Price Check Apartments

A G unit on caly is roughly 1400 or so
F about 950-1050
FOMA about 800-900

FYI, John FOMA Calhoun was critically ill a few years ago. Not sure if he is still with us. I hope he made it.

That's not good to hear about FOMA, I didn't know him. My life got turned upside down a few months before then and I more or less stopped playing overnight. I've been trying to return for years but it's one thing after another.

Those prices suck as well.

A G unit on caly is roughly 1400 or so
F about 950-1050

Not so sure about that Kaiser.. (unless you meant "a G unit, not A (and) G units..)

A and G are very different, A is the smallest and G is the biggest, here's how it goes (this is the same for all apartment towers on Calypso):

A, B, E and F = the smallest apartment design with 120 item points (no balcony)
C, D and H = medium size with 150 item points (comes with a balcony)
G = biggest apartment with 200 item points (comes with a balcony)

So as you can see, A and G cannot and should not have the same value.

In my own estimation, an A apartment is worth between 850 and 1250 atm, while a G is worth between 1400 and 2000, depending mostly where it is located (e.g. a G apartment at TI Platinum building would be worth more than a G apartment at any of the Sakura city buildings).

Legends

Honestly, they all should be worth less now than a few years ago since Mindark removed the hallways leading the televators as a location you can put items in.... also with the prices shopkeeper pads going for due to a few individuals hagging them all, upping the prices, the apartements should be worth even less as it is stands right now.

Originally I think Calypso apartments were sold by Mindark for around 300 peds on auction....

Legends estimation is maybe about right for Calypso... on other planets those estimates are a bit on the low end as there are fewer apartments off of Calypso so it's supply/demand. Also you have to consider in the upgraded value as Mindarks upgrade offer is 2k per estate...

As for Foma, prices should be going up since Foma was moved out of lootable space a while ago and moved a lot closer to the space station, etc. That change makes it a bit of a safer place than it used to be, but the market pricing hasn't really caught up with that change yet.... add in the fact thta it no longer costs to fly down to Calypso from FOMA, etc. as mindark removed the enter planet atmosphere cost... etc.

(still have the cost to exit atmosphere since they haven't removed decay fee on thruster yet... maybe someday)

Thanks for the replies, been busy so I'm late with mine.

I was hoping they would be worth more.

What's meant by 2k to upgrade? I've missed a lot.

Thanks for the replies, been busy so I'm late with mine.

I was hoping they would be worth more.

What's meant by 2k to upgrade? I've missed a lot.

You can purchase upgrades for Estates, full list of all available upgrades here.

The 2k upgrade that mastermesh is referring to is to add 20 item points.

I sold an A apartment at Omegaton West recently for 1500 ped on the auction, not sure if someone was drunk or what, but that's what it sold for.

(e.g. a G apartment at TI Platinum building would be worth more than a G apartment at any of the Sakura city buildings).

Legends

May I ask why? Sakura buildings are close to tp and perfect for lazy people like me :D and the view from the windows is very pleasant

DRM

Back