Buying: Apartment/House (Eudoria/Amethera)

Pirate

Old
Society
Angel's and Devil's
Intergalactic Space Pirate
Hi All,
Currently seeking apartment/house for my society venues, gathering spot/storage or pretty much whatever it get's deemed neccesary for. Location, Price, and Floorplan all make a difference. Currently, im open for anything and everything. 75th floor apartment with zero windows, no bathroom and a ceiling mold? Np. Tin shack with bulletholes (possible putt putt golf venue right there), Np. :), I'm open to any and all offer's atm.
I think im more anxious to see who all has what, and where it's at than anything! Apartment's/Houses are fairly diversified, I'll be tickled to see what rolls in. On a serious note, the only requirement's is that it be located on Planet Calypso (Amethera/Eudoria). Floorplan, ease of access and location all help, but aren't required. Price also plays a roll, I'm totally negotiable, but a super deal is always that much better. Much like Exo mentioned in his house buying post however, those die hard ped fan's looking to score 6k ped for a house, need not apply. This is for recreational soc usage for the most part (probably totally). That being said, I'd love to hear what you have! Feel free to post it up here, with a asking price, or if you prefer via a private message. I'll get back with you asap. Thanks

Another note : Please help stay on topic, lot's of threads deviate^^, thx

Last edited:
Thanks Kemp,
Three or four of those look to be up the alley of what were after, think one was on CND, which were not atm. Price, and floorplan. Need to get a idea of both of those, as mentioned in the main request up top, to contend with other offer's. Throw me a post back here on this thread, or you can reach me via private pm also. Thanks

Last edited:
In the link to my shop, you can also find the coordinates of my shop. It's close to the Rogue plains teleporter. Go there and you can check the prices. Floorplan you can only find out by going there. I can and will pay the monthly upkeep for a specific appartment if you whish to take a look inside and enjoy the view.

Prices can be negotiated, drop me a pm for that. Of course with a good argumentation why you think you should pay less then asked ;).

i have a nice appart with many furniture inside go have a look at genesis star tower C appart 9 D ;)

I have spare appartment atm, TI Copper 4E ( around the back of Platinuim tower by city TP) nice view ..take look & make me an offer ;)

Awesome, thank's for the offer's so far everyone. I have a running tally atm of the offer's, and I'll get in touch with all of you via private PM for more information.

Kemp/Thor/Rowdoc, I'll get by there today if I can and PM you guy's back with what's been offered thus far and price list of each. I usually stay pretty busy in-game, thus if you guy's get a chance, PM me with the basic's (floorplan/asking price/locations on each), as requested at the top. Just help's me keep track of everything since I don't have a lot of time to do that in-game. Thanks for the offer's as well :), I'll get by asap to see them.

Thank's for all the offer's thus far everyone, let's keep it rolling :)

Last Little :bump:

Update :

Wanted to thank everyone for there offer's thus far (11 recieved), have been a lot of neat location's, sizes and shapes! We have picked up one from Chelle, and may pick up another before the week's end. I encourage anyone else selling an apartment to throw us a offer as well. Thanks everyone!

no apartments for sell by me at the moment, BUT, there's 2 shops in the same building that mine are in that are up for sale that I know of. One's Sidney's, which is right next door to mine, and the other is Infinity's which is just across the hall. I think Infinity only wants 6k, unless it's already been sold, which is dirt cheap for a shop, especially considering that booths usually go for about 5k and have only 10 slots. His shop has something like 85 slots in it I think. If I had the peds, I'd pick up that 6k booth ASAP... but at the moment, my pedcard is empty.

no apartments for sell by me at the moment, BUT, there's 2 shops in the same building that mine are in that are up for sale that I know of. One's Sidney's, which is right next door to mine, and the other is Infinity's which is just across the hall. I think Infinity only wants 6k, unless it's already been sold, which is dirt cheap for a shop, especially considering that booths usually go for about 5k and have only 10 slots. His shop has something like 85 slots in it I think. If I had the peds, I'd pick up that 6k booth ASAP... but at the moment, my pedcard is empty.

Thank's master. Unfortunately we are not after a shop at this time, this is an apartment/house thread. Look's like a good price for a shop, your right. Try placing your post here on it in a couple of the storefront buying thread's, I'm sure @ that price it won't last long.

Last edited:
Thank's DC, some good alternatives there. Appreciate the link^^

Still taking offer's, will stop the offer's and decide on them come Sunday afternoon at the lastest. Thank's everyone so far, I'll be pming everyone that offered and letting them know how it goes thus far.

One more little :bump: before I close the offer's out and decide. Thanks everyone so far.

Back