Buying: Apartments/Homes (Bilton) (TI) (Genesis)

Pirate

Old
Society
Angel's and Devil's
Intergalactic Space Pirate
Hello Again Everyone!
Want to take a second and thank everyone from our last post that submitted and apartment for sale. We had A really good time touring and visiting each apartment! There were quite a few entries, and we made purchase of a few offer's! Were hoping for much the same this time around.:yay:

With the success of our last posting, I have decided to give the apartment's another go around and allow more player's to submit. Same thing as our last post, It'll run from now, until Sunday afternoon. Anyone can submit, I just ask when you do, please list a ballpark figure your looking to get, the location of the apartment, and apartment number. It would also help if the apartment is set to "Public", as I'm sure the buyer's would like to come tour it beforehand(however not a requirement). :)

We have no hand in the price's, this is strictly a public offer thread, so you all will be competing with other apartment owners only, and there ballpark price's. I will message via PM each poster throughout the week with offer's and where the stand to help keep everyone informed. One Apartment is guaranteed to be purchased on Sunday, and quite possibly more depending on the submissions. Again this is a great chance to get your estate viewed, and sell your extra apartment/house. Feel free to throw it up here on the thread, or via PM as well. Good luck everyone, and let's get the ball rolling!

{Genesis Star Tower}-{Bilton Apartment's}-{Treasure Island}-{Homes}

Last edited:
Back