Anyone see the Data Matrix on NUMB3RS?

Xerces

Guardian
Society
Advantage
Xerces Xerces One
Did anyone see the 2D Data matrix on NUMB3RS this past Friday. It was quite interesting. Also there was a reference to "The God Particle" which is hoped to be found by a detector in the LHC at CERN that is related to NYSTROM. Just figured I would mention it. I think there was also a commercial that had somethign in it too that seemed odd but I cannot remember that reference. The content of that episode was also strange considering the real life reasearch many of us are putting into this "scavenger hunt." Those that saw the show will most likely understand.

Yes i watched it, at first i thought it was about entropia until they mentioned the other game, i still watched the show it was very interesting how they used a datamatrix and related it to the game and what not. It just seems to coincidental that entropia and this other game are doing identical things although the other game's event takes place in real life and and entropia in Virtual life.

Im not dure if the other game exists (im sure it does). Too lazy to do a search.

I remembered what that other commercial mentioned that seemed wierd. It was Polygot... It was really wierd that there were so many references seemingly random to things that recently appeared due to this note thing.

Back