Anyone with the new lab backpack?

AxeMurderer

Elite
Wand AxeMurderer Silva
Did someone managed to acquire the new lab backpack?

Eve and Messi have them. Not sure who else.

That swamp gas immunity sure is a game changer..
I wonder what eye drooling perks the Perfected one is gonna have :D

This is what I wanted. Period. Where can I buy and how much?
Based on the 500 execured contract requirement for just a normal one, at least 10-20k ped lol

Do we know how far they can be upgraded for run speed?

Also, aren't they soulbound?

we just have a price for 20 Ped a contract....
and a RDI grinder is ready to pay it...
definitely it is a correct value...

10k for carrying some more ORE if mining? (way more for the upgraded version)

some refinable pills i can make (as a noob) as surplus killing calamus?
75 kg i can have with some knifefighting (got 400ish kg already?)

sorry but i would pay that amount ONLY if the pyrite from PVP4
put into the backpack was not lootable......and due i dont mine not even in that case

some items i really can not understand, probably is my limtit

for me 2.000 Euro have a value and so have 20k ped

probably i am a peasant :)

Items have a different impact on your game style than mine, you shoudl think about that before. You're surprised about the 10k number and not about needing 250-500 days to gather the contracts... we also value our time differently ...
I'd probably not buy the contracts but I wouldn't sell my stash either, not even for 50 peds each... even if 75kg is definitely not worth it.

The benefits of the backpack are nice, but not worth 10-20k ped even on the adjusted stage - however where there is an adjusted stage introduced these days there usually is more - so there will be some speculative value to it as well.
As Evey points out people who have it have spent a great deal of time and effort to get this far and they wont be selling nor have the need to sell - the question will be for how much the others will sell who dont see themselfs completing this backpack for years to come and might as well get some peds for other projects.
We certainly know that noone is gonna pay 100 per contract (on a larger scale), as they have been listed before and never sold. So far noone seems to have listed a contract with low startbid to see how high bidders would go (no sales history on contracts).

Why is the toxic gas immunity so downplayed? While you can gather the parts to make the pills pretty easily by hunting the calamasoids anyway, they also sell pretty reliably at 3 ped a pop. That’s 3 ped lost every time you die. And the amount of times I see Messi revived at fort medusa charging his TP chip makes me think that this cost would add up quite quickly if he is dying a lot. I think he might need to work on his HP 😝

as you can imagine i struggled to pass the first room of A1 so did not even know it is such a long grind.
just considered the stats of item.
i can assure my time is valuable (and luckily valued :) ) game time for me is to unplug the RL
but the point is crystal clear. as usual....

@Katie i suppose i should look more at ah, seems the garbage for someone is the reasure of someone else

Why is the toxic gas immunity so downplayed? While you can gather the parts to make the pills pretty easily by hunting the calamasoids anyway, they also sell pretty reliably at 3 ped a pop. That’s 3 ped lost every time you die. And the amount of times I see Messi revived at fort medusa charging his TP chip makes me think that this cost would add up quite quickly if he is dying a lot. I think he might need to work on his HP 😝
He might just unequipp the backpack to get a free tp back to medusa.

Messi! We want to see the improved version pleeeasseee😘

Can someone look it up on auction orders browse and post a pick of it? I'm at work or I'd do it

d767fb3b-edd0-4652-8027-2203313c857a.jpg

Copy pasted image from Discord.

Let the prices rise!

Oh my that's not bad at all. Just imagine the upgrades, might be time to try getting into rdi lol

Kinda necro, but wheres that backpack from? Gotta to rdi? Are there more around?

Kinda necro, but wheres that backpack from? Gotta to rdi? Are there more around?
Its from a mission to collect contracts in the RDI labs. The mission brokers are at Fort Medua.

Thank you! Gonna check it out after mayhem, tho I suspect it might be out of my range

I started making RDI playlist, but didn't have enough DPS to enter the Lab.
18 months later I think I have the DPS to enter RDI Lab, so expect more in the playlist.

Back