Araneatrox mating season approaches

Who writes this garbage?

MA: I guess you hire a decent writer who's first language is English.

I see one language error in the announcement/article/whatever you want to call it - an 'is' where there should be a 'has'.

I see two errors in your post :)

Might get difficult since they are all swedish and swedish based

Selling proofreading service at boxes. Will work for PEDs.

I see one language error in the announcement/article/whatever you want to call it - an 'is' where there should be a 'has'.

I see two errors in your post :)

Psst...it's a spoof.

I have`nt had the weapon or PED to hunt spiders in quite a while. Too bad the don`t really eat bugs. EU could use a few less.

araneatrox are soo cute and cuddly! I hug my pet araneatrox-dolls every night before going to bed, I just can't help myself! I just can't wait to run to them and give them a great big hug in real life too!

araneatrox are soo cute and cuddly! I hug my pet araneatrox-dolls every night before going to bed, I just can't help myself! I just can't wait to run to them and give them a great big hug in real life too!

model_elmyra_color.jpg

Hug them and squeeze them!

As Arte Johnson would say:

"Verrrrry interrrrestink, but painful!"

"You are awarded 1 Flying Fickle Finger of Fate for your obscure Laugh-In reference."

sock-it-to-me sock-it-to-me sock-it-to-me sock-it-to-me

<insert go go dancers clip here>

:laugh:

Who writes this garbage?

MA: I guess you hire a decent writer who's first language is English.

If yah look at them names in da text ya should see they look like foreigners.

Ya also missed the point in the spelling of "argonaughts"? lol.

Me seen native english people mixing up the words insure and ensure to.

Last edited:
Araneatrox mating season approaches

when ??? where ???

has anyone seen them?

If yah look at them names in da text ya should see they look like foreigners.

Ya also missed the point in the spelling of "argonaughts"? lol.

Me seen native english people mixing up the words insure and ensure to.

Native English speakers probably mix up lose and loose more than those of us who learned the language.

Native English speakers probably mix up lose and loose more than those of us who learned the language.

More then I care to admit!!! :D

:D Nicely written :D
Sounds like we are going to eat Spider Stew the whole next week :D

Not stew, just oven bake them. Very tasty I hear. There is at least one UK shop selling something similar :eek:

kitty kitty kitty - where r you little spider

*waiting waiting waiting*

what a joke - bring em on - i want to decay like hell

Its fucking weekend now - MA wake up - make my radar all red pls.

All this running just keep my peds on ped card

Why didnt you keep landarea management under the landgrap winners control then we couldt have a decent spawn of spiders

aaaaargh

thiiis waaaaay spidy....

Cmon MA I know you can - just push that button

Z Z Z z z z Z Z Z

Might just be a regular spawn that has been there for a while, I wouldn't know, but I just ran into a rather decent spawn at the open grounds SSE of Minopolis; around 88200, 82800. Mostly small spiders but also some medium ones mixed in. Some Armax and Caudas there as well but shouldn't be too disturbing I think.

bring on the fukcing spiders :yay:

Might just be a regular spawn that has been there for a while, I wouldn't know, but I just ran into a rather decent spawn at the open grounds SSE of Minopolis; around 88200, 82800. Mostly small spiders but also some medium ones mixed in. Some Armax and Caudas there as well but shouldn't be too disturbing I think.
YES my radar turn red :)

They are all big ones - guard and dominant.
Crits offten from 250 and up.
So only for decoration not for iron mission.
Except you pay few fapers or have mod fap.

They are all big ones - guard and dominant.
Crits offten from 250 and up.
So only for decoration not for iron mission.
Except you pay few fapers or have mod fap.

I found plenty of small ones (young, mature) there which are possible to tag out. Not too hilly terrain for tagging, go to 885,830 or some other place outside the spawn (TP:in in into middle of spawn is probably painful).

Biggest mence is the respawns which comes without warning.

Bringing decoys isn't a bad idea for the time a big spider takes off across the radar.

so, they all gone then, or moved?

From older mating seasons you could see they last 72 hours. Since it has been more than 72 hours, many araneatrox have retreated into their lairs, to produce and care for the eggs. However, not all of them got lucky, so it is possible you'll run into a few sometimes, looking for revenge.

yeah, looks like all gone. dumb MA, here i am ready to burn ped and they cant provide a spwan. whats the point behind such short mob spawns, at least give them a week or two.

Back