The songs won't mean much to newer players, but they immediately transport me back to when I was young and vibrant :cool:

Everything´s on SoundCloud, except one track I can´t find for a years. That was music mixed with a Project Entropia speaking avatars sound... (don´t know how to explain better).

SELLING CD'S OF IT AT THE BOXES!!!

:)

As it did not fit into the "new VU 10 music", I made my own thread :p

All the old landscape musics and PA jukebox tracks are in here as well, since VU 10 does not have em anymore. :(

Long live Lars Falk !!!

The music from VU 3.4(!) to VU 9.4 !

A 158 mb rar archive (mp3):

Music Right Click & Save As

https://www.youtube.com/user/EntropiaMusic123?feature=watch

Hello all :)

Since i can't edit my old thread anymore due to its age i made the decision to create a new one with updated download link. (Old link: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...Entropia-tracks-online!&p=3381426#post3381426)

This is the soundtrack from before Project Entropia converted in to Entropia Universe. At that time much of the old music was removed and new ones added, by my opinion it was a huge downgrade. Most of the music is from between 2003 - 2008. The older the better they are IMHO.

With the new music from Elias the music got better again, but i do not think we should forget the past and how awesome this music was & still is(and it felt ahead of its time back in 2003)

Download link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2GoBLdIIbtuOFdSTWRBUVlNcXM/view?usp=sharing (it will show a error, just press the blue download button)

Its a Winrar file containing all the old music

Please download it and hear it (for some this is a nostalgia trip) and let me know in the thread what you've think.

Enjoy :yay:

BONUS

Link to download all Next Island songs below, Click download in top right corner when webpage opened:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2GoBLdIIbtuMWQ4cjBIdjgtZUU/view?usp=sharing

PLEASE ALSO take a look at my own created tracks, trying to hit the style of PE Music... Please give me a comment in the thread if you like it or dislike it.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...ia-quot-Music-by-NoBion&p=3604237#post3604237

Project Entropia" Music by NoBion

RADIO STATIONS:
Atlas Haven Radio
Club Neverdie Radio (same url used in game)

OFFICIAL MUSIC/TUNES:
Entropia Universe Official Soundtrack available
Planet Calypso’s Website Music Archive (soundcloud links described on the site)
Entropia Universe Music on Soundcloud

and of course, while listening to all the oldies, enjoy some fun old school reading...
Magazines, Ezines, etc. – Lootius Faith (wordpress.com)

:sweat: I love this music ?. Good EU memories!

That's the song. That page is awful - full of ads and any action wants to check your computer for install a virus,

sorry i use few addblocks i dont have any haha, somone should upload it somewhere "Safe"

I am looking for the music of the original artists that played 2002-2003. And probably later, too. As far as i can remember it was maybe ~60-90 minutes in total.
This already contains alot of it.
So i can find parts of it here and there, fragmented on youtube and other platforms. But I couldnt find a complete compilation so far.

Someone provided a dowload link for the full compilation years ago. Sadly i dont remember who that was, where it linked to, and so i fail to find it again.
Just in case you know or remember more than me, i would be happy if you'd repost the link here again.

Thank you.

I want the original music back in game so much...

This thread makes my day! So many memories!

Orion, check that soundcloud page op mentioned and start with Sounds of Entropia Vol.1 at the very bottom of the page. Maybe that is what youre looking for?

omg yeh.. used to love "the trip" song... was wild at the time

Ty for links! I also miss the old music!

The importance of ingame tunes has, I feel, been much neglected in EU. Music, when well made, adds a lot to the experience - the mood, if you will. A different game I used to play had so good music that I would sometimes go to specific spots just to hang out and listen (music was tailored to zones, like Oriental-style as one example).

MA could make a competition, let Entropians come up with tunes. I am sure there are a few who dabbles in making music - perhaps even some pro's.

Prizes could be new Blueprints for making instruments - trumpet, piano, saxophone, violin etc. People could then skill up in using them :)

Let's say you are a level 1 bagpipe player. The sound would be so bad you could use it to confuse mobs - like using the Distractor. And become extremely unpopular at Twin's.

I made a screenshot contest a few years back on Arkadia, and Ark Studio made some new BP's for prizes. Movie set stuff, very nice. It was some work setting up a jury (many thanks to you guys who helped), but it worked in the end. My sell to Ark was that they could get some cool images for marketing for a very low cost, and at the same time make people explore the planet.
For ingame music, my argument is that it will make people more immersed. And perhaps, if BP's are created for prizes these could utilize some types of loot that now has low MU.

Cheers all :)

PE music was great. One of the details that made people love this universe. Since then we lost MANY ICONIC things.

Soul of this game was sold to devil...

The old original PE music i've provide a download link for was extracted from an old HD years back that had an old installation. But its true there is a few really old school tracks even missing there.

In a not too distant future i hope to create something old school for you to listen to. The PE/EU music style does change quite some through the periods of time it existed. My favorite period is 2003-2005'ish. :)

Yeah songs like " Like a Feather" was songs that you strongly associated with playing the game.

Back