Selling: apis bulk!

Bump To My M8!!! xD :yay:

Hi,

i wonder how much do you have in stock and for what price you are selling?

FC

bump for pm? is that how it goes? - ; )

hook it up

What are apises selling for? Why keep it a secret?

apis

bump

Last edited:
At least put up information about what you're selling!!

"Apis bulk" would be same as saying: "I am selling an apartment in the Entropia Universe"

At least have to courtesy to inform your potential buyers, without having to send them a possibly unwanted pm.

for the record: I don't need a pm with the information. Even if I would have been interested, my interest was lost the moment I read your 'advertising'

Still selling drop me a PM also, I wanna know about the secret special price :eyecrazy:. Maybe they are Magic Apis and you want to control the mad crazy rush for them :scratch2:

At least put up information about what you're selling!!

"Apis bulk" would be same as saying: "I am selling an apartment in the Entropia Universe"

At least have to courtesy to inform your potential buyers, without having to send them a possibly unwanted pm.

for the record: I don't need a pm with the information. Even if I would have been interested, my interest was lost the moment I read your 'advertising'

Apparently reading is not your greatest skill, please don't spam this to me:

apis

EDIT: Removed after Mos excused and politely asked to do so. I respect that. I will just say the price is below 200PED. And with Bulk he really means bulk :)

Last edited:
Hey m8,
could you pm me the cost for 4 of those beaut guns.
cheers

Back