Anyone seen Whining Skeptic lately?

Starkiller

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
Bendak Starkiller Mandalore
Heya guys,

Would like to know if anyone has had any contact with the bloke recently :S

Im a bit worried about him, since its been quite a while since I was last able to speak to him!

Cheers for helping out

Wasn't he one who changed personas every few years?
Maybe he thought it was time for a reset?

NO...He's in our Society and havent seen him for a while :(

over 100 days

Last edited:
He was acting like he was selling his stuff and quitting before he poofed. So maybe he is taking a break.

He had a countdown in his signature (still has, if you check) so it looks like he was taking a break from Entropia due to real life issues.

He has been here before and took a break, I'm confident he is ok, and I hope that is indeed the case. :)

Yeah but it's been quite a while since he last logged in, ingame and on the forums...

Just a bit worried is all

If we worry about those that haven't logged in for a long time - the missing person list would extend to 100s of pages.

I remember at the time he had some bad runs and was looking to sell up.

He used to be in my society.

He had the profile to burn up fast. He did all kinds of things at the same time and burned up a lot of ped in doing so. Maybe he just got bored with it or couldn't find a next challenge or realised that he had burned up soo much cash that he could have bought a nice car with the money.

Seems he's back :) Sent me a PM earlier today!

Worry no longer (or at least for a while) :p

Yupp, I am sort of back.

Reason I quit was none of the ones mentioned above though, but mental illness. Lost interest in everything, wasn't able to sleep at nights nor take care of my very own children. Quit my studies, haven't been to work since march.

But medication and some proper support from new friends and I'm getting back to actually having a life and getting my hobbies back.

So there you have it. See you guys soon.

Yupp, I am sort of back.

Reason I quit was none of the ones mentioned above though, but mental illness. Lost interest in everything, wasn't able to sleep at nights nor take care of my very own children. Quit my studies, haven't been to work since march.

But medication and some proper support from new friends and I'm getting back to actually having a life and getting my hobbies back.

sorry to hear you had these issues with your health WS!
Welcome back but remember our health and RL comes first.

Take care yourself now

Yupp, I am sort of back.

Sorry to hear, glad you are in a better place now, best of luck with everything. I know I don't know you but I am knocking around everyday if you need a chat or anything.

Cheers,
Max

Yupp, I am sort of back.

Didn't wanna say anything about this, since it's a personal issue, but good thing you put it out there for people to see and try to help! :)

Good show, and yeah we sure will :D

Nice that things are better.

Potentially happy birthday. :)

(arkadiaforum says it's today, PCF doesn't corroborate. Well, it's also possible you just entered random dates when registering)

Yupp, I am sort of back.

Umm I think we can close this thread,as he has answered :scratch2:

Back