Aquila (L) best armor for Merry Mayhem Annihilation 01-05?

AckerZ

Old Alpha
Society
Dirty Dingos
Anonymous AckerZ Anonymous
So made a quick video to show a friend that Aquila (L) armor is perfectly suited to doing MM Annihilation, thought I might aswell share it here for the few people who don't know. In the video I show MM 05 mobs doing 0 damage to my avatar without plates, obviously all levels below are the same, zero damage gets through all deflected, except maybe the occasional crit. Fairly uncommon armor which I don't understand as the stats I think are great for all low-mid level players, has respectable coverage for higher level hunting with plates too.

The Base stats:

563oUa3.png

Wiki Link: http://planetarkadia.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Armor&id=136

Yeah Aquila is really awesome, but somehow, the entire community has decided to skip it and just go straight to Perseus for some reason, I guess that's what happens when MA decides to simplify the game and remove the penalty for not matching the armor to the mob properly. This is what they did when they rolled out Loot 2.0. Since then, overprotecting does not penalize the hunter financially. Oh well.. I still stock it cause for Feffoids and Feffox (and Merry Mayhem, as you so aptly pointed out) it's hard to beat :)

i think the pricepoint is why people skip it. iirc its in the 130_140% range. if it was a 120% range armor, im sure would have more demand. i know a crafter who only crafts this armor( i provide the mats needed for it, primarily Gorbek which is not easy to find and is Arkadia specific) i used the set once, but the MU didnt feel good enough for me to buy it again.

Back