Question: Anyone tiered up an opallo yet?

We dont have to tier up Opalo to Tier 10, only because Someone said, it would be awsome to see that happen :))))))

Hmm who said it would be awsome to see that happens.. forgot his name again... proably was a glitch.

At 1.8 on my Opallo - tiered it just cause didnt know what tiering was lol. Taken 2 months of good use (since started) to get to 1.8.

Will I tier at Level 2. Depends on cost lol.

At 1.8 on my Opallo - tiered it just cause didnt know what tiering was lol. Taken 2 months of good use (since started) to get to 1.8.

Will I tier at Level 2. Depends on cost lol.

I'm sure most Tier Upgraders will do it for free

Price would be relative to supply and demand, so not necessarily worthless.

Actually I think there is a level 5 Maddox IV already, so sooner rather than later a Tier 10 something will appear:)

Reopening thi old thread :)

After 2,5 months and many hours of shooting with my opalo it finaly reached tier 2,9.

Upgrade will be done in the upcoming week.
both upgrade attempts to tier 1 and 2 were succesfull in firt go, maybe ill get lucky with tier 3 also:scratch2:
goal is nothing less but to get it to tier 10 :p
(also some offers of 30 peds have been made for it, but it is to low realy)
regards

Dang you in the lead Lol. Stuck at 2.2 tier. Have done almost 3 to 4 weeks hunting with it and hasnt moved. Your tier rates are about the same as mine. Race you to 10 :laugh:

What enhancers are you using at the moment on yours?

let's imagine a tier 10 Opalo with 5 eco enhancers and 5 dmg enhancers...

you basically get 25% more dmg for the same decay as an un-enhanced Opalo. (that's only an extra 2 max dmg)

The eco goes out the window when you have 10 enhancers in a puny weapon such as Opalo because your are going to have them breaking on you left and right! You're going to spend more on enhancers than you are saving by using them!

that's not even considering the cost it would take to get an Opalo to reach tier 10!

I wouldn't bother tiering an Opalo past tier 1 (unless you're in it for the glory), and I wouldn't put any enhancers in it either! :silly2:

What enhancers are you using at the moment on yours?

Mostly accuracy enh. couse im just having some fun making them by myself, or sometimes u are able to get them by 125-150 % mu, which i dont mind paying to have them on.
But the idea realy is to get as many as possible range enhancers on it and have it as a pulling weapon
will see when it gets to expensive

Last edited:
Wait about 5 years and everything will be tier 10!

Heh, nice thread. Checked my opalo yesterday - its tier rates are beyond pathetic :D
On the other hand, couple of days ago i had a HoF for being the first to tier Mir 2 boxing gloves up to lvl 3 :yay: The chance was 28% (93% for secondary item) but i got lucky with the first hit. I don't even want to know what are the chances for tier 8, 9 or 10 :grumble: Anyway, tiering is fun even if you don't use enhancers at all (like me). We do it because it's there. :smoke:

upgrade completed

So... today i have upgraded my Opalo to tier 3.
I succeeded in my 2nd attempt. The TT value of needed materials was some 43 PEDs. Success rate was 27%.
on each attempt, i got about 37 PEDs of residue
and I got my name on the the 24 h Hall of fame list :)

Last edited:
So... today i have upgraded my Opalo to tier 3.
I succeeded in my 2nd attempt. The TT value of needed materials was some 43 PEDs. Success rate was 27%.
on each attempt, i got about 37 PEDs of residue
and I got my name on the the 24 h Hall of fame list :)

Wow its a while since i have been here, im glad to see that we are making progress towards the Tier 10 Opallo. :yay:

I dont play regularly enough to tier mine, its stuck at 1.0 after Akoz kindly tiered it for free.

Just need more peds to burn the ammo and get through the tiers.

Good luck all you crazy Opallo tierers! and keep me updated.

I got my opalo to tier 3 just last week, took months to get the last few points.

Updates please

Been away for a very long time now, someone must have got a tier 10 opallo by now?

pics and stats with enhancers please :)

don't think tier 10 on unL weapons have happened yet...after tier 4 it's very hard to tier them up, highest unL weapon i've seen was tier 7...

Are we there yet?

Have we reached their 10 opallo yet?

i got my tier 3 one because of the fun and challenge...but i doubt there will be ever a tier 10 one...

--> and nowadays you have to ask also about the same with new bukin rifle (new version opallo free from camp icarus missions)

i got my tier 3 one because of the fun and challenge...but i doubt there will be ever a tier 10 one...

--> and nowadays you have to ask also about the same with new bukin rifle (new version opallo free from camp icarus missions)

yes, since 2010 the opalo has become totally obsolete.
I doubt anyone is actually still using it. And if he is, he might not be the smartest tool int he shed.

Back